Angelina Jolie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you ever seen Angelina in anything except form fitting gowns?
this gown could be a huge yes on the pregancy
I wonder how she managerd to keep anything from falling out, I would have been afraid to bend over or sneeze!

Have you ever seen Angelina in anything except form fitting gowns?
this gown could be a huge yes on the pregancy
I wonder how she managerd to keep anything from falling out, I would have been afraid to bend over or sneeze!

And she was absolutely glowing. They both were. So either she dressed that way because they just really like to full with the tabloids or she is preggers. By the little bit of weight she's put on and her ear to ear smile, I'd bet on preggers!

My goodness, they just look so happy. I think it's wonderful.

ETA: Double sided tape keeps things where they need to be. It's a wonderful invention!

I sincerely think she was going for the "earth mother" look with that gown.
Just goes to show that it is all in the way you carry yourself.

I loved the dress & she looks terrific!!! AJ & Brad looked very happy.

I have no clue if she's really pregnant or not, but I wish them the best if she is.

As for the dress - I thought it was cool. Not something I could ever pull off, but I thought it looked kind of "hippy-ish" and good on her.

I'm a Jen fan, too, but I was obsessed with Brad first (from Legends of the Fall). By the time Friends came around and I grew to love "Rachel", I was ecstatic that Brad and Jen got together in real life. When they broke up I really felt bad for Jen and I still do. Brad went way down on my list (Johnny Depp's now my #1, lol).

I don't know any of them personally, but it seems that Angelina & Brad do good works (building in New Orleans, adopting, ambassador, etc...) and they seem happy together. I hope that Jen has moved on and finds her soulmate soon. I also hope that Ang & Brad continue with their good works and raise a happy and well-adjusted family.

Highlights now i have some time: Brad may turn away from acting and run for Mayor of New Orleans in 2 years, hence the buying of a large family home.

he has convinced Angelina not to travel to far flung places doing her UNICEF work.

he has a Manhatten apartment he retreats to for 'Brad time'.

they are expected to adopt a New Orleans orphan.

Angelina told by doctors to gain weight if she wanted to become pregnant again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...773&in_page_id=1773&expand=true#StartComments

I think she could wear a Hefty trash bag and end up making it look great. She looks very happy and healthy in that recent shot... more power to her.

Thanks for the link, Floh!

Is it just me or can you see the beginnings of a baby bump in the pic in the link? I see a bump! The rumors could be true! She is just gorgeous!

I thought so too ... but hard to tell with that dress.

It really does look like a belly under there if you are looking for it. If she is congrats to her and brad!!!

Ok, here guys!

http://www.topix.net/who/angelina-jolie/2008/01/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-to-confirm-twins-on-the-way

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt To Confirm Twins On The Way
by Staff

[COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Angelina [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Jolie[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] is pregnant, as a source close to the actress has confirmed the 32-year-old is expecting twins with her partner Brad Pitt.

Angelina is planning to sell confirmation of the news and donate the money raised to charity, according to Us Weekly magazine.

How are they ever going to give individual attention to any of their kids if they are all under the age of like - what, 5 or something crazy? 7 of them if they adopt another?!?!?!? AND have twins!
Sure they have the financial means to provide, and i believe you have the means to love, but you don't have unlimited amounts of time - especially with them constantly being in the public eye like they insist on doing.

How are they ever going to give individual attention to any of their kids if they are all under the age of like - what, 5 or something crazy? 7 of them if they adopt another?!?!?!? AND have twins!
Sure they have the financial means to provide, and i believe you have the means to love, but you don't have unlimited amounts of time - especially with them constantly being in the public eye like they insist on doing.

I don't think it will be a problem. I understand what your saying about time... but Angelina is not like at home cleaning and cooking or doing her own bills ... which frees up a heck of a lot of time.

There is something to be said about having them close in age.. They will be at similar stages which I think makes giving individual attention easier when you have so many... I mean your not totally switching gears ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back