Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a white car reported by 2 seperate neighbors accurate or did that info only come from WH during his interview?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for clearing that up. Was the truck key in the house / mailbox that Monday night?

ETA: Anything you can clear up on details of the neighbors' sightings, or anything else, would be much appreciated.
I can't really give more details about the sightings than what's been given because there really isn't more to give, but I can tell you that 'wavy kid' as you guys call him has known AJ's for quite some time, even before CS, so that makes me believe he wouldn't be mistaken in saying he saw her.

Whatever happened to like two threads ago when everyone agreed that all that Monday afternoon crap from the first interview was totally made up? :( That was the best direction we had gone in. Not back to this white car/mailbox key/staring at the gas station thing.

I asked about the location of the key, because I knew it was a hot topic here, and I obviously don't live there, but no one is sure exactly where it was. Most keys always hang on the key hanger as soon as you walk in the door, but it was a detail that wasn't really paid attention to at that time. It was, however, provided to police when they took the truck.

Thanks for the key info. It helps put things into perspective. WH was very detailed about dropping it off but not one mention on how he got it back.

Did she leave her house keys behind as well?

I can't really give more details about the sightings than what's been given because there really isn't more to give, but I can tell you that 'wavy kid' as you guys call him has known AJ's for quite some time, even before CS, so that makes me believe he wouldn't be mistaken in saying he saw her.

Thanks. You're a good person to have in this forum. A final question about the sightings. Have you either talked directly with NPD or the smoky/wavy kids or talked to people who have spoken directly with these people as opposed to getting WH's account of these afternoon sightings? These were part of the interview where the 2 hours previous to the sightings were fabricated - the lunch meeting, the staring contest, "departing his presence", etc. Can you confirm the sightings are not fabricated as well? Or is what you know also all based on WH's account of it?

Thank you. I take it by your posts that everyone in the close "circle" believe that Wes had nothing to do with AJ. I hope that you are not offended to know that I and many posters here suspect otherwise. Just want to be honest and up front about that. If he is innocent then I hope it comes out sooner than later.

There were/are so many questions that it obviously helps build suspicion even where there is no reason. Even I find some of the questions silly on the surface, but taking the time to answer will obviously help.

One last question from me (and a lot of people here): Anything you can clear up on the gas station meeting. It sounds like Wes misspoke on a number of points, likely because he was trying to set up for the jacket in the house, which he knew was going to be a lie. In doing so the whole gas station meeting was soooo jumbled that it didn't make much sense, especially where it was and the staring part.

Whatever happened to like two threads ago when everyone agreed that all that Monday afternoon crap from the first interview was totally made up? :( That was the best direction we had gone in. Not back to this white car/mailbox key/staring at the gas station thing.

I agree with you. I think the last time AJ was seen was 4:30 or 7:30 in the morning.

I just hope this doesn't come back as COD is overdose. Then we will never know what really happened.

Just wanted to say I missed you guys and THANK YOU to our wonderful admins that do so much to make everyone feel welcome. :)

I don't know if everything is mutually exclusive. The truck key location is big in any scenario. Plus any insight he can give at there very least provides more perspective. This thread is focused on the initial days, but I probably wouldn't ask anything about texty kid since that wouldn't be something I expect he could comment on given the open investigation / court case. I believe he was with Wes when the clothes were found so maybe he can confirm / fill in the blanks there?

Thank you. I take it by your posts that everyone in the close "circle" believe that Wes had nothing to do with AJ. I hope that you are not offended to know that I and many posters here suspect otherwise. Just want to be honest and up front about that. If he is innocent then I hope it comes out sooner than later.

There were/are so many questions that it obviously helps build suspicion even where there is no reason. Even I find some of the questions silly on the surface, but taking the time to answer will obviously help.

One last question from me (and a lot of people here): Anything you can clear up on the gas station meeting. It sounds like Wes misspoke on a number of points, likely because he was trying to set up for the jacket in the house, which he knew was going to be a lie. In doing so the whole gas station meeting was soooo jumbled that it didn't make much sense, especially where it was and the staring part.

I don't recall ThatGuyBear giving any opinion on who he thought killed AJ. I'm under the impression he wants justice for AJ.

I can't speak for everyone else as far as those feelings go, but I can say that We all want Justice for AJ, whatever that brings about. She was an amazing person and did not deserve this. For me, I'm going to leave that up to LE and the evidence they have been diligently collecting and analyzing. Me being here is not meant to defend or accuse anyone, just to give information as I know it.

As for the gas station meeting, I know nothing but what is out out there.

I can't speak for everyone else as far as those feelings go, but I can say that We all want Justice for AJ, whatever that brings about. She was an amazing person and did not deserve this. For me, I'm going to leave that up to LE and the evidence they have been diligently collecting and analyzing. Me being here is not meant to defend or accuse anyone, just to give information as I know it.

As for the gas station meeting, I know nothing but what is out out there.

Thank you for joining us. I know in all cases, there is a lot of poor reporting by the media. Has anything stuck out to you? Meaning, is there anything that has been reported that you feel is not true, or misconstrued? We like to stick to facts here, and the only way we can obtain facts, besides our own research, is media and VI's. I'd be interested in anything you have to say, no matter how big or small it may seem.

Since there's 4 obstruction charges, and 3 bffs, I really think Wavy Kid might be the other witness WH was intimidating. I don't buy his story. Especially the part about being "followed" by a car that came by a minute or a minute and a half later. That is not being followed by any stretch of the imagination. That's just another car driving in the neighborhood.

I don't know if everything is mutually exclusive. The truck key location is big in any scenario. Plus any insight he can give at there very least provides more perspective. This thread is focused on the initial days, but I probably wouldn't ask anything about texty kid since that wouldn't be something I expect he could comment on given the open investigation / court case. I believe he was with Wes when the clothes were found so maybe he can confirm / fill in the blanks there?
I actually was not there.

Since there's 4 obstruction charges, and 3 bffs, I really think Wavy Kid might be the other witness WH was intimidating. I don't buy his story. Especially the part about being "followed" by a car that came by a minute or a minute and a half later. That is not being followed by any stretch of the imagination. That's just another car driving in the neighborhood.
Actually he's not. I can't confirm who they are due to, well, obvious reasons, but he is not one of them.

Hi ThatguyBear, do you think there will be an arrest or further info from LE coming out soon?

Actually he's not. I can't confirm who they are due to, well, obvious reasons, but he is not one of them.

Thank you for answering! Now I'm going to give my brain stretch marks thinking who the other person could be.

I keep making that mistake as well, because the word/name "Bear" shows up a lot in this group of people. (It was my cat's name, may he rest in peace.)

I think TGB is AJ's uncle by marriage, right? On the JH side of things?
Correct. As for the many Bears, I'm not sure how that came about. I have been known as Bear for almost 20 years now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop