Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks regret, Scrolling through this smartbook, look at page 22, lower photo. I am sure that has to be TM next to Allison, with 'our boy' also in the photo, together with the last remaining female agent, before C21 closure. Good find. Note the height of the woman in black, who I think is TM. She is indeed tall.

I remember when a link for all the photos from that awards night was posted some time back...all the photos were removed the following day. Someone said the one in black dress wasn't TM...there was another one or two which kind of didn't look like her. There was a lovely photo of Allison also but "he" was also in it.

Thanks regret, Scrolling through this smartbook, look at page 22, lower photo. I am sure that has to be TM next to Allison, with 'our boy' also in the photo, together with the last remaining female agent, before C21 closure. Good find. Note the height of the woman in black, who I think is TM. She is indeed tall.

KG!, the lady in black standing next to Allison is not TM. This was established some time ago by someone who actually knows the lady in black.

Allison just looks so gorgeous in that pic. It's unbelievable to now know that she was murdered not long after this photo was taken. :steamed: :burn:

Is it possible for another person (woman) to buy life insurance and pretend to be Allison. I wonder if Allison knew there were that many policies in her name? Could gerard and another have done this ?

Is that Allison in the silver dress? She is tiny. Poor darling xxxx

Yes, that is Allison, but I wouldn't say she is tiny. I think that she was a well proportioned girl. Do you think it is TM beside her? If so, it would be the first and only one I have seen of her, other than C21 head photo and 1 other head photo.

:woohoo:
I for one am sketchy about this post...lol..

#902 05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Schmickthespy
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Does anyone know know anything about other possible lovers of GBC?

Also... GBC financial advisor was interviewed for 4 hours the other day and also had her computer seized and a search warrant on her house. Does this mean the focus was indeed on finances????? Seems full on

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172680&page=37
BBM

Yep it would appear he wasn't a real estate agent he was a loan broker. I would think that our half an hours sleuthing tonight will blow century 21 practices out of the water. Two agents acting tag team one doing the deal on the sale and the other reccomending /referring to lending agencies is not arms length. I'm going to have a chook at the laws to see but I'm pretty sure the new financial services laws ASIC brought out a few years ago required arms length dealings where the three worlds meet. I'll be back and sorry to hog but I've been holding back for soooo long.

Welcome monsterforum. thanks for finally sharing your insight with us. 'Wow!' is all I can say to your thoughts above. Looking forward to hearing what you find out re: conflict of interest.

Still catching up on reading today's posts so, if you've already reported back, thankyou!

Yes, that is Allison, but I wouldn't say she is tiny. I think that she was a well proportioned girl. Do you think it is TM beside her? If so, it would be the first and only one I have seen of her, other than C21 head photo and 1 other head photo.

She was beautiful. And then to look across at that smart *advertiser censored**e standing there. B*****d. Xxxxx thankyou

Love you guys and thank you for the warm welcome. I'm honoured. I'm sleuthing the motor dealers and real estate agents act and competition and trade practices. No toddler tonight, glass of wine and perhaps a hot bath as raining again. That also leads me to Alison's comment to hairdresser 'night off'. I know i'd have a bath so as not to steam my new do. Gives weight to drowning in bath while girls at BC house for dinner night. Chipped tooth from impact on bath porcelain maybe.

thats an interesting thought, the girls may not have been home at the time of allisons death, but after?
do you know for sure they were at their bc g/parents for dinner?
allison reportedly left the hair salon at 6.30pm and police reported she may have been killed as early as 8-8.30pm, was she disposed of or met and killed before the girls were picked up and put to bed, the excuse being mummys out for the night, would that tie in with her car rumoured to be left at the showgrounds first thing.
but then there is the loud arguing and neighbours dog scrap barking at the back fence 10pm and rumoured sighting of two people loading something into the vehicle, so unless allisons body had been hidden in the back yard until the girls were asleep, and it was gbc and his helper arguing?

When we all discussed this last time we came to the conclusion it wasn't TM. Someone else on here knew who that woman was. Plus when you look closely at the photo, the features and build are different.

Yes, I agree. Welcome monster. :welcome5: Your posts are getting the old grey matter working, always a good thing for me. Otherwise I tend to wander off and create silly animations. :blushing:

:gasp:

Gerard, a great-grandson of Lord Baden-Powell, the founder of the Scout movement, had an affair*with Century 21 saleswoman Toni McHugh. Allison found this out last year, and McHugh left the real estate office.

Those photos are from the 2012 annual award dinners...

It says above that last year 2011 Allison found out about the affair and TM resigned...

I don't see Allison standing with her arm around a woman who had been having an affair with her husband...

I don't believe this is TM as it has been discussed and the woman in the photo was upset, I think that's why the pictures were deleted in the first place...

This is my opinion only

IMO. MOO

All IMO

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/3524...-clay-murder-marriage-gerard.htm#.UAaeYBBhiK0

bearbear, it's possible that only certain parts of the Affidavit were purchased by MSM. IMO, it can best be explained in the following post by Yoshi, on the AussieCriminals forum.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-14/

Note the date and time stamp of Yoshi's quote below to locate his post.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/the-lounge/comment-page-14/

thankyou for this makara!
it makes sense now why they arent releasing lots of exciting little clues, its sensitive info at the moment. disappointing, i thought we would get installments to keep us going for the next 3years!

When we all discussed this last time we came to the conclusion it wasn't TM. Someone else on here knew who that woman was. Plus when you look closely at the photo, the features and build are different.

I also might add, that as this is only earlier this year (Feb) I wouldn't imagine that TM & Allison would be at the same function yet alone posing happily together for the camera. Definately not TM - IMO

thankyou for this makara!
it makes sense now why they arent releasing lots of exciting little clues, its sensitive info at the moment. disappointing, i thought we would get installments to keep us going for the next 3years!

I'm not sure we'll hear too much more until it gets to the committal hearing...whenever that will be who knows.

I also might add, that as this is only earlier this year (Feb) I wouldn't imagine that TM & Allison would be at the same function yet alone posing happily together for the camera. Definately not TM - IMO

Yep, TM would be one of the last people she would be standing beside.

Tomorrow night is both a Thursday night and a new moon. A bit creepy again
:candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members