Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one, Dex!
But I do not think WH was ever asked by anyone in the media the name and location of the gas station where WH claims to have met with AJ on Mon., 03/02/2015. That is incompetence by the media. That was basic, but key, information. Why would nobody pin him down on that question??? At least ask the pointed question: like Joe Fisher did in his jailhouse interview with WH where he tried (at least he tried!) to pin WH down as to the name and location of the motel where WH was staying. (Of course, those brain cells were dead, and WH claims he wasn't sure of the name of the motel!)

I can't remember when WH first mentioned his alleged "gas station meeting." I'm trying to pinpoint when LE would have begun to verify his claim that a meeting took place. Just wondering.

Agree. 30 minutes at a gas station and you are not even stating all of the possible customers coming and going that may have seen you?

He is more detailed about Wavy kids sighting than his own encounter.

And you are right. When he told ch about the gas meeting. She never once asked which one so we can get her face out there and try to get people to remember if they notice something odd.

The last time you seen your daughter alive will consist of every detail possible from sheer remembrance. And not this vague crap he tried to pull.

CH could have blew this open with that one question.

Which gas station Wes. Tell us.

I would have paid to hear the ramble that came out of his mouth.

Btw: I wonder if he scoped out seedy gas stations that didn't have outside cameras or non working ones. And just tried to tell police anything.

I wonder why its taking to long for the COD.
Obviously its not obvious!
But if it was an OD id think that would be easy to detect drugs.
I don't think there would be this big of a cover up for an OD.

Here is food for thought!

What if WES moved out of the House because ppl in the house were doing drugs and he didn't want to get busted. He would do his drugs outside the house not bring them home. Im sure he know how to hide his own but he didn't want to take chances with all the kids that seem to hang out there.
Just a thought!

Was listening to one of my podcasts talking about strangulation. Apparently, the little neck bone called the "hyoid" (sp?) bone is telling. If it is broken, it is proof positive that strangulation took place. My question is: what if that little bone is absent, or not broken, when the body is autopsied -- does that mean that strangulation cannot be proven in the absence of outward signs on the skin of the neck that a person was strangled? (Sorry for the convoluted phrasing.)

Was listening to one of my podcasts talking about strangulation. Apparently, the little neck bone called the "hyoid" (sp?) bone is telling. If it is broken, it is proof positive that strangulation took place. My question is: what if that little bone is absent, or not broken, when the body is autopsied -- does that mean that strangulation cannot be proven in the absence of outward signs on the skin of the neck that a person was strangled? (Sorry for the convoluted phrasing.)
It can make it more difficult to determine COD, but not necessarily impossible. (Ref. Shannan Gilbert, LISK forum)

It's what WH said to the group of us who were there to search. The directive to not touch anything was repeated by more than one of WH's assistants as well. Take it with a grain of salt. But, if NPD took it as evidence, why would anyone other than LE be shown holding the pieces or even have them in their possession on a news report?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been on the thread for a while, a non verified insider, tweaking points of information, which I've noticed, and, yes, taken with a grain of salt. It would help me to reduce those grains, though I would appreciate you in equal measure to now, if you had the chance to explain how you see it all, if you wish, and it doesn't compromise you or the pursuit of justice for AJ? Thank you, magnumpi57

I think there are other people involved either in her death or in a cover up. Also remember way back when in the beginning there was rumor about her going to blow off stem? We kind of assumed that she was going for a walk but she could have gone with the person in the white car. Maybe it wasn't drugs. Maybe it was alcohol. She has made references to her drinking on her Twitter. Kids have actually died from alcohol poisoning. We have also seen cases of sexual assaults/rapes when girls have been passed out as well lately. What it she did go with friends, drank too much, woke up during an assault, starting fighting back, and was killed or just simply died of alcohol poisoning. What if an adult supplied the alcohol? What is someone though well what's done is done. We can't bring her back but "mom" or "dad" or very close friend will go for jail for his and we don't want that to happen because we can't bring her back so let's just agree to cover it up. Hey it's just another scenario to consider as well. Just an opinion as always.
RBBM

I don't agree.

Drug forfeiture laws could have been the reason as well. With anything beyond a very small amount distribution could be charged and the house could be seized. JH could have insisted on all drugs being outside of the house... if WH had problems with this that could have led to his banishment to the hotel until he cleaned up.

Thing is he is a convicted felon..... What if others IN THE HOME were using and HE distanced himself. The Scale im sure was hidden taken from the home because they know the house was going to be searched... I don't think hes the only guilty one here.
Not by a long shot.
All JMO

I think he did drugs, yes I do but these guys that get out of prison after a long time have a very different mindset They really don't want to go back.

It can make it more difficult to determine COD, but not necessarily impossible. (Ref. Shannan Gilbert, LISK forum)
IMO, maybe they are also trying to determine some sports injuries vs. recent. who knows, just putting the idea out there.

AJ had places to go if the home environment was too much to deal with.

And a monday morning drug overdose does not seem plausible to me at all. Jmo

Thanks, spam! Made note of that movie. We get a lot of good stuff on these threads, but can't get away to take advantage!

You're welcome! Here's a snip from IMDb
Otto Kellar and his wife Alma work as caretaker and housekeeper at a Catholic church in Quebec. Whilst robbing a house where he sometimes works as a gardener, Otto is caught and kills the owner. Racked with guilt he heads back to the church where Father Michael Logan is working late. Otto confesses his crime, but when the police begin to suspect Father Logan he cannot reveal what he has been told in the confession. Written by Col Needham <col@imdb.com>

IMO, maybe they are also trying to determine some sports injuries vs. recent. who knows, just putting the idea out there.

I think it's more the tod. They maybe trying to see how long she was kept alive for.

Now the healing process is telling. But if a arm is broken on day one and a leg is broken on day 2 and death occurred on day 3; Then I don't know if it would look like it all occurred on the same day or if they would be able to say that things occurred on different days in a short 3 to 4 day window.

Good one, Dex!
But I do not think WH was ever asked by anyone in the media the name and location of the gas station where WH claims to have met with AJ on Mon., 03/02/2015. That is incompetence by the media. That was basic, but key, information. Why would nobody pin him down on that question??? At least ask the pointed question: like Joe Fisher did in his jailhouse interview with WH where he tried (at least he tried!) to pin WH down as to the name and location of the motel where WH was staying. (Of course, those brain cells were dead, and WH claims he wasn't sure of the name of the motel!)

I can't remember when WH first mentioned his alleged "gas station meeting." I'm trying to pinpoint when LE would have begun to verify his claim that a meeting took place. Just wondering.

We didn't see all of the interview with JF, though. They reported that they were going to have a segment of WH explaining his theory of what happened to AJ and they never showed it. I was crushed when they didn't, too. lol The gas station story might have been in footage they haven't shown.

This is what I think also. The gun belongs to someone else but he bought his own AMO
for when he used it!

WH is a ex-con. He knows how this game is played. His first priority would be to get rid of a gun that could link him to a murder (IF he actually did kill AJ). It is not hard to believe that he kept the ammo, but got rid of the gun so that it would never be found. He assumed his ammo (and SCALE = dealing, not just buying) was pretty well hidden.

I don't think it's so surprising that there was no gun there. He's stupid, but he's not THAT stupid! He probably assumed her body would never be found, and neither would the gun so therefore there would never be charges. You can't think like a logical person, you have to try to think like a criminal. A logical person wouldn't have said or done half of what WH has so far.

At the searches organized by WH, he said to several searchers that NPD would not take the card as evidence because it was "tainted" by being touched. He then instructed the searchers not to touch anything. Fairly certain that the news report you're referring to showed WH holding the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting if true, because later at the Chesapeake search, he reported one of his cohorts "kicked" at the shorts they found that were supposedly AJs. So he knew the importance of not touching the evidence and allowed it anyway.

In many cases of strangulation the hyoid bone isn't broken. In fact, it's more common for it NOT to be found broken in a strangulation case.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8934706

There are many other ways to determine that strangulation was the COD, though...ligature marks, bruising, fingernail/scratch marks at throat area, burst blood vessels under the eyelids or on the skin (petechiae), changes in the larynx and lungs...just a number of ways.

AJ had places to go if the home environment was too much to deal with.

And a monday morning drug overdose does not seem plausible to me at all. Jmo

Rushing off in the middle of doing laundry to get high does not seem plausible, you're right Dex, it seems to me too. More like going to see who is there, something of importance needing full attention pulling her away. And why the cleaning in unusual spots out of the blue, if it's true as Zach mentioned was noticed? Could AJ have perished there, never left the house alive, and could that be part of what plays into the ghoulish unfolding of events, and the crew surrounding the sisters?

WH is a ex-con. He knows how this game is played. His first priority would be to get rid of a gun that could link him to a murder (IF he actually did kill AJ). It is not hard to believe that he kept the ammo, but got rid of the gun so that it would never be found. He assumed his ammo (and SCALE = dealing, not just buying) was pretty well hidden.

I don't think it's so surprising that there was no gun there. He's stupid, but he's not THAT stupid! He probably assumed her body would never be found, and neither would the gun so therefore there would never be charges. You can't think like a logical person, you have to try to think like a criminal. A logical person wouldn't have said or done half of what WH has so far.

I don't think she was shot, I don't think he owned a gun. I do think he would use someone elses gun.
IMO the amo the scale were all brought over from the house when AJ vanished.
The body was not really hidden and would eventually have been found. I don't think WES left her there.

Rushing off in the middle of doing laundry does not seem plausible, you're right Dex, it seems to me too.

Are we sure she was doing laundry?
Or just chores.

IMO she wasn't doing anything. Someone else was cleaning up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member