Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped by me
He is just giving recordable reasonable doubt that his future lawyer can edit and work with.

It only takes 1 juror.

Of the many questions I have, I am right now thinking about this latest supposedly 2 hour interview. Do we know the answers to any of the following?

1) at what point did WH get an attorney and has this attorney advised him to hold or not hold these tv interviews;
2) is it a public defender;
3) how much counsel could an attorney give a client on charges that have not been filed against him;
4) what is the process for an incarcerated person to call for a reporter and be allowed to have one? I mean, that doesn't happen often, does it? What are the steps to be allowed an interview?;
5) why does WH get these interviews and other prisoners don't (or do they)? Is it just the salacious nature of the case that the media wants it? Does LE hope he will further incriminate himself or others? If this, why don't they allow other prisoners to have on-air interviews? Does his attorney hope to use it in a future trial, as Dexter suggests?

Admittedly, I do not watch local news often, but the fact that these jailhouse interviews are allowed to continue seems curious to me. Is LE actually so forward thinking that they allow the interviews to occur just to ratchet up the tension in the others who are (probably) involved? That seems too much like an episode of Law and Order, doesn't it?

If I am correct in assuming interviews with prisoners are not usually allowed, then there must be a purposeful reason that interviews with WH are. What is it?

To courtney b, I think what I meant by postmortem is it could have been injected in her after she was already dead. Postmortem means after death. Someone may have wanted to cover up a crime. Most likely not but just a theory to throw in all of the variables. heroin may be cause of death but it is not the manner of death. Someone put her out there behind that house, there might be other evidence that is not being released.

This was actually stated on SM just the other day. Someone stated that they were at a candy house on East Little Creek and that three certain people were there when it happened.

Do you know who that was and/or have a link?

Is there a more comprehensive news article about Jasek's interview? The only ones I can find only have a few tidbits. Shouldn't there be a lot more if there was a two-hour interview? Am I just missing them?

Do you know who that was and/or have a link?

They stated who the three were but not sure how to link.

ETA: deleted since apparently we can not talk about it? Wasn't sure since we were talking about the candy house already...

For clarification, this is a critical thinking exercise and is focusing on a hypothetical setup:

1. What is the motive to set up Wes?
2. Who would have that motive? (not what kind of person)
3. Who has the means to setup Wes?
4. Does this person have an alibi that is not substantiated by someone else who could be complicit?
5. Does this person also have the means or profile to have contributed to AJs demise directly or indirectly?

1. Two-fold: the person who did this a.) chose Wes as the fall guy to deflect blame and b.) no genuine loyalty there aka, he'd be easy to disbelieve (he's disposable)
2. person cannot be named here due to TOS and for the simple reason LE nor MSM has named that person as either POI or suspect
3. someone very close to him that knows details never released to either the public or LE
4. this person would have an alibi that could be substantiated by someone else, complicit or not
5. yes (without going into specifics, this person would have connections to those who could provide the means)

All speculative theory, of course.

Snipped by me

Of the many questions I have, I am right now thinking about this latest supposedly 2 hour interview. Do we know the answers to any of the following?

1) at what point did WH get an attorney and has this attorney advised him to hold or not hold these tv interviews;
2) is it a public defender;
3) how much counsel could an attorney give a client on charges that have not been filed against him;
4) what is the process for an incarcerated person to call for a reporter and be allowed to have one? I mean, that doesn't happen often, does it? What are the steps to be allowed an interview?;
5) why does WH get these interviews and other prisoners don't (or do they)? Is it just the salacious nature of the case that the media wants it? Does LE hope he will further incriminate himself or others? If this, why don't they allow other prisoners to have on-air interviews? Does his attorney hope to use it in a future trial, as Dexter suggests?

Admittedly, I do not watch local news often, but the fact that these jailhouse interviews are allowed to continue seems curious to me. Is LE actually so forward thinking that they allow the interviews to occur just to ratchet up the tension in the others who are (probably) involved? That seems too much like an episode of Law and Order, doesn't it?

If I am correct in assuming interviews with prisoners are not usually allowed, then there must be a purposeful reason that interviews with WH are. What is it?

I think it may be something akin to giving him rope, if he is responsible or involved with others or alone. How would he have $10,000 dollars to offer if he has a public defender?

Something in the video but not in the article - towards the end the reporter says:

“In the interview, Wesley named several people he believes are involved in AJ's death, including a family member. He says he is now offering a $10,000 reward for anyone with information.”

I didn't realize he had named a family member.

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/
I didn't realize he had $10k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T807A using Tapatalk

To courtney b, I think what I meant by postmortem is it could have been injected in her after she was already dead. Postmortem means after death. Someone may have wanted to cover up a crime. Most likely not but just a theory to throw in all of the variables. heroin may be cause of death but it is not the manner of death. Someone put her out there behind that house, there might be other evidence that is not being released.

Hi- not courtney b, but I just wanted to explain that if AJ was injected after death- the heroin couldn't be the cause of death. It would just sit wherever it was injected bc it cannot get circulated in the body any longer. Hence, she would already be dead by another mechanism. Manner is whether it was an accident or murder etc.

I think it may be something akin to giving him rope, if he is responsible or involved with others or alone. How would he have $10,000 dollars to offer if he has a public defender?
So they don't have enough evidence, and they let him blabbity blab away. If his attorney is a public defender, the attorney is not allowed to quit ,right? If he has hired an attorney, the dude should quit after this. Can't think any attorney would give a green light to a 2 hour interview.

Well if Wes is innocent; Then once he gets out of the hoosegow; The first drink is on me. Matter of fact; all his future drinks are on me. Lol

So they don't have enough evidence, and they let him blabbity blab away. If his attorney is a public defender, the attorney is not allowed to quit ,right? If he has hired an attorney, the dude should quit after this. Can't think any attorney would give a green light to a 2 hour interview.

Jodi Arias gave several interviews (some used against her by the prosecutor IIRC). She drove her court appointed attorneys nuts. One kept trying to quit. People like Jodi and Wes seem to think they are smarter than everyone.

So when AJ supposedly text him saying that she used heroin 2 weeks ago. Did he text back and say. Hey don't be spending my $200 on that stuff. I truly thought that you needed it for your BFs GoPro.

Jodi Arias gave several interviews (some used against her by the prosecutor IIRC). She drove her court appointed attorneys nuts. One kept trying to quit. People like Jodi and Wes seem to think they are smarter than everyone.

You hit the nail on the head with that one attempt. Lovely.

Well if Wes is innocent; Then once he gets out of the hoosegow; The first drink is on me. Matter of fact; all his future drinks are on me. Lol
Put the wings and the nachos on my tab. In fact, I'll buy one for everyone on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413