Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't speak for ZH and I have no intention to, but I think it's quite reasonable to assume that while AJ was missing his mind entertained all sorts of worst-case-scenarios (which would be natural for a distraught parent). If my kid went missing and I was on record saying "what if she's here, and this happened?!" and then she was found there and that happened, would I be considered suspect? Probably, if I didn't have an ironclad alibi and zero motivation whatsoever to hurt my own kid.

Due to the fact that no one has been named a POI or suspect in this case, we're all STILL doing a lot of guessing, just like ZH did when he guessed she might have got up that day around 9am. However, I think it's safe to assume LE has checked into the alibis/whereabouts of EVERY person connected to AJ on that Monday/Tuesday time frame. Just because they haven't named someone yet, DOESN'T mean they don't actually have a POI. It just means the investigation is ongoing and they haven't shared THAT part, with the public.

We'd all do well to tread carefully on our guesses and speculations as per WS being a victim-friendly forum. That reminder is as much for me as anyone else because I have my own personal POI that would get me sent off to camp if I were to express my thoughts on that person. :notgood: :hand: :silenced:
Respectfully BBM. I agree and this is an ongoing investigation. LEO has shared very little. What anyone here in the public think means nothing, only to ourselves. Yet it can do harm to innocent people. That's why there are TOS in place. Many new people are lurking, reading these threads. For some if they haven't followed, they could very well think that Wesley Hadsell, has been charged with murdering AJ. Pick a thread, any thread. Which is EXACTLY what I thought when I began reading way back when. Which is NOT the truth... We don't even know if she was murdered, as so far we have been told that Manner of Death is undetermined. Wesley Hadsell, is Anjelica Hadsells adopted Father. He has been accused and arrested on charges of Obstruction of Justice x 4 and Breaking and Entering. He has not been found guilty. He hasn't even had a trial yet. On one of the media outlets, it was said it may be postponed, so the trial date next week may or may not happen.

But since Anjelica Hadsell is Wesley Hadsell daughter, he would be considered a victim also. Just as her Mother. Some seem to forget that. JMHO.

I still maintain my belief that AJ had no desire to ever try heroin, not even once. My belief about that hasn't changed from the beginning. However, I do believe there are valid reasons why certain people would want it to appear that AJ, at the very least, "dabbled" in it. I do think more than one individual was involved in her demise, and heroin was introduced as part of a plan to serve their own agenda. I say "plan" because yes: I also think her demise was premeditated.

Btw: LE are usually less likely to vigorously investigate homicides* of people living a "high risk" lifestyle as compared to those who aren't. Possibly this is what the guilty individual(s) initially considered as a part of their plan. JMO.

*ETA: Less likely to vigorously investigate not exclusively homicides, but also disappearances, deaths, ODs (accidental or otherwise), etc.,...

BBM:
Respectfully BBM. I agree and this is an ongoing investigation. LEO has shared very little. What anyone here in the public think means nothing, only to ourselves. Yet it can do harm to innocent people. That's why there are TOS in place. Many new people are lurking, reading these threads. For some if they haven't followed, they could very well think that Wesley Hadsell, has been charged with murdering AJ. Pick a thread, any thread. Which is EXACTLY what I thought when I began reading way back when. Which is NOT the truth... We don't even know if she was murdered, as so far we have been told that Manner of Death is undetermined. Wesley Hadsell, is Anjelica Hadsells adopted Father. He has been accused and arrested on charges of Obstruction of Justice x 4 and Breaking and Entering. He has not been found guilty. He hasn't even had a trial yet. On one of the media outlets, it was said it may be postponed, so the trial date next week may or may not happen.

But since Anjelica Hadsell is Wesley Hadsell daughter, he would be considered a victim also. Just as her Mother. Some seem to forget that. JMHO.

Point taken, arkansasmimi--and WH will still legally/technically remain a victim unless LEO brings formal charges against him re: the demise of AJ. Speaking for myself: I just find it more difficult to have empathy for people who have never publicly displayed any genuine signs of grief over such a tragic loss. But again: I do realize that everyone grieves differently.

What I find to be the biggest obstacle in viewing WH as a victim is that now that he's incarcerated and his daughter's remains have been located: I have not once seen him encouraging, begging, SCREAMING for LEO to find out who is responsible for her demise.

He appears to be more interested and more actively involved in deflecting suspicion away from himself than in finding WHO DID THIS, or what happened to his daughter. He maintains that it's not likely AJ was involved with heroin, yet isn't DEMANDING that LEO continues to search for facts surrounding this now.

Not like he was so adamantly pursuing leads and info before his arrest on other charges, anyway.

BBM:

Point taken, arkansasmimi--and WH will still legally/technically remain a victim unless LEO brings formal charges against him re: the demise of AJ. Speaking for myself: I just find it more difficult to have empathy for people who have never publicly displayed any genuine signs of grief over such a tragic loss. But again: I do realize that everyone grieves differently.

What I find to be the biggest obstacle in viewing WH as a victim is that now that he's incarcerated and his daughter's remains have been located: I have not once seen him encouraging, begging, SCREAMING for LEO to find out who is responsible for her demise.

He appears to be more interested and more actively involved in deflecting suspicion away from himself than in finding WHO DID THIS, or what happened to his daughter. He maintains that it's not likely AJ was involved with heroin, yet isn't DEMANDING that LEO continues to search for facts surrounding this now.

Not like he was so adamantly pursuing leads and info before his arrest on other charges, anyway.

Actually he addressed those facts: http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/ (specifically at the 2:20 point to the end)

Take it for what it's worth. Either he's a straight up liar or someone else killed her and wants everyone to believe it was Wes.

I have a very hard time thinking that AJ's demise was premeditated. Do we know the time of death? To me, just thinking out loud here, if it was the afternoon, I think she went with a girlfriend (maybe more than one). I do think she got the money from Wes and he probably knows what it was for, maybe even got it for her although I would hope against hope that he didn't, as her father. I can see Wes getting overly involved, even to the point that he really thought CF was guilty, jacket or no jacket. JMO, etc.

While I'm thinking out loud, the family has said so many times "a monster did this to her" - and they obviously think it's Wes. I wonder why that is? What do they know that we don't know? I realize there's probably no answer to this now. And I doubt we are going to get any on Wednesday, some are saying it's most likely going to be continued.

I have a very hard time thinking that AJ's demise was premeditated. Do we know the time of death? To me, just thinking out loud here, if it was the afternoon, I think she went with a girlfriend (maybe more than one). I do think she got the money from Wes and he probably knows what it was for, maybe even got it for her although I would hope against hope that he didn't, as her father. I can see Wes getting overly involved, even to the point that he really thought CF was guilty, jacket or no jacket. JMO, etc.

BBM
Never seen it mentioned. And while we're on that front, anyone else catch WH change his words from "2 weeks before her disappearance" to "2 weeks before her death" during this latest interview?

BBM:
While I'm thinking out loud, the family has said so many times "a monster did this to her" - and they obviously think it's Wes. I wonder why that is? What do they know that we don't know? I realize there's probably no answer to this now. And I doubt we are going to get any on Wednesday, some are saying it's most likely going to be continued.

Seems it took them a while to come around to this conclusion, if, in fact: this is what some or all of them believe. Even so: I am aware that this, in itself, doesn't make any of them less of a victim.

I don't for one minute rule out that threats and instilling fear in people could well have been the reason why certain people chose to act (or not) and say (or not) some of the things they did: both before AJ's disappearance, as well as after.

JMHO etc.,...

Maybe you should ask Wes's wife and nepthbro on why they think wes is guilty of this and not zh.

I think they can clarify things to you better than us. Jmo

BBM
Never seen it mentioned. And while we're on that front, anyone else catch WH change his words from "2 weeks before her disappearance" to "2 weeks before her death" during this latest interview?

I don't know, maybe he was used to saying 'disappearance' and found it hard to say 'death'. I personally think they are one and the same day or night. AJ was unaccounted for from March 2nd to when she was found, April 9th - 38 days. I hate to think she was by that house all that time. I don't think that house was a party house or others would have seen cars coming and going and only a dark Caravan was seen at that time. Who owns that car??

You just made me think of something, where is the money?, and where did WH get it from?!?!?!

BBM:

Seems it took them a while to come around to this conclusion, if, in fact: this is what some or all of them believe. Even so: I am aware that this, in itself, doesn't make any of them less of a victim.

I don't for one minute rule out that threats and instilling fear in people could well have been the reason why certain people chose to act (or not) and say (or not) some of the things they did: both before AJ's disappearance, as well as after.

JMHO etc.,...

I think they were all believing Wes' bs at first, even Jen. I just wonder why Wes thought so fiercely that it was CF. I know he didn't like him but his actions were extreme. We may all be shocked when the truth comes out. I wonder if there's a girlfriend that is grieving more than the rest..? JMO too.

You just made me think of something, where is the money?, and where did WH get it from?!?!?!
I personally think she called Wes for it, he went to an ATM (or had cash from some recent sales?), and he took the time to meet AJ to give her the money at lunch time. Wasn't the 2nd the date he was late getting back to work and got in trouble for it?

Where is Zach now? We could really use his input for clarification purposes.

If I were him, I would stay far away. It is never helpful to address accusations on the interwebz that one murdered their stepdaughter. It is a lose/lose situation for him.

I personally think she called Wes for it, he went to an ATM (or had cash from some recent sales?), and he took the time to meet AJ to give her the money at lunch time. Wasn't the 2nd the date he was late getting back to work and got in trouble for it?

I don't think that lunchtime meeting at the gas staton ever took place. JMO

Respectfully BBM:

Excellent points made here, even though the court of public opinion may see things differently. Yes, as things are to date: it seems to me that what you say is absolutely true. In attempting to resolve anything: relying on our emotions exclusively would be self-defeating.

I'm completely on-board with you also in that nothing should be taken for granted, nor assumed to be truth yet. As you said: LEO has revealed precious little to the public and the MOD hasn't even been released yet. Like you, arkansasmimi: I choose to keep an open mind.

IMHO: you raised some legitimate questions without attempting to assume or implicate anyone. It seems to me, anyway, that that was not at all your intent. That said: WS is a victim-friendly forum and some things can get misinterpreted or just simply not permitted via TOS.

Obviously: I'm new here and have learned this the hard way, and not by any intention whatsoever to push any limits.

Let me just finish by saying the questions you posed seemed relevant to me for many reasons. I'll be corrected if I'm wrong (no doubt), but it didn't appear to me anyway that you mentioned things in such a way as to intentionally cast doubt upon, nor harm anyone.

JMHO, etc.,...

Why does it seems like the system has a vendetta against a grieving father who didn't assault anyone besides the dog which was thrown out of court.

His charges are pretty minor in the scope of things. So why at first the no bail. What do they know?

Respectfully BBM:
I think they were all believing Wes' bs at first, even Jen. I just wonder why Wes thought so fiercely that it was CF. I know he didn't like him but his actions were extreme. We may all be shocked when the truth comes out. I wonder if there's a girlfriend that is grieving more than the rest..? JMO too.

Can we know for certain that Wes ever did truly believe CF was involved?
Grieving girlfriend theory? Absolutely possible. Have thought this for a few weeks now.

Girlfriend? Who's GF? And why would she be grieving? Color me lost on this one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back