Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Wanted to make sure all our Aussies :heartbeat: are awake and have a chance to see that we'll be moving soon. :)

Nope. Wanted to make sure all our Aussies :heartbeat: are awake and have a chance to see that we'll be moving soon. :)

Being Sunday morning I can imagine them in bed nursing a giant hangover!
You know who you are. :twocents:
Possy, Troopster & Makara amoung others won't surface till this afternoon for sure !
:floorlaugh:

Bring on the 10th.
How much do the Dickies know about their SIL.
How in hecks name did he sell a house in part Allison's brothers name?? WS dug deep but this still crawls my stomach. Maybe Allison was stopping these 'deals' while she was alive. If he could sell this property on his own, he needed Allison when she was alive & she stopped it. I bet he tried this before Allison was murdered.

We can't forget this dirty deed.

Investment property bought for Allison Baden-Clay secretly sold by accused murderer husband
AN investment property bought for murdered Brookfield mother Allison Baden-Clay and her brother Ashley has been secretly sold by her husband, accused murderer Gerard Baden-Clay.

The Gold Coast unit jointly owned by the siblings and their partners was held in the name of World of Top Step Pty Ltd, the company owned by the Baden-Clays.
Mr Dickie said in an affidavit: "I am concerned that the advertising of the property for sale by auction indicates Gerard is taking steps to dispose of an asset in which Allison's estate may have an interest."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/in...erard-baden-clay/story-e6frf7jo-1226465935990

Once GBC removed Allison as a director which he was legally able to do as she was deceased, then he as the sole director of the company that owned the house could legally sell the house. The Dickie's did not try to prevent the sale of the house but they were successful in having the proceeds after the mortgage was paid, held in a solicitors trust account until it could be worked out what part of those proceeds belonged to the estate. I posted more about this house sale at the time we found out about it. It was sold to a reputable developer buyer and I think it was sold for its proper market value.

I can't believe I've never tried this.

Google street view.
Brookfield & Kenmore road roundabout Brookfield has a big tall camera outside Coles entrance right next to the bus shelter. Was it there before??
In the roundabout looks like a big pole with lights but it could be cameras.

I did a cyber drive. :)

Yes TGY, the cameras have been there for years.

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but phone is tapped by who, the police? :blushing:

Misunderstanding there - the phone wasn't tapped. It just happened to be the same phone that was used by Fleggy to record secret conversations with a couple of his parliamentary and party colleagues. Which he then used as collateral to try and prevent himself getting the sack as minister.

It didn't work - he got the bullet.

So the "secret recordings" weren't somebody else (eg police) tapping the phone - it was Fleggy using the phone to secretly record those conversations.

What a coincidence....

And yes - after initially denying he'd provided anything apart from moral support for GBC, including "not lending him either money or phone", Sue Heath blew the lid off that one by admitting they DID lend GBC the phone.

Wonder why somebody would do that? Especially knowing that the police had seized the other one? Surely you'd be thinking that you were inserting yourself into the case, wouldn't you?

I still have several questions and doubts about our dear MP and his evidence...

And yes - I'm with AAAA about the camera at the Kenmore roundabout - it's been there for many years. Don't know if there are any other businesses with CCTV that look that way though - plenty of shop fronts, not to mention ATMs, all facing the roundabout. Ah yes - the roundabout.......????

Allison bought me here too TGY and I share your iPad addiction :)

And Doc I too can't wait to find out the relevance of the roundabout. Something must have happened there. Or maybe it was an attempt to make GBC think someone had seen something? What if we never find out???

I will be a little bit frustrated if we don't find out! My thoughts are that at least one person must have provided a statement to police about happenings at the roundabout in order for them to feel the need to investigate further (unless the police were purely going by camera footage?) - if their further appeals and investigations/tests were fruitful, then I'm sure the relevant statements will be presented as evidence. Please!!!

www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnihsrf2-1226664351144

EMBATTLED backbencher Bruce Flegg's former lover is preparing to tell Queensland's corruption watchdog that the Moggill MP told her he was offered a plum post to resign.

The Sunday Mail can reveal Brisbane woman Sue Heath has hired a lawyer and will recant her statements to the Crime and Misconduct Commission that she was not aware of any offer.

Ms Heath's potentially damning testimony comes after the watchdog recently obtained one of Dr Flegg's mobile phones containing covertly recorded conversations.

While the watchdog previously investigated the alleged inducement in 2011, the recordings in which Dr Flegg discusses the trade post offer with a party official never previously emerged.

In a bizarre twist, the white Apple iPhone containing the recordings was also the same phone of Dr Flegg's which was lent to accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay.

The phone was given to Baden-Clay by the couple in April 2012 after police had seized his mobile as they investigated the disappearance of his wife, Alison.

My questions:
1. Why did Bruce Flegg lend Baden-Clay a phone in the first place? Particularly under such circumstances.
2. Was the phone lent to Baden-Clay AFTER Baden-Clay's own phone had been confiscated by Police?
3: Will Sue Heath consider justice for Allison more important than Bruce Flegg's reputation and Political Career?
4. Are Politicians today so corrupt that Truth, Honour, Morals, Ethics, Common Decency or Justice come AFTER personal political aspirations?
5. Did Flegg for one minute consider that Baden-Clay's own phone had been confiscated for a reason?
6. Did Flegg think (at this time) that Baden-Clay might be able to advance his own political career? Hence his apparent peculiar actions.
7. Did anybody at all at that time (besides Allison and her closest associates) know the very name of Baden hyphen Clay might be tarnished?

:crazy::boohoo::rolleyes::laugh: Truly, I cannot think of the correct word for what Toni was in.. it was something not unrelated to love, in a basic way, but it had all the elements of mesmerised, cultish, religious fervour, oh. heh. the word, what IS it??

Toni might be in ....... A Spot of Bother.
She had Motive Means and Opportunity (or it can be SAID that she had same.)
She did NOT have facial scratch marks. (But that could be twisted about to suit.)
She might have "One Special Person" who would happily see her face the music instead of himself.
That same person, who would have HER take the rap, has (in the interim) been found to be a Liar, a Cheat and a Fraud. A Common Con-Artist.
Toni could well see herself as being the proposed perpetrator.
It is not unknown in history for a mistress to cause mayhem for her lover's wife.
All in my opinion.

Misunderstanding there - the phone wasn't tapped. It just happened to be the same phone that was used by Fleggy to record secret conversations with a couple of his parliamentary and party colleagues. Which he then used as collateral to try and prevent himself getting the sack as minister.

It didn't work - he got the bullet.

So the "secret recordings" weren't somebody else (eg police) tapping the phone - it was Fleggy using the phone to secretly record those conversations.

What a coincidence....

And yes - after initially denying he'd provided anything apart from moral support for GBC, including "not lending him either money or phone", Sue Heath blew the lid off that one by admitting they DID lend GBC the phone.

Wonder why somebody would do that? Especially knowing that the police had seized the other one? Surely you'd be thinking that you were inserting yourself into the case, wouldn't you?

I still have several questions and doubts about our dear MP and his evidence...

And yes - I'm with AAAA about the camera at the Kenmore roundabout - it's been there for many years. Don't know if there are any other businesses with CCTV that look that way though - plenty of shop fronts, not to mention ATMs, all facing the roundabout. Ah yes - the roundabout.......????

Maybe I am reading to much into this Doc.
But this white i phone may have more than one story to tell.

June 2013 The watchdog recently obtainedDr Fleggs phone. From who?

GBC was lent the phone and Dr Flegg denied that. Why?

What was the significance to the watchdog inquiry that he had lent the phone to GBC? Because at the time the phoned was said to be lent GBC had not yet been charged.

Maybe it was tapped or seized.
IMO covert activity may well have been taking place by LE at this time.

www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnihsrf2-1226664351144

EMBATTLED backbencher Bruce Flegg's former lover is preparing to tell Queensland's corruption watchdog that the Moggill MP told her he was offered a plum post to resign.

The Sunday Mail can reveal Brisbane woman Sue Heath has hired a lawyer and will recant her statements to the Crime and Misconduct Commission that she was not aware of any offer.

Ms Heath's potentially damning testimony comes after the watchdog recently obtained one of Dr Flegg's mobile phones containing covertly recorded conversations.

While the watchdog previously investigated the alleged inducement in 2011, the recordings in which Dr Flegg discusses the trade post offer with a party official never previously emerged.

In a bizarre twist, the white Apple iPhone containing the recordings was also the same phone of Dr Flegg's which was lent to accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay.

The phone was given to Baden-Clay by the couple in April 2012 after police had seized his mobile as they investigated the disappearance of his wife, Alison.

My questions:
1. Why did Bruce Flegg lend Baden-Clay a phone in the first place? Particularly under such circumstances.
2. Was the phone lent to Baden-Clay AFTER Baden-Clay's own phone had been confiscated by Police?
3: Will Sue Heath consider justice for Allison more important than Bruce Flegg's reputation and Political Career?
4. Are Politicians today so corrupt that Truth, Honour, Morals, Ethics, Common Decency or Justice come AFTER personal political aspirations?
5. Did Flegg for one minute consider that Baden-Clay's own phone had been confiscated for a reason?
6. Did Flegg think (at this time) that Baden-Clay might be able to advance his own political career? Hence his apparent peculiar actions.
7. Did anybody at all at that time (besides Allison and her closest associates) know the very name of Baden hyphen Clay might be tarnished?

It never emerged in 2011.
It was recently obtained by the watchdog in 2013.
Some coincidence given it was lent to GBC.

I have thought all along that TM will be the target. GBC will do anything to save his own bacon. People are indispensible to him.

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

I have thought all along that TM will be the target. GBC will do anything to save his own bacon. People are indispensible to him.

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

Do you mean 'people are disposable?'

I can't believe I've never tried this.

Google street view.
Brookfield & Kenmore road roundabout Brookfield has a big tall camera outside Coles entrance right next to the bus shelter. Was it there before??
In the roundabout looks like a big pole with lights but it could be cameras.

I did a cyber drive. :)

After you mentioned this TGY, I went for a drive in my Google Mobile and took some pics. It is indeed a camera outside of the Coles entrance. I would never have picked it unless you mentioned it. The images below are from Google Maps and they are dated 2009, so the cameras were definitely there when Allison was reported missing two years ago.

Click images to enlarge.

The first pic below is a view of the roundabout at the intersection of Brookfield Road and Moggill Road at Kenmore. I've noted the cameras on this image for anyone not familiar with the area and also for new members who will hopefully get a better understanding of what we're talking about when we mention the roundabout. I've also numbered the two most prominent bus shelters in this image. No. 1 outside Coles and No. 2 on the opposite side of the roundabout. There is also another bus shelter in Cedarleigh Drive, as indicated by the little blue bus icon on the far right of the image. Ironically this bus shelter is opposite the Kenmore Fire Station building and I'm wondering if there is also a CCTV camera installed there. Could NBC have been sitting in this bus shelter?

View attachment 43801

Below is a screencap of the camera near the entrance to Coles. You could be forgiven for thinking that it was a street light until you compare it to the street light behind it. And on the far right of the image is bus shelter No. 1 as noted on the first image above.

Coles-Camera1.jpg

A closer view. It's definitely a camera.

Coles-Camera2.jpg

Another view of bus shelter No. 2. Heading this way along Moggill Road will take you out to where Allison was found.

Attachments

• Bus-Stop2.jpg
    Bus-Stop2.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 37
After you mentioned this TGY, I went for a drive in my Google Mobile and took some pics. It is indeed a camera outside of the Coles entrance. I would never have picked it unless you mentioned it. The images below are from Google Maps and they are dated 2009, so the cameras were definitely there when Allison was reported missing two years ago.

Click images to enlarge.

Respectfully snipped for room.

How'd you do those pics Makara? UR a legend.
It's fantastic knowing about the several cameras.
Marly posted about them in thread 1!

Click images to enlarge.

The first pic below is a view of the roundabout at the intersection of Brookfield Road and Moggill Road at Kenmore. I've noted the cameras on this image for anyone not familiar with the area and also for new members who will hopefully get a better understanding of what we're talking about when we mention the roundabout. I've also numbered the two most prominent bus shelters in this image. No. 1 outside Coles and No. 2 on the opposite side of the roundabout. There is also another bus shelter in Cedarleigh Drive, as indicated by the little blue bus icon on the far right of the image. Ironically this bus shelter is opposite the Kenmore Fire Station building and I'm wondering if there is also a CCTV camera installed there. Could NBC have been sitting in this bus shelter?

<respectfully snipped>

Thanks for the images MAKARA. To see it in images brings it to life again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn