Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for the possibility that he wasn't actually trying to set someone up, but honestly thought he had something to do with it and wanted others to see what he thought he was seeing? (Evidence of AJ in his house).

I'm not making excuses for WH or defending him in the least but IF it's true that he was set up, everyone is believing exactly what the person(s) who set him up want us to believe. IF he was set up, you can bet whoever did it is likely here reading these very conversations and just LOVING it that we've all thrown the monster under the bus.

Here's the problem...

He is right now, exactly where he deserves to be for charges relating to what he did during the course of the investigation. No two ways about that. However, we have to honestly ask ourselves why he hasn't actually been charged with anything directly related to AJ's disappearance and/or death. SURELY by now, LE have scoured his cell phone/employment records to verify and clarify exactly where he was in relation to the timeline of AJ going missing. If this is the case, they've come up empty in regards to placing him anywhere other than exactly where he said he was. (Unless of course he didn't have his phone with him during critical times/dates, which is highly unlikely).

At this point, since charges have NOT BEEN FILED against WH associated with AJ's disappearance and subsequent death, it has to be because there is no physical evidence or even circumstantial evidence they (LE) feel is strong enough to nail him with.

For many, this has become "fry Wes Hadsell" followed by "oh yeah, and justice for AJ". I know that sounds harsh, but y'all have read the same SM I have. It's pretty obvious.

For me, this is 100% "justice for AJ" and if that means WH (creep that I believe he actually is) is actually innocent and someone else is responsible, then SO BE IT. Nail the guilty, no matter who they are or how clever they think they are.

moo & assorted disclaimers

The wheels of justice do always run slow in the US, they do like to take there time, loads of cases on here the perp's not charged for way longer than this..
What's it been not even 3 months since she was found if we get to 6 months and still nothing then I might start having the same concerns.

In what context would someone text their estranged stepfather to tell him she had used heroin two weeks ago?

https://goo.gl/6odK0d

Snipped by me. I must be missing something. Is there somewhere that says he was estranged? He and Jen were separated. He is her legal father. I havent seen anyone anywhere BUT HERE say that they were estranged and didnt speak! THIS is why who her father is is relevant. Because people are ASSUMING that because Wes and Jen were not together that AJ was not speaking to him. As far as I know, thats simply not true. Even her friends were hanging out with him, so what makes anyone think that she wasnt speaking to him?? Y'all please give me a link to show what I am missing.

I don't think it's DH either that he named.

Though he could name whomever he wants and I don't think his word would cause LE to jump up and start typing an arrest warrant. He's a liar and has limited understanding of how he portrays himself. But I don't think he is a calculating murderer running a media circus from jail. He is a two bit criminal. I just don't believe that the murderer is being allowed to give jailhouse interviews if LE thought he was responsible. I think LE is more or less just giving a huge eye roll and letting him do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if...

LE knows he didn't do it, knows he's got a big mouth, and knows whatever he says is really going to freak people out and cause them to come unglued & make the 1 mistake they're counting on to bust the investigation wide open? Keeping in mind, NO charges have been laid against anyone yet as it pertains to AJ's disappearance or death. It's certainly not unheard of for LE to allow certain things to be said (or say themselves) to the media to flush out the scum.

DISCLAIMER: I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, exploring the potential/reasoning that would have to be in play if he was actually set up.

You're not alone, OM. I've been saying here that it was a good possibility from the beginning.

He practically sets himself up. My 4 year old could frame him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck, my beagle could frame him, and she's insane.

Either he did it and he's lying like a rug to CYA, or he hooked up with con-people more deceptive than him and they've handed LE and the public his head, on a silver platter.

I suspect he was being sarcastic with the usage of the word "coincidence" but I haven't seen the full interview, just about 30 seconds so far. As in "it's mighty coincidental, isn't it??" Sort like neph-bro dropping the H bomb on SM before the COD was officially released. Um... hold on a minute there twitter-boy, why bring heroin up NOW, when no one even knew anything about that, or that AJ was loaded with a lethal dose of it? Well, no one except whoever she was with when it happened, or whoever jacked her up with it?

Hmmm... (things that make you go)

Yea- that is the ultra coincidence of late isnt it? (neph-bro's comment). I am with you, I have felt that way for quite some time. Too many hmmm's for me to make a solidified judgement. This whole thing is just unbelievable, and yet I think we are still missing a huge portion of information. What a sad, sad commentary for such a vibrant girl.

Something in the video but not in the article - towards the end the reporter says:

“In the interview, Wesley named several people he believes are involved in AJ's death, including a family member. He says he is now offering a $10,000 reward for anyone with information.”

I didn't realize he had named a family member.

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

What family member could he be possibly walking about? The stories on SM have gone around the block and back. Whew!

Heck, my beagle could frame him, and she's insane.

Either he did it and he's lying like a rug to CYA, or he hooked up with con-people more deceptive than him and they've handed LE and the public his head, on a silver platter.

Hmmm.... if we go with the theory that he was framed, who in AJ's life would not only have a motive to kill her, but also have a motive to frame WH?

He knows that his interviews could be used in the court of law if charges are filed. And since he is trying to explain everything on these interviews; Than this means that he can testify without taking the stand.

He is just giving recordable reasonable doubt that his future lawyer can edit and work with. Maybe LE shouldn't let him do the interviews. But i guess it's too late for that.

It only takes 1 juror. Btw. I chuckled when he said that he gave marissa the interview because the mrs hate her.

I think Wes just gave her the interview for female companionship. Lol. Ole Joe didn't stand a chance this time around. He's been locked up too long to want to deal with ole joe. Lol

BTW Vail,

Taxi lady is considered 100% rumor and not linkable or discussable here for that reason. It's all SM commentary, nothing coming from MSM or LE on her. Valid reasons, I suspect.

When WH sister gave that interview didn't she name names also and we never got them, for some reason they couldn't be reported on?

Seems to me the changes in loyalty became public when donations started to dry up.

Motive: uncontrolled anger that lead to her death
Who: someone who has clinical-level control issues (obviously)
Means: someone who knew someone that could hook them up AND cover for them
Who: someone who can't be named because they're not named by LE
Who's alibis: potential exists for at least 3 people that LE would not have legal reason to further investigate (subpoena phone records, etc.)

For clarification, this is a critical thinking exercise and is focusing on a hypothetical setup:

1. What is the motive to set up Wes?
2. Who would have that motive? (not what kind of person)
3. Who has the means to setup Wes?
4. Does this person have an alibi that is not substantiated by someone else who could be complicit?
5. Does this person also have the means or profile to have contributed to AJs demise directly or indirectly?

He knows that his interviews could be used in the court of law if charges are filed. And since he is trying to explain everything on these interviews; Than this means that he can testify without taking the stand.

He is just giving recordable reasonable doubt that his future lawyer can edit and work with. Maybe LE shouldn't let him do the interviews. But i guess it's too late for that.

It only takes 1 juror. Btw. I chuckled when he said that he gave marissa the interview because the mrs hate her.

I think Wes just gave her the interview for female companionship. Lol. Ole Joe didn't stand a chance this time around. He's been locked up to long to want to deal ole joe. Lol

So thinking with his, um, still and blowing smoke?

Good evening, Dex, nice to see you. I haven't listened in this time. Am I missing much?

Snipped by me. I must be missing something. Is there somewhere that says he was estranged? He and Jen were separated. He is her legal father. I havent seen anyone anywhere BUT HERE say that they were estranged and didnt speak! THIS is why who her father is is relevant. Because people are ASSUMING that because Wes and Jen were not together that AJ was not speaking to him. As far as I know, thats simply not true. Even her friends were hanging out with him, so what makes anyone think that she wasnt speaking to him?? Y'all please give me a link to show what I am missing.

I chose a compact word so I wouldn't have to tap out "wes, who had not lived in the house for several weeks and who had not seen her in person since she had come back from spring break""

You ar correct, we don't know how much they saw or talked to each other beyond what the family and VIs tell us.

So thinking with his, um, still and blowing smoke?

Good evening, Dex, nice to see you. I haven't listened in this time. Am I missing much?

We are alike. Lol. We simply piggy back off the hard work of other sleuthers. Lol

I'm just waiting for the entire transcript of this whole interview. I'm at work and my phone eats up data quickly while charging me big time. Lol.

For clarification, this is a critical thinking exercise and is focusing on a hypothetical setup:

4. Does this person have an alibi that is not substantiated by someone else who could be complicit?
5. Does this person also have the means or profile to have contributed to AJs demise directly or indirectly?

Great questions, Vail, thank you.

So, I guess what you're saying is who would walk into a debacle willingly with wes, or that's what I get from it? They blew a horn for him at the field, IIRC, for some odd reason. Who blew the horn? I think if there were a chance he was unbeknownst to him set up, then something different may have resulted after the Grand Jury rulings, my guess would be more towards collaborators.

This is just not public yet IMO and no way to figure it out. But there is more and more people involved, I am thinking party gone wild. All the players live in the same area. I think it is all to cover up the candy house, drug use and I don't know who that is, yet.

One more thing Zach said we were in for a surprise I don't even want to type what I think. There is more to come, hope it is this week.

This is just not public yet IMO and no way to figure it out. But there is more and more people involved, I am thinking party gone wild. All the players live in the same area. I think it is all to cover up the candy house, drug use and I don't know who that is, yet.

One more thing Zach said we were in for a surprise I don't even want to type what I think. There is more to come, hope it is this week.

I think the surprise was that he did like wes as well at some point and they were friends once upon a time. Since that is what it was followed up with.

This was actually stated on SM just the other day. Someone stated that they were at a candy house on East Little Creek and that three certain people were there when it happened.

Hmmm.... if we go with the theory that he was framed, who in AJ's life would not only have a motive to kill her, but also have a motive to frame WH?

Good question. Based on this theory, only 1 person comes to mind but that person is unnamed by LE and MSM so, it's just a guessing-game at this point, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member