Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I don't used SM except FB and I have it locked down as much as I can, and it is just family and close friends.

1000 Times Agree!!! How in the world can they sleep at night!! Still mad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMOO
They are more concerned about WH than AJ.
You cant tell me they didn't know what he was doing RE: THE JACKET!
And My Question is...
Who exactly is it they are protecting if WH did not kill AJ?

I do not think she went out to that vacant abandoned house and overdose.
She would not go out there alone!

I think the call WES got was not from AJ but from the person that was with AJ when she died and had done everything in his power to cover it up and make it appear its this other kid...

I think these young men that fill J Hadsells home know way more than we even give them credit for!

ALL JMVOO

Great post! I wonder what they did every night as they circled the wagon? I find this all so sad. How deeply are drugs involved? And who all?

I think drugs were being sold ..... and I think we all know who is selling it for him.
JMO

Not yet, but I have a couple of 's that I'm pretty interested in.

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh, I always have such a frown on my face when I come on here, kinda "grumpy cat" look, this helped.

I have been following this case (particularly on Websleuths) since near the beginning. It is truly incredible to see all of the time and effort this community devotes to finding justice for so many.

Like many of you, AJ's case compelled me to take interest and pray for justice in a stronger way than most cases do. She is the age of my younger siblings, and as an oldest child myself, I feel we have some things in common. I am trying to use this perspective to aid in my search for answers without making any assumptions on her behalf or because of my own experiences.

I have two theories regarding her disappearance; the one I lean toward is far less sinister than the other but equally tragic. I may not have anything new to add in this particular post, but I wanted to say hello, mark my place, and get ready to contribute a new set of eyes when I can.

I have been following this case (particularly on Websleuths) since near the beginning. It is truly incredible to see all of the time and effort this community devotes to finding justice for so many.

Like many of you, AJ's case compelled me to take interest and pray for justice in a stronger way than most cases do. She is the age of my younger siblings, as an oldest child myself, I feel we have some things in common. I am trying to use this perspective to aid in my search for answers without making any assumptions on her behalf or because of my own experiences.

I have two theories regarding her disappearance the one I lean toward is far less sinister than the other but equally tragic. I may not have anything new to add in this particular post, but I wanted to say hello, mark my place, and get ready to contribute a new set of eyes when I can.

:tyou: for your heartfelt post Empress Theodora :heartluv:

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts as we proceed towards :justice: for Our Girl!

:welcome4:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like many of you, AJ's case compelled me to take interest and pray for justice in a stronger way than most cases do. She is the age of my younger siblings, and as an oldest child myself, I feel we have some things in common. I am trying to use this perspective to aid in my search for answers without making any assumptions on her behalf or because of my own experiences.

I have two theories regarding her disappearance; the one I lean toward is far less sinister than the other but equally tragic. I may not have anything new to add in this particular post, but I wanted to say hello, mark my place, and get ready to contribute a new set of eyes when I can.

You are very welcome here Empress Theodora. May your eyes help us see our way to the truth for AJ.

:welcome:​

Great, heartfelt first post! Welcome. I am a newbie as well and I assure you that you are among friends.
:thewave: :welcome6:

(modsnip)

One of the reasons it took me so long to join in on the discussion is because there have been a number of of allusions to other people in AJ's life that I couldn't decipher without continuing to read MSM and following the case on Twitter. I had been reading one of the family member's tweets without realizing they had a nickname here and didn't piece it together for some time!

I want to assert that I completely understand and deeply respect the TOS. It differentiates this site from many others and helps WS maintain its reputation for responsible and dedicated sleuthing. (modsnip): there are SO many players we would all like to discuss in different contexts, and it becomes all the more frustrating to feel limited in doing so because updates from LE have been few and far between and we have to be very cautious in discussing the new news we do get in MSM.

I don't have an answer and I'm far too new to have a real opinion either way. I'm just confirming that your frustrations are shared. Not frustrations against WS, but frustrations in the pace of this case and limitations in our ability to come together and work to piece together the much bigger picture.

And on one more note, thank you all for the kind welcome! I was nervous to join but already feel so at ease in this welcoming and passionate community.:loveyou:

AJ's body had been exposed to the elements and animal predation for almost 30 days. I would be VERY surprised if a sexual assault could be proven under those circumstances. JMO

Possibly. I do remember reading though that Gil Harrington said they found DNA evidence of the killer on Morgan Harrington's remains and her remains were also exposed to the elements and to wildlife for many months before found. We don't know what area of her body the DNA was found but it could have been in the genital area which would signify she had been raped by JM. imo

So there is always a possibility that will be the case with AJ.

IMO

(modsnip)

One of the reasons it took me so long to join in on the discussion is because there have been a number of of allusions to other people in AJ's life that I couldn't decipher without continuing to read MSM and following the case on Twitter. I had been reading one of the family member's tweets without realizing they had a nickname here and didn't piece it together for some time!

I want to assert that I completely understand and deeply respect the TOS. It differentiates this site from many others and helps WS maintain its reputation for responsible and dedicated sleuthing. (modsnip)t: there are SO many players we would all like to discuss in different contexts, and it becomes all the more frustrating to feel limited in doing so because updates from LE have been few and far between and we have to be very cautious in discussing the new news we do get in MSM.

I don't have an answer and I'm far too new to have a real opinion either way. I'm just confirming that your frustrations are shared. Not frustrations against WS, but frustrations in the pace of this case and limitations in our ability to come together and work to piece together the much bigger picture.

And on one more note, thank you all for the kind welcome! I was nervous to join but already feel so at ease in this welcoming and passionate community.:loveyou:

You're great to pitch your succinct and wise perspective. Couldn't agree more with your thoughts about WS. I have confidence in the power of the truth, in the power of the true love and admiration those who knew AJ, both in life and those who've learned of this beautiful All-American scholar and athlete batting her way through her short life since she went missing, and confidence that justice for her will prevail. Knowing people like you value what occurs on WS is further encouragement of all this, so thank you again.

Whatever complaints you may have regarding the rules of the forum, or the way the forum is set up, should be addressed in a pm to our mods.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member