Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to put these few posts together into one post...

#902 05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Schmickthespy
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Does anyone know know anything about other possible lovers of GBC?

Also... GBC financial advisor was interviewed for 4 hours the other day and also had her computer seized and a search warrant on her house. Does this mean the focus was indeed on finances????? Seems full on.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172680&page=37
------------------------------------
#11 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7943377&highlight=allison+stalking#post7943377
-----------------------------------------
From Timeline Thread...

POLICE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST GERARD BADEN-CLAY MADE AT HIS BAIL APPLICATION

17th April – ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on or about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect: refer to Nads' Post 181 of Thread 26 in which Nads shares the information Mrs Muddles has reported from the bail hearing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171094&page=3
------------------------------------------------

April 12, 2012

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay inquired about one of Mrs Baden-Clay's life insurance policies but was given no information as he was not a policy holder.

April 17, 2012

Police allege the Baden-Clay financial adviser made a "further query" on a life insurance policy held by Mrs Baden-Clay.

April 30, 2012

Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found by a canoeist at Kholo Creek.

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay contacted his financial advisor who made a "further query" with one of the life insurance providers.

May 1, 2012

One of the life insurers was advised "of a pending claim on that policy" by Mr Baden-Clay's financial advisor. Mrs Baden-Clay's body was yet to be formally identified.

Police allege Mr Baden Clay "urgently sought a death certificate for the deceased".

May 21, 2012

A death certificate for Mrs Baden-Clay was issued. Police allege Mr Baden-Clay lodged claims with each of Mrs Baden-Clay's policies and "further asked that these claims be expedited".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx6DAxTy

:blushing:
Gerard, a great-grandson of Lord Baden-Powell, the founder of the Scout movement, had an affair*with Century 21 saleswoman Toni McHugh. Allison found this out last year, and McHugh left the real estate office.

Those photos are from the 2012 annual award dinners...

It says above that last year 2011 Allison found out about the affair and TM resigned...

I don't see Allison standing with her arm around a woman who had been having an affair with her husband...

I don't believe this is TM as it has been discussed and the woman in the photo was upset, I think that's why the pictures were deleted in the first place...

This is my opinion only

IMO. MOO

All IMO

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/3524...-clay-murder-marriage-gerard.htm#.UAaeYBBhiK0

Sorry, this is my mistake then as I didn't realize these were the 2012 annual award dinner photos. I was just struck by this woman and her obvious height.

Schmickthespy

Also... GBC financial advisor was interviewed for 4 hours the other day and also had her computer seized and a search warrant on her house. Does this mean the focus was indeed on finances????? Seems full on.

Sixsence

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7943377&highlight=allison+stalking#post7943377
From Timeline Thread...

17th April – ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on or about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect: refer to Nads' Post 181 of Thread 26 in which Nads shares the information Mrs Muddles has reported from the bail hearing.

April 12, 2012

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay inquired about one of Mrs Baden-Clay's life insurance policies but was given no information as he was not a policy holder.

April 17, 2012

Police allege the Baden-Clay financial adviser made a "further query" on a life insurance policy held by Mrs Baden-Clay.

April 30, 2012

Police allege Mr Baden-Clay contacted his financial advisor who made a "further query" with one of the life insurance providers.

May 1, 2012

One of the life insurers was advised "of a pending claim on that policy" by Mr Baden-Clay's financial advisor. Mrs Baden-Clay's body was yet to be formally identified.

Police allege Mr Baden Clay "urgently sought a death certificate for the deceased".

May 21, 2012

A death certificate for Mrs Baden-Clay was issued. Police allege Mr Baden-Clay lodged claims with each of Mrs Baden-Clay's policies and "further asked that these claims be expedited".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx6DAxTy

Who's to say the caller enquiring about the policies was actually Allison. ID required is usually only name, date of birth, address & policy number...

Schmickthespy

Sixsence

From Timeline Thread...

April 12, 2012

April 17, 2012

April 30, 2012

May 1, 2012

May 21, 2012

Really makes you wonder doesn't it? :what: Thank you Marly, great work. :rocker:

Just my brain working overtime but did the FFA try to pass herself off as Allison? Nah, surely not! :what:

Yes, I agree BN and I would be interested to know if GBC had as many policies taken out on himself?

I would not be surprised if there were NONE! He would not have wanted to pay the premiums for anyone else's potential benefit.

re the girls being home and Allison's comment at the hairdresser about "having the night off" I also think that the BC's were going to be looking after them for the night. Or at least Allison thought that was going to be the case. Or maybe she just meant that she was getting a night off from cooking? Either way, how the kids ended up being back home on a night where this was "perhaps" planned is a mystery to me.

Yes, I agree BN and I would be interested to know if GBC had as many policies taken out on himself?

IMO, probably not. I don't think that it was a priority for him that his family be looked after if anything happened to him. Plus, there'd be nothing in it for him.
The only reason he'd have more than one is if he was planning on faking his own death. lol IMO

Who's to say the caller enquiring about the policies was actually Allison. ID required is usually only name, date of birth, address & policy number...

Snap Onlyone.
clap1.gif

Schmickthespy

Sixsence

From Timeline Thread...

April 12, 2012

April 17, 2012

April 30, 2012

May 1, 2012

May 21, 2012

Thanks MW! I knew I had read somewhere that ABC had supposedly made an enquiry about a policy. I am now wondering if this enquiry on the 17/4 was actually made by GBC's female financial advisor pretending to be ABC to get the information on the policy that he was unable to obtain?

Really makes you wonder doesn't it? :what: Thank you Marly, great work. :rocker:

Just my brain working overtime but did the FFA try to pass herself off as Allison? Nah, surely not! :what:

IF the financial advisor was his mistress...chances are she did pass herself off as Allison...with GBC's approval & insistence.

IF the financial advisor was his mistress...chances are she did pass herself off as Allison...with GBC's approval & insistence.

Aren't those calls usually "recorded for training purposes" said in a very annoying voice?

Aren't those calls usually "recorded for training purposes" said in a very annoying voice?

Usually along the lines of..."your call may be recorded, if you do not wish to be recorded please hold" ??

I was under the impression that GBC's financial advisor was a female. I recall a message posted here on WS (prior to his arrest) saying that his (female) financial advisor had been questioned by police, her house searched and her computer and phone confiscated. Unfortunately it seems that post has now disappeared.

I'm also certain that I read in MSM a reference to the female financial advisor and have searched for a link but without success I'm afraid. :waitasec: Without a link I suppose the female financial advisor will probably have to go into the rumour basket. Interestingly one of only two of GBC's Twitter friends is a female financial advisor.

MOO.

Not wanting to cast aspertions on his financial advisor..if a 'she' with his track record, wonder if she was moonlighting as something other than a financial advisor as well...

Not wanting to cast aspertions on his financial advisor..if a 'she' with his track record, wonder if she was moonlighting as something other than a financial advisor as well...

Well, she would want to have had some "moonlighting" to back her up, cause if GBC's financial situation is anything to go by, maybe she should give up her day job.....

For all of the night? Well maybe hairdresser while girls and dad dinner at BC. She said night off for a reason. I've also heard on forum somewhere a DVO callout after 10 pm hence police can timeline 11:30 roundabout, ie how long from when police left to get to roundabout from BC house to isolate time as to things happening on roundabout. If there was a callout they know when she was last seen by other than BC. Coincides with screams at 10:30 after police leave. Oh I dont know. :banghead:

Not sure about the police call out. It has been discussed on here before and not sure if it is fact. To me I did always wonder why this was never mentioned in MSM, narrowing down a time frame initally could have been a huge help for potential witnesses. And why did police say that she could have been killed as early as 8pm(which was reported), this would mean they did not see her at 10pm. MOO

Does anyone know what was the police activity at Brookfield on Sunday 15th July?

I'm probably being over analytical but the following has be intrigued.

Respectfully snipped from the full timeline of events published in the Brisbane Times on 27 June 2012.

April 19, 2012 (the day, police allege, Mrs Baden-Clay was killed)

Mr Baden-Clay and his alleged mistress, Toni McHugh, have a conversation in the afternoon about their relationship's future.

About 6.30pm, Mrs Baden-Clay leaves her local Kenmore hairdresser. The hairdresser told police Mrs Baden-Clay was having her hair done because she planned to attend a real estate conference the following day. Police said the hairdresser told them "it was unusual from conversations she had with the deceased about having her hair done for the event that she would go walking or exercising prior to attending the conference".

Right here. *

About 8.30pm Mr Baden-Clay's phone was removed from the charger.

Mr Baden-Clay told police he and Mrs Baden-Clay had a conversation but would not say which exact topics were discussed.

Mr Baden-Clay had also told police he and Mrs Baden-Clay had been attending counselling services over his infidelity, which had ceased. He said the counsellor had advised they talk about the infidelity and relationship issues for 15 minute blocks at night.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz20yfrz79P

BBM:

* Allison left the hairdresser at about 6:30pm. GBC removed his phone from it's charger at about 8:30pm. The way this reads, one would be forgiven for thinking that Allison did not immediately return home when she left the hair salon that night. Did she phone GBC at about 8:30pm, hence his removal of the phone from the charger? Did she have car trouble and needed him to assist her? Did they both attend a counseling session that night while the girls were being looked after by Nigelaine?

I still feel that GBC and the girls were at Nigelaine's on the Thursday night while Allison was at the hairdresser. Whether she joined them there later is debatable I suppose. Perhaps she decided to just grab some take-away to enjoy in front of the TV before getting organized for the conference on Friday and that's where GBC found her when he returned with the girls.

Another thing I've been thinking about is that perhaps the girls were woken up late that night and taken to Nigelaine's by one of the BC females so as to remove them from the 'scene' and were returned home early to get ready for school. Is this what one of the girl's let slip to the police?

All my opinion and speculation only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member