Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, but wasn't AJ up until an early hour 'fighting' with her mom? I have never dabbled into the drug world but what I understand is that they will either keep you awake for hours or days, or they may put you to sleep. Would the early morning hours make sense now?

The weird thing about the 200 bucks in Wes's story is that heroin is really really cheap these days. That is why there has been i big surge in usage. It is cheaper than weed, cheaper than coke, and way cheaper than oxy pills. Heroin is one of the cheapest highs there is right now. So she would not need to borrow 200 bucks from Wes to get high on heroin.

eta:

http://heroin.net/about/how-much-does-heroin-cost/
One of the biggest problems with heroin is that it is relatively easy to obtain and is less expensive than other dangerous, addictive drugs. Unlike say, cocaine, many individuals are able to maintain their heroin addiction without destroying the personal finances in an attempt to support their habit.

Generally, the following holds true about heroin street cost:

The average cost of a single dose of heroin (purchased on the street) is approximately $10 – $25.
The heroin price depends upon its purity and the availability of the drug in the area at that given time.
An individual with a “hard-core” heroin habit may pay $150 – $200 per day in order to support his or her habit.

I am so grateful that we finally have some news in Anjelica's case, even if it is so troubling. I am with so many of you, and am not buying the "accidental OD" theory. I do think it would take very little to kill her, especially if she were drinking, simply b/c I don't think she's a regular user.

In regards to heroin being "cheap", speaking from a local perspective (someone mentioned maybe she was buying and using in Farmville, while at Longwood)...around here heroin is still considered an "expensive" and very hard drug. The local ER sees very few heroin OD's or issues b/c people here simply can't afford it (yes, at first it's a cheaper high than some drugs, like coke, but you quickly develop a tolerance and it becomes prohibitively expensive). Yet, looking at Wes, he's an admitted user, prob a dealer--I can certainly see him using it to subdue her! I do believe her house was "the party house" and maybe she would party with some of these people, but I'm still betting my money on Wes being responsible for her death.

Perhaps Wes wanted "something" in return for the $200 or $200 worth of drugs and as has been said after she used things turned bad.

This is purely out of curiosity- but did LE fully investigate CF's house? I ask as in do you think they did any forensics on the red couch? I know they were over there and such, but I was just wondering what the general thoughts were. I am asking bc we dont know where AJ may have been the afternoon or evening if not with wh. It had been made out to sound like he had an entertainment area? IDk.

I also found this- http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/research/job185drugs/morphine.htm. I was trying to see what the serum half life of heroin was/is.

Ok, so who else has a white car I wonder?

This is purely out of curiosity- but did LE fully investigate CF's house? I ask as in do you think they did any forensics on the red couch? I know they were over there and such, but I was just wondering what the general thoughts were. I am asking bc we dont know where AJ may have been the afternoon or evening if not with wh. It had been made out to sound like he had an entertainment area? IDk.

I also found this- http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/research/job185drugs/morphine.htm. I was trying to see what the serum half life of heroin was/is.

Ok, so who else has a white car I wonder?

I just watched the WH jailhouse interview again and I was wondering about what LE did about the jacket too. What IF Wes really didn't have anything to do with what happened to her? Did he go there just to leave the truck key? Did he meet her later to give her some money? Why would she call him for anything, unless it was to get some drugs? She wouldn't go to his room and party with just him, would she? Who was she with? And like you, I want to know more about a little white car! So maddening.

I just found this little bit with the term heroin poisoning:

Heroin poisoning occurs most commonly when an individual accidentally overdoses on the drug. Poisoning may also occur in a "body packer," "body pusher," or "body stuffers." Body packers, also called "mules," are people who swallow and pack their GI tracts with bags of heroin in order to smuggle the illegal drug from one country to another. Body pushers conceal the drugs in their rectum and/or vagina. In both of these groups, the drugs are carefully packaged for safe passage. Persons may become poisoned when the packages rupture. Body packing or pushing should be suspected in persons who are found unconscious at airports, during international flights, or soon after a trip to endemic countries. Body stuffers, on the other hand, are people who ingest all the drugs in their possession in order to conceal the evidence from the police. Because these packages are typically not designed for safe GI transport, they easily rupture and frequently cause poisoning.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/166464-overview

I just watched the WH jailhouse interview again and I was wondering about what LE did about the jacket too. What IF Wes really didn't have anything to do with what happened to her? Did he go there just to leave the truck key? Did he meet her later to give her some money? Why would she call him for anything, unless it was to get some drugs? She wouldn't go to his room and party with just him, would she? Who was she with? And like you, I want to know more about a little white car! So maddening.

Because he was her dad! Lots of college age kids call their parents for money.

Alcohol poisoning is usually from chronic use and or simply over doing it.

But I doubt AJ was by herself. I dont see her indulging without someone else there keeping her company.

It's not like she was that character (Bubs/ Bubbles) from that HBO tv show The Wire.

Only addicts party by themselves. Not occasional users.

Jmo

Because he was her dad! Lots of college age kids call their parents for money.

I guess I just thought that since he and Jen were separated, she wouldn't call him. But maybe they were all getting along? I'm brain dead because this is just about all I've been thinking about today.

I am so grateful that we finally have some news in Anjelica's case, even if it is so troubling. I am with so many of you, and am not buying the "accidental OD" theory. I do think it would take very little to kill her, especially if she were drinking, simply b/c I don't think she's a regular user.

In regards to heroin being "cheap", speaking from a local perspective (someone mentioned maybe she was buying and using in Farmville, while at Longwood)...around here heroin is still considered an "expensive" and very hard drug. The local ER sees very few heroin OD's or issues b/c people here simply can't afford it (yes, at first it's a cheaper high than some drugs, like coke, but you quickly develop a tolerance and it becomes prohibitively expensive). Yet, looking at Wes, he's an admitted user, prob a dealer--I can certainly see him using it to subdue her! I do believe her house was "the party house" and maybe she would party with some of these people, but I'm still betting my money on Wes being responsible for her death.

I'm leaning towards the idea that he used the heroin to subdue her, and things went sideways and she OD'ed. Due to decomposition, I'm not sure that we'll ever know if a sexual assault took place and I am not really sure that anyone will be prosecuted in her death. I am just glad that in her final moments she was likely too out of it to know or care what was happening.

Leave the taxi rumor out of the discussion unless you can link to an approved source.

:tyou:

I guess I just thought that since he and Jen were separated, she wouldn't call him. But maybe they were all getting along? I'm brain dead because this is just about all I've been thinking about today.

But, he adopted her. No matter what happens between him and Jen, he is AJs father.

Will this affect the scholarship fund?? Ifpeople see AJ as a drug users, will the donations stop?

Oh AJ, if. Only we could go back in time... give her someone to care and talk with.

Why do some feel no way it was an overdose?? No manner of death per the ME so if the experts that saw the autopsy and toxicology don't know then how could we know?

Still feeling sad that drugs claimed another life. We see drugs and suicide in many young people cases but the result doesn't get any easier to accept.

JMO

Well Wes might end up getting bail, if he could afford it. I think LE was waiting onresults before charges but the resultsaren't in LE's favor.....

So if you die from ingesting coolant. Should every one assume that the coolant was ingested willingly?

Now if others came out and said AJ liked to party with heroin on occasion; Then I can cope more to why the heroin was in her system.

But I'm not hearing that so far.

So yes the heroin was the cod. But the manner is still open for suggestions.

Btw. True friends wouldn't have kept this silent this long about her having a heroin problem.

So i think the ones who knew; Only wanted their chance to get her heavily sedated under the drug so things were made simpler for them.

But her bf, friends and family seems to not have a clue about who would want her under those conditions.

Are you kidding me. Is this how we want her final memory.

A self addict who od because of herself drug ambitions.

Is someone going to man up for her memory or what.

But since i feel that males were involved. They probably will keep mum due to their thoughts at the time when knowing she was incoherent. Jmo

Well Wes might end up getting bail, if he could afford it. I think LE was waiting onresults before charges but the resultsaren't in LE's favor.....

The truth will always be in favor and though much may have gotten in the way of it here, I don't think it will be completely impossible to unravel. I imagine it's just a matter of pulling the evidence that does exist together and determining the real sequence of events. AJ had way too much going for her and way too many friends and family member awaiting justice for it be a white wash of the truth, once all is said and done.

Acute poisoning could mean that she not only took a bad batch but a huge amount at once with little tolerance, so a huge amount relative to her body chemistry, it seems to me. I've come across situations, anecdotal of course, where people were killed and the deaths were made to look accidental or self-inflicted. In two of these situations, the investigations languished and the people were written of as perverse or drug addicts. The methods used reflect some weakness in their past that would present a kernel of truth, thus no questions asked. If it were just an overdoes, they could have just left her somewhere to be found quicker, but it seems to me that there was time needed for the cover up, thus the dance with the evidence.

But, he adopted her. No matter what happens between him and Jen, he is AJs father.

Hard for me to think of him that way. Mel is her father, Zach raised her for the most part...Wes was only in her life 4 or 5 years. No biggie, irrelevant in any case.

So if you die from ingesting coolant. Should every one assume that the coolant was ingested willingly?

Now if others came out and said AJ liked to party with heroin on occasion; Then I can cope more to why the heroin was in her system.

But I'm not hearing that so far.

So yes the heroin was the cod. But the manner is still open for suggestions.

Btw. True friends wouldn't have kept this silent this long about her having a heroin problem.

So i think the ones who knew; Only wanted their chance to get her heavily sedated under the drug so things were made simpler for them.

But her bf, friends and family seems to not have a clue about who would want her under those conditions.

Are you kidding me. Is this how we want her final memory.

A self addict who od because of herself drug ambitions.

Is someone going to man up for her memory or what.

But since i feel that males were involved. They probably will keep mum due to their thoughts at the time when knowing she was incoherent. Jmo

Agreed. AJ, it has been said, based on her SM history, may have wanted to spend Spring Break elsewhere with other friends, probably people outside the circle of the people she glued together. I'm sure it will be interesting for LE to hear what those friend have to say about AJ as well, as she missed her chance to be with them again. If this were something young people were covering up for to protect themselves and somehow set up Hadsell, well, they would have been out of their league, I think considering his past. Wes does not strike me as the type to go down with the ship or to cover for anyone, not blood relatives, true acolytes or even the pastor, much less a group of kids he knows through AJ. I see Wes as using people around him to get what he wants, but he may have had to have something over them to keep them in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove