AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes they do.

To follow up on this question, have you ever seen (or have others ever said they have seen) CWW physically in the office? Do you know if TS knew he ever had a presence? I think there was a question about whether TS ever really knew CWW very well or the extent to which he worked in the practice.
Thank you in advance, and mostly thank you so much for giving a little bit of voice to those who loved TS. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again AR for being here. Do you know if TS and MS had financial problems?

My guess is they did but TS was in the dark about it or just beginning to see things unravel.

I am in Lee County FL and I hope to be able to attend the trial if it is held here. (I hope I posted this right, I am new to this board)

AmazonRain,

do you suspect that MS' alibi for being in CT during the time-frame (possibly 4-5hrs) of DR Sievers' murder may not be playing out for LE?

Thank you,
Nin

To follow up on this question, have you ever seen (or have others ever said they have seen) CWW physically in the office? Do you know if TS knew he ever had a presence? I think there was a question about whether TS ever really knew CWW very well or the extent to which he worked in the practice.
Thank you in advance, and mostly thank you so much for giving a little bit of voice to those who loved TS. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know the extent of CWW's involvement in the office. TS never mentioned CWW to me.

AmazonRain,

do you suspect that MS' alibi for being in CT during the time-frame (possibly 4-5hrs) of DR Sievers' murder may not be playing out for LE?

Thank you,
Nin

I'm not sure what you mean by this -

Thanks again AR for being here. Do you know if TS and MS had financial problems?

My guess is they did but TS was in the dark about it or just beginning to see things unravel.

If there were bigger financial problems, Teresa did not mention them. The only financial discussions I had with TS were about a very large amount of student debt. I do not know what the current status of that student debt was. It is my understanding that MS handled practice and household operations including finances.

I'm not sure what you mean by this -

In other words, do you suspect that MS' alibi - being in CT the entire time and then returning to FL on the afternoon of Monday, June 29th- may not be holding up? He would have had to be with someone in CT 24/7 for the entire time.

Thank you for being here!!

-Nin

In other words, do you suspect that MS' alibi - being in CT the entire time and then returning to FL on the afternoon of Monday, June 29th- may not be holding up? He would have had to be with someone in CT 24/7 for the entire time.

Thank you for being here!!

-Nin

It is my understanding that there are other people who can account for MS in Connecticut and that his time in CT is airtight.

AmazonRain, this may have been asked before but I am new to this board and have been trying to read a lot to catch up, but do you know if MS usually wore his wedding ring? It appears he was not wearing it in May at CWW's wedding. Thank you.

The times when I saw MS he was wearing his wedding ring. He also wore a gold necklace a Star of David. That is all I ever saw. I don't know why he didn't have on his wedding ring in the CWW wedding pictures and have no idea if TS knew he wasn't wearing his wedding ring.

I am in Lee County FL and I hope to be able to attend the trial if it is held here. (I hope I posted this right, I am new to this board)

Ditto. TS lived only a couple of miles away. Although I have never met Teresa, we went to the same hair salon. I also take my doggies to the "infamous" dog park a couple of days a week. How can I not want to see justice.

Since it is my opinion that MS is involved in the murder of TS then I do not believe anyone is truly safe around him. This is my opinion. Since it is my opinion that MS built his livelihood and his identity around TS and since it is my opinion that he was obsessed with money I believe there was a threat to his identity or money (possible separation? business deal gone wrong? TS not agreeing to cooperate with a business decision?). It is also my opinion that MS believed himself to be largely responsible for the success of TS and there may have been resentment about the lack of recognition he received in this realm.

Thanks for being so brave. So much of what you have said confirms my "sus-pinions" of him. I'm so sorry for your loss and wish for speedy justice.

It is my understanding that there are other people who can account for MS in Connecticut and that his time in CT is airtight.

Do you know if the "other" people were MS's relatives or Teresa's relatives?

I had wondered if the reason TS's sister found out quite a few hours later of her sister's death was because MS was not with Teresa's family those extra days but perhaps with MS's family.

Upset because there is no wedding ring in the picture?

The picture where it appears MS is nuzzling the back of AW's neck and his hand is either inappropriately placed, or hovering in an inappropriate place near her chest.

I do not know the absolutes of the relationship between MS and LS. Given the promotion of her business immediately following the death of TS I am not sure of any alliance from LS to TS. Also, I think LS jumped ship when she realized her business would not go on making money if she was in partnership with MS. It was only very recently (last week) that LS publically put the distance between MS and herself. However, it probably also took LS a bit of time to find the new space she is now using to offer her services. Keep in mind, LS is married with children so an affair is not by any means a definite and to our knowledge there is absolutely no proof that has been presented of any affair between the two. I believe more likely that MS manipulated LS the way he manipulated others when it came to the practice and money.

Everything I post is my opinion unless I state otherwise.
First of all, thank you for your insight and allowing us to seek your insight. You say "the way he manipulated others when it came to the practice and money". Would you elaborate and tell us more about what you mean by that? Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii
Back