Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three reminders for the day:

Stay on topic. This thread is about Allison's murder. I've moved some off topic but important posts to threads about that topic here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178138"]Domestic Violence - Our Stories and Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ELLOU,
I Just wanted you to know that our conversation was moved here by our lovely very sweet Kimster. Talk more there if you like.
Love Aunty xx

A few more things for you sleuthians to mull over. I doubt ABC was in the dark as to the goings on of her husbands alleged affairs and think that just thet was not the straw that broke the camels back that night.

I want to put forward that GBC allowed TM to get the commissions on the majority of the deals they worked on as a team and he himself only let x amount of sales be his and intentionally built up debt in the joint names of Abc and GBC.

This can be easily done between two consenting agents. They may have built up their funds for post ABC and the money currently is with TM or a trust of hers.

For Alison to find out that she'd been struggling to manage house and give those girls an opportunity when hubby off hiding settlement monies - well that would just be a sickening thought. He holding back money would be enough to rile the temper of any woman and enough to prompt a tear everything apart divorce.

Just my thoughts.

A very interesting theory - welcome! The irony is that the forensic accountant which he may have been hoping to avoid - as they would most certainly have needed one if they divorced - is sifting through the books (full sympathy to whoever it is) as we speak.

He just didn't think anything through did he?!

A few more things for you sleuthians to mull over. I doubt ABC was in the dark as to the goings on of her husbands alleged affairs and think that just thet was not the straw that broke the camels back that night.

I want to put forward that GBC allowed TM to get the commissions on the majority of the deals they worked on as a team and he himself only let x amount of sales be his and intentionally built up debt in the joint names of Abc and GBC.

This can be easily done between two consenting agents. They may have built up their funds for post ABC and the money currently is with TM or a trust of hers.

For Alison to find out that she'd been struggling to manage house and give those girls an opportunity when hubby off hiding settlement monies - well that would just be a sickening thought. He holding back money would be enough to rile the temper of any woman and enough to prompt a tear everything apart divorce.

Just my thoughts.

That is very possible! I would not be surprised.

Yes I think their plan was to do a runner if GBC had received bail at the first "aborted" bail hearing & I think police knew it or had "heard" about it.

The afternoon of that bail hearing - BC's left home ahead of bail hearing, "dressed up" - alisonsandy@couriermail

But they weren't sighted at court...so where were they??....waiting to pick up GBC from Arthur Gorrie & take off in my opinion.

That evening the parents house was searched by five detectives...I think looking for the fake passports.

Next day's bail hearing...bail refused, Justice Boddice - “The applicant is facing the real risk of mandatory life imprisonment, flight is a real possibility, a real possibility,” he said

Wow :what:

Hi all - long time reader first time poster. It seems that the family home hasn't been handed over as yet as the BC family are still moving house. I drove past this morning and all action at house and this afternoon not 20 mins ago the settled white 4wd out front with that famous trailer attached.

Monster this is very interesting info given a poster reported that police vehicles were at the house the other night. Sorry I can't find the post but it was in last few days I'm sure?

Its pretty interesting and the plot does thicken.. who posted EBC was named principle? I thought Gerard was Principle. If EBC was.. me thinks this family maybe in things a whole lot deeper than has been realized.. JMO.. I do think there good be a lot more that was at stake, financially (shady deals and all the rest that has been mentioned).. again JMO.

P.S. How old is this information though?? (the financial advisor and the principle role, as I said I thought Gerard was Principle and wondered if NBC is still in that postiion also.. Is the web info old?) .. edit Oh:doh:..I get it EBC may be P.A. to the principle, not Principle her self..ok..makes more sense.. got to go..

No I think EBC was principal and probably one of the reasons why is that GBC had a bankruptcy record with the ATO in 2003 so legally he could have held a princioal's license. So mummy probably covered his @rse.

A very interesting theory - welcome! The irony is that the forensic accountant which he may have been hoping to avoid - as they would most certainly have needed one if they divorced - is sifting through the books (full sympathy to whoever it is) as we speak.

He just didn't think anything through did he?!

I think he thought a fair bit through but something like this would be like nailing jelly to a wall. Too many witnesses, well known local faces, etc etc. no amount of shredding won't hide evidence if there ie maybe breaking REIQ trust account rules by clearing trust monies before properties settle etc. all contracts submitted to Qld state for duties to be paid so it would be easy enough to see how many had TM as the agent sig or GBC and further damming if TM agent and GBC witness buyer/seller signature but again circumstantial. I would think that the agency being closed down would be subject to REIQ audit etc as well in addition to police. So many potentials.

BBM.... LOL he was P.A to a woman! Who wore the pants in that relationship.
Also,interesting to note that Mrs is the Principal??

Great find curious! We were discussing the other day whether GBC may have been bankrupt in the past and if so, possibly one of the parents were the principal of the re agency as he couldn't be (depending on time frames) - wow after a quietish night and morning, you guys are on fire now!:rocker:

Edit: oh dear I just saw UTs post and yes I think it is actually that EBC is pa to the principal
- oh well, it was exciting for a second hey!

I think from memory he was financial director but a woman was the financial advisor. Sorry no time now will try and find link later.

Good luck Rational, I hope you do find a link. :pullhair:

I was under the impression that GBC's financial advisor was a female. I recall a message posted here on WS (prior to his arrest) saying that his (female) financial advisor had been questioned by police, her house shed and her computer and phone confiscated. Unfortunately it seems that post has now disappeared.

I'm also certain that I read in MSM a reference to the female financial advisor and have searched for a link but without success I'm afraid. :waitasec: Without a link I suppose the female financial advisor will probably have to go into the rumour basket. Interestingly one of only two of GBC's Twitter friends is a female financial advisor.

MOO.
Thanks Makara I am if the same view. What is wrong with this site today? It posted in the middle of a comment!

Just my thoughts.

Thats interesting. Made me immediately think of the newspaper article where it is described about Allison finding out about the affair and how the rest of the office felt TM was getting favourable treatment.

I cant for the life of me find that article now - but have read it so many times!!

There was rumor way back posted about a female (blonde) financial advisor and I think the post may have indicated that he could be having an affair with her! Hazy memory.

IMO of course

I was under the impression that GBC's financial advisor was a female. I recall a message posted here on WS (prior to his arrest) saying that his (female) financial advisor had been questioned by police, her house searched and her computer and phone confiscated. Unfortunately it seems that post has now disappeared.

I'm also certain that I read in MSM a reference to the female financial advisor and have searched for a link but without success I'm afraid. :waitasec: Without a link I suppose the female financial advisor will probably have to go into the rumour basket. Interestingly one of only two of GBC's Twitter friends is a female financial advisor.

MOO.

I recall reading the same as you did around the same time that TM was being interviewed as I thought at the time they were the same but obviously arent.

From all accounts he has good interpersonal skills, although I have been told in recent times he has become rather verbally excitable in an old man way.
MOO

haha!so funny! sorry i dont know how to add emoticons!?

Just before getting too carried away with the idea that GBC had a previous bankruptcy - didn't the person who was sleuthing that eventually find out it wasn't him, but somebody else without the hyphenated name?

Just Gerard Clay?

Or has it been proved that GBC did in fact declare bankruptcy previously?

I recall reading the same as you did around the same time that TM was being interviewed as I thought at the time they were the same but obviously arent.

Thanks Bayside. Initially a WS member posted that TM had spilled everything to QPS, had rolled or words to that effect. Nothing more was mentioned about this by QPS or MSM for quite a while. From memory it was not long after this post that the female financial advisor was mentioned here, albeit not by the same poster from memory. Then came Paul Tully's immunity reference. Very soon after that GBC was arrested and we then learned that TM had apparently told QPS all they wanted to know and then some.

What I'm getting at is the post about TM spilling to QPS, although only a rumour at the time, did prove to be correct.

From memory it may have been one of the mods who deleted the post about the female financial advisor, saying if it was a rumour it couldn't be posted. :waitasec:

MOO.

Thats interesting. Made me immediately think of the newspaper article where it is described about Allison finding out about the affair and how the rest of the office felt TM was getting favourable treatment.

I cant for the life of me find that article now - but have read it so many times!!

There was rumor way back posted about a female (blonde) financial advisor and I think the post may have indicated that he could be having an affair with her! Hazy memory.

IMO of course

It happens often in real estates or brokerage type business with sales people where other agents will leave if leads not shared equally. It would be interesting to note if there was high turnover in agents in that office - a sure sign of inequality with quality leads whether sellers or buyers no difference.

http://smartbook.century21.com.au/pav/12891#/page217030

Century 21 2012 award winners...you can scroll through. He's there.

Most likely old news for you guys.

Striving becomes a beast within.

Hadn't seen this thanks.

Interesting-
"CENTURY 21 HOME LOAN AWARDS 2011 - TOP OFFICE AWARD:
CENTURY 21 Westside , Taringa "

CENTURY 21 HOME LOAN AWARDS 2011 - TOP INDIVIDUAL REFERRER AWARD:
Gerard Baden-Clay - CENTURY 21 Westside
Taringa

CENTURY 21 HOME LOANS TOP PRINCIPAL / SALESPERSON AWARD
Gerard Baden-Clay
, CENTURY 21 Westside, Taringa