Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting letter from the Harcourts agent. If it is all true and my guess is that it is, then the agent appear to me to have acted properly in difficult circumstances.

"business as usual"....

So the BC family seem to be friends with a private investigation company which I believe G was a partner in?
Why did they not use this company to help find Allison or to now find "the real killer"

I've mentioned it before so hoping it's still ok to post but MAKARA maybe you could have a little look at Discreet Investigations & Security Pty Ltd T/A OzSpy Indooroopilly? If you can? I am pretty sure this would be another company the family are involved with.

and maybe Astute Real Estate Personnel Pty Ltd.

Suggestion- then click on the view all comments and the letter comes up in full. Took me a bit of stuffing around looking for it before i realised it was in the comments.

Yes,they actually have a couple of interesting things there today!

Code:
[CODE]
[/CODE]
What strikes at the core of my being, and has done with each passing day of this crime having been played out amidst the hoopla of media circus and opinions from just about everyone you meet, especially in the early days, is the total sense of tragedy.

For me, this goes beyond the sad and pointless death of a young mother, with, as it appears superficially anyway, everything we hold most dear to us in plentiful supply in her life.

It has unfolded into a tragedy of epic proportions.

Its sadness permeates into every emotion and has radiated out amongst the players involved on so many levels.

Its ramifications will be deeply held, undoubtedly reviled and played out for perhaps generations of the family involved in this affair for years to come.

Its incidious nature will have spread like a cancer way past the relatives and relationships of family members that we, the public, are even aware of.

It has heralded the loss of childhood innocence and make believe and a feeling of protection for three young lives and those of their doting grandparents.

It has torn apart a family at a level so deep I do not think we will ever be able to comprehend. It has fractured family ties at every turn.

They will never be healed.

It actually moves me at such a deeply profound level that perhaps I do not even understand it....

Absolutely agree oakington, it has shocked us to the core, because a presumably 'normal' family have acted completely opposite, on so many occasions, to how decent people would and how society would expect them to. It beggars belief on so many levels!

Hi All :)
Just jumping in quickly to post, hopefully Alioop can clarify and give us her expert advice on Wrongful Death Claims in Qld? Apologies if already mentioned. Thank you in advance.

http://www.qlrc.qld.gov.au/wpapers/wp56.pdf

Where one person wrongfully causes the death of another, an action may be brought
for the benefit of certain relatives of the deceased. In a wrongful death action -
sometimes referred to as a Lord Campbell’s Act action - damages may be claimed
on behalf of those relatives for the loss of financial support and the loss of services
that they suffer as a result of the death.

Hypothetically, even if someone was bankrupt I would still file a Wrongful Death Claim and also make sure the defendant could not profit from X person's death in any way later down the track. Basically sue the defendant for wrongful death, can this only be done if defendant found guilty or can it be done if he has been charged with the crime, otherwise should be done asap if not already been done?

Cyansea, I will have to look into this as I know there have been recent changes to the law that I haven't kept with so leave it with me for now.

Yes,they actually have a couple of interesting things there today!
Interesting but not in a good way.
I am a trifle disgusted at the carry on in that place and it seems most unjust to put information like that regarding people who may be related to POI's but not involved, out there in the public eye.

This is a public service announcement and is clearly :eek:fftopic:

Please check out this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183994"]Australia Sandrine Jourdan, 37, July 13 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:cheers:

Its a blinkin awful name I agree Oak, but probably something he was aiming for the top step of the world puke!

Anyone have any ideas of what else this stupid company name could mean in relation to the family?

World of Top Step - Toowong
Training & Development Co.
http://www.wampit.com.au/World-Of-Top-Step---Toowong-595225.html

I called the mobile phone number listed and there was a recorded message saying "this number is currently not accepting incoming calls".
If they had answered I was going to ask if I could have some training in something, what would they suggest. :croc: <---- that is probably what would happen try to scam more money out of people, hopefully allowed to say that? Otherwise delete, delete :)

World of Top Step - Toowong
Training & Development Co.
http://www.wampit.com.au/World-Of-Top-Step---Toowong-595225.html

I called the mobile phone number listed and there was a recorded message saying "this number is currently not accepting incoming calls".
If they had answered I was going to ask if I could have some training in something, what would they suggest. :croc: <---- that is probably what would happen try to scam more money out of people, hopefully allowed to say that? Otherwise delete, delete :)

In their blurb they claim to provide training for "Handling Conflict".

Cant help but wonder was <modsnip> the trainer for this session. What would he say "if someone does not agree with you and is upsetting your far-fetched dreams, just bump 'em off". Problem solved.

In their blurb they claim to provide training for "Handling Conflict".

Cant help but wonder was <modsnip> the trainer for this session. What would he say "if someone does not agree with you and is upsetting your far-fetched dreams, just bump 'em off". Problem solved.

Lol that's funny :)

Was someone looking for GBC's LinkedIn page? Here's something similar, but with a fair bit more info, including some stuff I've never seen before.

Sorry, I can't remember who was looking but thought if someone more savvy could get some screenshots, we might have a little more info before it gets taken down. This may have already been posted, if so I apologise.

http://www.yatedo.com/p/gerard+baden-clay/normal/4c2ebf5b0612eff57a455714b077cea3

Cheers Mystique. Legal eagles please check - this is a registered coy of which GBC is a director.

https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/organisation/119344393

how do i delete my profile on here. i have had enough of gbc and the clans disgusting behaviour. dont want to discuss it anymore.

i have searched heaps and still cant find where to do it, so i am asking on here

how do i delete my profile on here. i have had enough of gbc and the clans disgusting behaviour. dont want to discuss it anymore.

i have searched heaps and still cant find where to do it, so i am asking on here

Enthralled, please don't go. You have come this far, stay and see it through when Allison gets her justice.

Cheers Mystique. Legal eagles please check - this is a registered coy of which GBC is a director.

https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/organisation/119344393

and this one too....
Interesting to see the name changes and unregistering.

https://creditorwatch.com.au/express/asic/search

1. Registered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTIGATIONS & SECURITY PTY LTD 128168874 70128168874 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
DISCRET INVESTIGATIONS PTY LIMITED 106100547 36106100547 Proprietary Company Registered (select)
2. Deregistered
Name ACN ABN Type Status
DISCREET INVESTMENTS PTY. LIMITED 010775550 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)
DISCRETE INVESTMENT RESEARCH PTY LIMITED 103748205 95103748205 Proprietary Company Deregistered (select)

Enthralled, please don't go. You have come this far, stay and see it through when Allison gets her justice.

Thanks for trying to change my mind but I have just had enough. i am frustrated with how it seems the laws in this country dont seem to help the victim enough and cant believe that family can behave this way.
how the hell can someone in jail awaiting trial still carry on "business as usual" and keep swindling people. it is so wrong.

I have, in the past, really enjoyed reading the discussions on here. being able to try to see things from others point of view etc and have learnt some interesting things along the way and for that i am very appreciative and would like to thank everyone who has been a part of that.

but time to go:banghead::banghead:

Thanks for trying to change my mind but I have just had enough. i am frustrated with how it seems the laws in this country dont seem to help the victim enough and cant believe that family can behave this way.
how the hell can someone in jail awaiting trial still carry on "business as usual" and keep swindling people. it is so wrong.

I have, in the past, really enjoyed reading the discussions on here. being able to try to see things from others point of view etc and have learnt some interesting things along the way and for that i am very appreciative and would like to thank everyone who has been a part of that.

Wishing you all the best then. I do understand what you are saying. Sorry to see you go.

I think that as Mr Dickie now has standing as court appointed administrator of Allison's estate which is a equal shareholder in WOTS, he can now investigate all the finances of WOTs and any company, trust etc that Allison may have had an interest in. That would already be happening.

If the sale is around market value which is based on the value now in the depressed Gold Coast market, then I think the sale will likely go through. Regardless of tax issues as they will be what they will be and are not payable for a couple of years anyway, it may be beneficial for the estate to separate her assets from GBC's, payout debts and any entitlement of Allison's family. Then Allison's estate assets can be separately invested for the benefit of whoever is ultimately entitled under her will depending on if GBC is convicted. That is Mr Dickie's job to do.

GBC is entitled to use his own assets and that includes any share of the sale proceeds that lawfully may be paid to him, to fund his legal defence. In the legal system he is innocent until proven guilty and can't be denied his own assets to try to defend himself.

I wonder if any of those who are owed money by GBC now see the sale of that house as some money that they can now recoup? Would they be able to make him pay before he uses it for something else?

Just go to the "user cp" link and unsubscribe to the threads so you don't get emails, and simply don't click back, no need to unjoin as such. I drop in and out all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214