Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely subjective of course, but the last time Casey was in court she looked really bad, hair hanging down and wearing some blue thing. However, whenever Baden is in court , Casey looks great. I think she is directing the clothes choices. There is a huge difference in her demeaner when Baden is there. Much more controled. I somehow doubt that JB has a fashion flair. LOL
I think Cindy and George look fine and appropriate.
Just my very unprofessional opinion

LKB was there last time as well.

Marla, you crack me up! I'm still trying to get over LKB's recent "make-over" errr..face lift! I can't say here what animal her face reminds me of, but let's just say it's the one we share 98% of our DNA with! Not sure what her plastic surgeon was trying to do there! Anyway, I kinda think LBK was behind that whole gray suit jacket and bun get up KC was sportin' a couple weeks back, but after all the bad press it recieved, she tried yesterday's "get up" to see how the public perceived it. I think this is the one that will stick...except KC should tone down the black eye makeup! It only makes her cold eyes look like block ice!

Oh my!
She's had work done to that face???

Oh my!
She's had work done to that face???

Yep...and recently. Google photos of her during the Phil Spector trial (the 1st one) She defended him during his first trial (that ended in a mistrial - 2nd one is going on now - she is not on his defense team for round #2). She obviously went and had herself a facelift after the 1st trial.

It makes me so anxious to watch KC fidget and pull at her clothes and rub her hands together. She doesn't know what to do with her hands and she is full of nervous energy.

LKB = hot mess

I wish I knew what KC said to LKB when she first sat down....then reached up to hit the mic button and leaned in to say something to LKB with her big smile.

I imagine it was, "Next time, can you get me a size M? This is a bit tight."

The half-an-eyebrow thing interests me because it could be she is nervously pulling her hair out, sign of high anxiety--or it was just a cosmetic malfunction with tweezers due to inexperience and too much time on her hands.

Overall, although she still has the animated, engaging smile to draw people closer to her, she has a heaviness about her and I don't mean her weight. I mean depression and boredom.

IMO she is completely relying on her counsel and willing herself to appear the "good girl" but escapism is the only thing really on her mind.

When Casey initially came into court yesterday, her white sweater was buttoned. Before the hearing was over, it was unbuttoned and open. I noticed that towards the end when JB was whispering in her ear. Also, do they not let inmates wash their hair daily? Casey's hair looked very greasy!

Not sure if someone else has mentioned this but…
She messes/pulls at her bra straps quite a bit. Really, I’m not sure that is what she is actually doing; it seems like a sub-conscious action. Is it just me?
No, I noticed that too. She is constantly pulling at her clothes and rubbing her hands. Constantly.

When I see Casey rubbing her hands, I get the immediate image of Lady MacBeth and the "Out, out, danm spot."

I'm also wondering if Casey is wearing clothing from before she went to jail. If so, her constant tugging, pushing, pulling, buttoning, and unbuttoning tells me they may not fit her quite as well as they did before.

Add to that, she seems to be expressing a nervousness that she can't control. It's as though she's uncomfortable in her own skin.

JMHO

Purely subjective of course, but the last time Casey was in court she looked really bad, hair hanging down and wearing some blue thing. However, whenever Baden is in court , Casey looks great. I think she is directing the clothes choices. There is a huge difference in her demeaner when Baden is there. Much more controled. I somehow doubt that JB has a fashion flair. LOL
I think Cindy and George look fine and appropriate.
Just my very unprofessional opinion
I agree.

The half-an-eyebrow thing interests me because it could be she is nervously pulling her hair out, sign of high anxiety--or it was just a cosmetic malfunction with tweezers due to inexperience and too much time on her hands.

Overall, although she still has the animated, engaging smile to draw people closer to her, she has a heaviness about her and I don't mean her weight. I mean depression and boredom.

IMO she is completely relying on her counsel and willing herself to appear the "good girl" but escapism is the only thing really on her mind.
I'm not sure she would be allowed tweezers in jail. (**thinking to myself** wow it would be horrible to be in jail, not be able to tweeze or color my hair) Not that I color my hair or anything.... LOL!!

I wish someone would get Casey some clothes that actually fit her. LKB has loads of self confidence because she doesn't dress to impress! (cannot bear that woman)

It's just me, but I do not like to see Casey flash that huge smile. To me, Casey has a look of being totally unconcerned about what this is all about - as if she is not worried at all.........

It's most encouraging for me to know that the cute little sweater sets didn't help Melanie McGuire one little bit, and it won't help KC either.

I wish someone would get Casey some clothes that actually fit her. LKB has loads of self confidence because she doesn't dress to impress! (cannot bear that woman)

It's just me, but I do not like to see Casey flash that huge smile. To me, Casey has a look of being totally unconcerned about what this is all about - as if she is not worried at all.........

I agree about the clothes sizes for Casey. Maybe JB got confused about that "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" line from the OJ trial.

As to LKB, she started off in the Spector case as co-counsel, then took over as lead counsel. Once she did, right in the middle of the trial, she had a Hollywood makeover of major proportions: haircut and color, makeup, new wardrobe. She's at least partially maintained the look since then, sometimes, sort of.

Personally I didn't get the feeling Casey was uncomfortable in her clothes but rather purposely trying to find a way to show off her generous sized breasts and rear end.

DT

I'm not sure she would be allowed tweezers in jail. (**thinking to myself** wow it would be horrible to be in jail, not be able to tweeze or color my hair) Not that I color my hair or anything.... LOL!!

Ahhh, the simple things we take for granted like tweezing and coloring. If I didn't tweeze my brows or color my hair I'd be BUSHY and GRAY.

Personally I didn't get the feeling Casey was uncomfortable in her clothes but rather purposely trying to find a way to show off her generous sized breasts and rear end.

DT

The first thing I noticed on her when she walked into the courtroom was the back-fat "rolls" showing through her sweater. Then when she sat down, and the camera zoomed in on her face was her fairly large double chin. Amazing how her appearance has changed so dramatically in just these past 5 months.

Her hands still look like little white monkey-claws to me, though.

Casey frequently rubs her palms together in court. I was curious so I checked what the body language indicated. Everything I find says that rubbing your palms or hands together indicates anticipation. Some even say it indicates anticipation of pleasure.

:confused:

Just weird. How could she be anticipating her court appearances? She tried to avoid them. Is this chick so bass ackward wacked that even her body language is off kilter? If I hadn't read the sites that indicate palm rubbing is a sign of anticipation, my know-nothing but instinctual guess would have been she was subconsciously trying to "wash her hands" of this whole thing. i.e. "I wish this had never happened."

This is a photo of her leaving court, I think.

45549941.jpg

(If I linked this photo incorrectly, mods, delete it please)

Everly: This IS Casey we're talking about here, right? She's anticipating being the centre of attention!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all she cares about, and that is soooooo sick.:cool:

And the compulsive hand rubbing - it always reminds me of Macbeth: "Out damned spot, OUT!"

Just me or has she put white streaks in her hair? (also like the blue-suit appearance.) With all the compulsive twitchings she has, every time she gets in at least one stick-those-puppies-out pose.

Everly: This IS Casey we're talking about here, right? She's anticipating being the centre of attention!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all she cares about, and that is soooooo sick.:cool:

And the compulsive hand rubbing - it always reminds me of Macbeth: "Out damned spot, OUT!"

Ewwwww...her hair is so greasy

Just me or has she put white streaks in her hair? (also like the blue-suit appearance.) With all the compulsive twitchings she has, every time she gets in at least one stick-those-puppies-out pose.

no it's greeeeasy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member