Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This won't be a popular opinion, but I think the tears are real.

I've suspected he was guilty from very early on, but I could be totally wrong about that (it wouldn't be the first time). Either way, I don't think he wants her gone. If he had nothing to do with it, or if it he did and it was accidental or spur of the moment kind of thing.

I do find it interesting that no one has been charged yet. Not him, not anyone. It all feels so unfair to AJ :(

True, and at least to my knowledge, he (WH) hasn't publicly displayed any anger and/or hatred towards AJ.

True, and at least to my knowledge, he (WH) hasn't publicly displayed any anger and/or hatred towards AJ.

I do not believe WH displayed hatred for AJ in this video, either. Have you seen any of the people we know of display anger or hatred toward AJ?

I've suspected he was guilty from very early on, but I could be totally wrong about that (it wouldn't be the first time). Either way, I don't think he wants her gone. If he had nothing to do with it, or if it he did and it was accidental or spur of the moment kind of thing.

I do find it interesting that no one has been charged yet. Not him, not anyone. It all feels so unfair to AJ :(

I agree with you. I figure it was an accident also.

AJ's SM stopped at 8:54 AM March 1st I think it happened then. When did WH drop off the key to the truck and did wavey guy see WH then? Wavey Guy could be confused we don't all remember things like we think we do. Was anyone else with AJ first day at home from college with no parents? The college kids I know were at someone else house or on a trip for spring break. AJ came home to a mess, I would understand drugs.

Also where did the tips come from? I think cell towers was the reason for the lake search but what was the tip and where did it come from when they found AJ. It seemed the LE went right to the house.

PLEASE let the charges come soon. :gaah:

It may have been an accidental death, but I don't think AJ put herself behind that house where she was found.

I lost track of this case for a long time - has anyone come forward from anywhere (school or home) and said that they ever saw AJ use heroin?
Could they say anything about the amount in her system or had it been too long?

Oh, I agree the tears were real. And I agree that he did not want her to die. But it does not mean he is an innocent man and had no involvement in her death. JMO

That's where it gets tricky, WHO covered it up?

I don't know, grammy. But I hope LE/investigators figure it out from their investigation and am praying that someone or someones will be held responsible.

And JMO but here's my multiple choices I've come up with in trying to figure out the "who"

A) Wes
B) Wes with help of others (Due to TOS, I cannot elaborate)
C) Someone who may have been angry/upset with AJ for whatever reason (in their own sick mind)
D) Someone or a group of people whom she may have been partying with
E) Stranger
F) Friend or friends that she may have been with that no-one knows about. For example, friend from college, someone she had just met that wasn't well known to others in the group
G) All or some of the above combined

Of note, I am in no way saying that AJ *was* a drug user, nor am I saying any of her friends were or are, but rather just trying to come up with ideas as to who may or may not know what happened. Just thinking out loud.......

Kind of like a 3 year old who takes his goldfish out of the bowl to play with it on the carpet, and then is distraught when the goldfish stops breathing?

I lost track of this case for a long time - has anyone come forward from anywhere (school or home) and said that they ever saw AJ use heroin?
Could they say anything about the amount in her system or had it been too long?

Good question. From all I have read, NONE of her friends/family have ever come forward to say she was a heroin user. So that leaves a few possibilities:

1. she wasn't, and she was shot up by someone else
2. she was, and all/most her friends/family didn't know it
3. she was, and those who knew have kept their mouths shut (not likely, they all like to talk)
4. she was and those who knew are just flat out lying

Probably more possibilities I haven't thought of but there ya go.

Well JH thinks AJ was taken from the house but has no idea who?

AJ Hadsell's mother, on daughter's death: "It really could have been anybody”

Hadsell said she talked to AJ for the last time on March 2 as she prepared her three younger daughters for school.

Then she went to work as a contractor at the Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base.

When she came home that afternoon, AJ was gone. Hadsell received a curt response to a questioning text: “Out with friends.”

“That was way out of character,” Hadsell said. “She would tell me where she was at or who she was with. That was off.”

The two continued texting until 4 a.m. All of the messages seemed out of character for AJ, Jennifer said. She did not want to go into detail about the messages for fear of harming the investigation into AJ’s death.

Hadsell went to work the next day concerned, but thinking her daughter might be just stressed out and in need of time alone or with friends.

But when there was no sign of AJ later that afternoon, Hadsell started calling her daughter’s friends. The texts had stopped. No one knew where she was.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/08/aj-...DDC3BEA82613AB6AF5F2F99E04B915CFAF3707BF8F39F

I just don't think it "really could have been ANYBODY" I think it couldn't have been most people

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/08/aj-h...FAF3707BF8F39F

Police said Tuesday there is no new information on the case.
"I have different theories that are in my head," Jennifer Hadsell said Monday. "Based on what I know or what was put out... it really could have been anybody."

Then why did she (and others) say "A monster did this to her". That seemed pretty specific to me. I just can't imagine what is taking so long. I still think WH is guilty and haven't changed my mind. Will be shocked if it's someone else. When are they going to tell us the manner of death?? Could it be undetermined? Still checking every day, I don't want this to go unsolved. RIP AJ.

I just watched an American Justice episode last night about Brian Etenhoff and the death of his wife Judi. She died of a cocaine overdose, and he was convicted. The episode was called "Reasonable Doubt" b/c of the difficulty of convicting him. The premise was that he forced cocaine down Judi's throat after beating her senseless. Even their 5yo daughter testified that she saw her mom beaten by her dad the night of her death. Problem was Judi had been known to use cocaine.

It reminded me so much of AJ's case. Even the experts had trouble agreeing whether Judi's death was an accident or homicide, even though in the end her husband was convicted. Although it may be hard to determine whether AJ was murdered or took the heroin herself, this case proves to me that it most certainly could have been a homicide. Praying that the ME knows enough to make a clear determination.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back