AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AmazonRain, some people are more outgoing then others. Have you ever seen Dr Sievers mad at someone or something? Would she even get verbal, that you know of? And I don't mean it in a negative way, just so to describe a person, who needs to let go of steam sometimes. (Like me, ha!)

Thanks!

-Nin

Amazon Rain, what is your impression of the height difference between CWW and MS?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Amazon Rain,
Jumping off a post of yours in another thread.... Was any out of the ordinary behavior displayed by anyone at Dr. Sievers' funeral?
Thank you.

AmazonRain, some people are more outgoing then others. Have you ever seen Dr Sievers mad at someone or something? Would she even get verbal, that you know of? And I don't mean it in a negative way, just so to describe a person, who needs to let go of steam sometimes. (Like me, ha!)

Thanks!

-Nin

Teresa was not shy in any way. Teresa was passionate about the things that mattered to her. If she was mad about something you knew it. If she was excited about something you knew it. She was not laid back and she was not quiet. She was also one of the most kind and thoughtful people I knew. So yes she could get loud about something especially if it concerned some type of injustice and especially when she thought someone was taking advantage of a vulnerable person or population. She was also very passionate about health and would tell it like it is she did not sugar coat. She was also exceptionally funny and could laugh very loudly at herself and with others. That is one of the things I miss the most, laughing loudly with her.

Teresa was not shy in any way. Teresa was passionate about the things that mattered to her. If she was mad about something you knew it. If she was excited about something you knew it. She was not laid back and she was not quiet. She was also one of the most kind and thoughtful people I knew. So yes she could get loud about something especially if it concerned some type of injustice and especially when she thought someone was taking advantage of a vulnerable person or population. She was also very passionate about health and would tell it like it is she did not sugar coat. She was also exceptionally funny and could laugh very loudly at herself and with others. That is one of the things I miss the most, laughing loudly with her.

Thanks for sharing your personal times with her.

AmazonRain,

Thank you for sharing Teresa with us and giving us such a glowing insight into the magnificent lady she was. She sounds like one of those people you never forget if you had the opportunity to be around her.

I know your loss is difficult. You are giving back to her by coming here to let us know who Teresa was. Your speaking for her is the greatest compliment and love you could give.

AmazonRain, TS and MS had that very large (looks beautiful) home, the largest on their block. Do you know if TS was the one who wanted this huge house?

AmazonRain, thank you for being here and answering questions. I cannot imagine how painful and heavy your heart is.
My condolences for the loss of your beloved friend. Good friends, especially friends who respect and cherish each other are not easy to come by these days and I am
sorry you have lost TS.

I knew my questions would be answered and I just want to thank you for being spot on.

I definitely saw affection on both parts especially earlier in the marriage. I also saw MS be overly complimentary and extremely verbal about his love and admiration for TS. To me, MS did not seem genuine when he did this although he certainly fooled others. That is my opinion. I also saw MS be disrespectful to his marriage but cannot comment on how. I think the business partnership complicated things and blurred lines.

AmazonRain, TS and MS had that very large (looks beautiful) home, the largest on their block. Do you know if TS was the one who wanted this huge house?

Teresa enjoyed nice things and taking care of her family but her passion was not centered on anything materialistic. I know she loved her home in Bonita Springs but not because of the structure itself but because it was where her family called home. The idea to move to the Naples area and build a home and a new practice in the Naples area came from Mark. Teresa wanted a new practice that did not depend on insurance so she could spend more time with patients. It was Mark's idea to go to this area of Florida.

AmazonRain,

Did TS have a supportive group of friends in the Naples area? I'd imagine she was so busy, it may have been hard to maintain friendships outside of work/family.

Hi AR and thank you for graciously giving us insight into your friend TS's life- as much as you can anyway. She sounds like a remarkable person. Please accept my condolences for your loss.

My question is do you know if MS has many close friends (other than CWW, of course). Golf buddies- that sort of thing.

It seems to me there must have been something that MS and CWW had in common to remain so close over the years. I still have childhood friends as well, but it stands to reason that without something they had in common, the friendship would have been more like sending a holiday card, etc. Plus, and this is JMO, men tend less to keeping close ties with friends than women. (I realize there are always exceptions).

Do you know if TS ever suspected MS of drug use? Have you ever witnessed erratic behavior on his part. I would hardly think TS's social crowd would have condoned drug use so maybe that was the connection between CWW and MS.

I am a new member with ties to the Naples area. Great minds here at WS and am appreciative to the Mods, Insiders and everyone who is interested in justice for TS.

Hi AR and thank you for graciously giving us insight into your friend TS's life- as much as you can anyway. She sounds like a remarkable person. Please accept my condolences for your loss.

My question is do you know if MS has many close friends (other than CWW, of course). Golf buddies- that sort of thing.

It seems to me there must have been something that MS and CWW had in common to remain so close over the years. I still have childhood friends as well, but it stands to reason that without something they had in common, the friendship would have been more like sending a holiday card, etc. Plus, and this is JMO, men tend less to keeping close ties with friends than women. (I realize there are always exceptions).

Do you know if TS ever suspected MS of drug use? Have you ever witnessed erratic behavior on his part. I would hardly think TS's social crowd would have condoned drug use so maybe that was the connection between CWW and MS.

I am a new member with ties to the Naples area. Great minds here at WS and am appreciative to the Mods, Insiders and everyone who is interested in justice for TS.

I know no friends that MS had outside of people he knew through and with Teresa. To my knowledge MS was not a drug user.

Teresa enjoyed nice things and taking care of her family but her passion was not centered on anything materialistic. I know she loved her home in Bonita Springs but not because of the structure itself but because it was where her family called home. The idea to move to the Naples area and build a home and a new practice in the Naples area came from Mark. Teresa wanted a new practice that did not depend on insurance so she could spend more time with patients. It was Mark's idea to go to this area of Florida.

BBM: When did Mark start floating this idea around, do you know? The Naples .com and .net domains he has were registered in mid May of 2015.

BBM: When did Mark start floating this idea around, do you know? The Naples .com and .net domains he has were registered in mid May of 2015.

When I said that the idea to move to the Naples area and start a practice in the Naples area was Mark's idea, that was from back in the mid-2000's before they moved to Bonita Springs. Naples is right near Bonita Springs. Those domains that Mark set up in mid-March were likely his latest money making scheme selling the pain patch that he was peddling. Although the patch may be perfectly acceptable and holistic http://www.basedonscience.com/ , it is funded by a multi-level marketing scheme based in Utah http://forevergreen.org/ . We found that Mark had association with this MLM product when we found those domain names a month or so ago.

When I said that the idea to move to the Naples area and start a practice in the Naples area was Mark's idea, that was from back in the mid-2000's before they moved to Bonita Springs. Naples is right near Bonita Springs. Those domains that Mark set up in mid-March were likely his latest money making scheme selling the pain patch that he was peddling. Although the patch may be perfectly acceptable and holistic http://www.basedonscience.com/ , it is funded by a multi-level marketing scheme based in Utah http://forevergreen.org/ . We found that Mark had association with this MLM product when we found those domain names a month or so ago.
Thank you AR for providing more insight on MS.

Thank you. Hmmm...interesting on a variety of levels. Do you think CWW was helping him create these domains or was he capable of doing it himself? Do you think Teresa knew about him possibly peddling these goods and/or was he possibly going to use her namesake to do so, "on the side" without her knowledge?

I think if he was doing this w/o Teresa's knowledge, there must have been underlying money issues that were hidden from her.

Did MS have any hobbies that you know of?

Thank you. Hmmm...interesting on a variety of levels. Do you think CWW was helping him create these domains or was he capable of doing it himself? Do you think Teresa knew about him possibly peddling these goods and/or was he possibly going to use her namesake to do so, "on the side" without her knowledge?

I think if he was doing this w/o Teresa's knowledge, there must have been underlying money issues that were hidden from her.

Did MS have any hobbies that you know of?

MS was definitely capable of creating the domains/sites by himself but he might have enlisted his buddy for help. I agree that I think there were money issues TS wasn't aware of but only time will tell. I don't know any hobby that MS had other than sitting on a computer and controlling the life of his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie969
Back