Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much dirty laundry airing right now, it is a downright tweet fest.

And she named who she thought were others suspects, in addition to Wes, but WTKR deleted those names? Did I hear that right?

Hard not to wonder if this sudden vocal response from some individuals following her interview means they might be thinking theirs were the names she gave and they're wanting to discredit her :waitasec:

Cards are used at this fine establishment

I wonder if a local wouldn't mind taking a look-see.

I've seen some of those hotel nightmare shows where an older place never upgraded to the card readers. I wouldn't be surprised if this one didn't either.

And she named who she thought were others suspects, in addition to Wes, but WTKR deleted those names? Did I hear that right?

Yep - the reporter said it was because LE hasn't named any suspects in the case.

Hard not to wonder if this sudden vocal response from some individuals following her interview means they might be thinking theirs were the names she gave and they're wanting to discredit her :waitasec:

Guarantee gua ran teed

Yep - the reporter said it was because LE hasn't named any suspects in the case.

I totally agree with that. If WHS has serious suspicions, she should contact LE. No reputable news organization would allow that on the air. People would sue the hell out of them. I know I would.

Ok...my biggest question about this latest interview, is, was she kicked out b/c of her speaking out against Wes? Instead of b/c she was Wes's family (WHS, I mean).

Also, wth...DH didn't even save a seat for his own mom & grandma? Rude much?

That's not his mom, that's his "sister!" :drumroll::floorlaugh:

I totally agree with that. If WHS has serious suspicions, she should contact LE. No reputable news organization would allow that on the air. People would sue the hell out of them. I know I would.

I agree with your agreement. But I still really really want to know the names. :secret:

Tension breaker!!

2 peanuts are walking down the street and...oh, forget it.

Some people need to remember the brother and sister bond.

The lady is hurting. Jmo.

Since the discovery of A j; WHS is the only one that is voicing her opinion.

I applaud her and wish she joined us here.

But since Wes is still her brother; Then I understand why she doesn't want to do daily posts here.

So I salute WHS.

My daughter and son are thicker than water. So I can only imagine the pain that she would feel if she was in this situation. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo