Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Lilibet! :loveyou:

I agree - you're bending over backwards to give her the benefit of the doubt. I say this seriously as I've wondered about JH's statement from the beginning. And so did others. We questioned it then and we sure the heck question it now.

If JH was trying to protect AJ then she never would have said anything to the media about doubting that the texts were from her in the first place. No, this is something else. What? Who knows. All I know is that she can't have it both ways.

I'll stop here.

I agree, Ms Marple. :loveyou:

Yeah, I bent over backwards on that one enough to do the limbo or end up in the hospital! :)

Good point that JH wouldn't mention that the texts weren't like AJ's if she was trying to protect her. I hadn't thought of that contradiction to my "benefit of the doubt" theory.

What I was doing in my comment was trying to avoid just evaluating JH's words based on what I would do in a similar situation. Most of us would have been freaking out in the interview, not saying she was safe. But sometimes I like to think outside my personal "box" and see where it takes me. However, in this case, I can see that our initial surprised reaction to her statement was spot on. What it meant is anybody's guess at this point.

Thinking back to the beginning where JH and WH just wanted help finding her but got so upset when people started asking too many questions on FB. Why were they not trurthful with the public? If I thought for a minute that my child was missing and sending weird texts like doing heroine I would have told the public right away if she's so adamate that AJ didnt do drugs at all.
I'm still wondering about that white car and now who is mentioned last to see her. He could definitely be sued by that person if he lied right out to the media about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And now he's naming names of the last person that saw her. I'm sure that is verifiable too just not to the public but hey LE knows the truth in that. Either there is some truth in his interviews and lies but I think right now he's going to only speak about what can be verified or backed up because now it's become a mud slinging contest.

Is it the last person 'that saw her' OR the last person 'she was seen with?' I have seen it written both ways.

Very interesting. Wes says Dustin Brinkley was the last person to report seeing AJ that day. Is that Smoky or a new person? I am assuming this is ok to discuss as it was released by WTKR.

Dark green dodge caravan : I thought it was blue! Or black! Why is he referring to a dark green one at the Millard house as being another coincidence?
. This is the first time I have heard "green." BTW, in the dark, how could the witnesses distinguish a difference?

I am pretty sure it is linked in the threads about Wes's arrest. I will try and find it again there. Mountain Kat linked it several times whenever we argued about whether it was the real jacket or not. :floorlaugh:

Here it is:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rglary-and-the-Jacket&p=11796456#post11796456

I have addressed this issue of the jacket several times now.

(modsnip)

Having said all that, here are the links which I believe point to the fact that the jacket found at CF's home was, in fact, AJ's Longwood jacket:

(around the 40 second mark in the video) "According to witness testimony, Hadsell found AJ's Longwood University jacket stuffed behind a couch cushion..." http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...rges/27109821/

" The witness said he went to the home, as Hadsell requested, saw the jacket, and returned to the Hadsell home 'angry, upset and scared' about what he had seen." http://wavy.com/2015/05/11/wesley-ha...-be-continued/

" Hadsell said he broke in to do his own detective work and spent roughly 18 minutes inside the home. That’s where he says he found his daughter’s Longwood University club softball jacket with her name stitched on the front." http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/bond-deni...ing-teens-dad/

Wesley Hadsell says he "found" AJ's Longwood jacket at CF's home. AJ's friends, whom WH sent to the home to "discover" the jacket, testified in court that it was AJ's Longwood jacket.

I really don't know how much clearer this could possibly be. It was AJ's Longwood jacket. This was stated by witnesses, under oath, in a court of law. In my view, that trumps whatever discussion our VI had with the homeowner.

In the 7 min. video, WH said that her mother TOLD him about these "heroin" texts. He didn't receive them. But, yeah, as a mom, I would freak out, to be sure. I would not be bickering over whose poster is more correct, which posters my minions must tear down, and I certainly would not say that I thought my daughter was "safe."

BTW, I need to see JH's "safe" statement to the media again. Is it possible that the clip was edited by the news station? Could she have said something like, "I am very worried about my daughter. But I keep trying to tell myself one thing:" (and here video picks up) "I know my daughter is safe."

Again, I will go back and try to find the clip. Grasping at straws here.

BBM

Here's the clip. I watched again and it didn't sound edited to me. See what you think.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

In the 7 min. video, WH said that her mother TOLD him about these "heroin" texts. He didn't receive them. But, yeah, as a mom, I would freak out, to be sure. I would not be bickering over whose poster is more correct, which posters my minions must tear down, and I certainly would not say that I thought my daughter was "safe."

BTW, I need to see JH's "safe" statement to the media again. Is it possible that the clip was edited by the news station? Could she have said something like, "I am very worried about my daughter. But I keep trying to tell myself one thing:" (and here video picks up) "I know my daughter is safe."

Again, I will go back and try to find the clip. Grasping at straws here.

Found it. The interview was dated March 4, 2015

Norfolk detectives search for missing 18-year-old | WAVY-TV
[...]
“This is like a horrible nightmare that I feel like I should be waking up from at any moment,” said Jennifer Hadsell, AJ’s mother. “I do believe she is safe.”
Mrs. Hadsell said the last time she heard from AJ was by text message at 4:30 a.m. Tuesday. She said her daughter said she was fine, but that she was not ready to come home. Mrs. Hadsell isn’t sure if it was AJ or someone else on the other end of the phone.
“I’m not going to say it wasn’t her, but I’m not going to say I’m 100 percent sure it was her, because she texts a certain way, she talks to me a certain way [and] some of the things that were said were not her, they were off,” the mother said.
Mrs. Hadsell told WAVY.com her daughter was stressed, but her disappearance is out of character.
“She’s a freshman in college, she moved away from home, just your normal everyday life stresses,” Mrs. Hadsell said. “There may be something that I don’t know.”
[...]
Embedded video of interview with JH
& More@Link
http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it the last person 'that saw her' OR the last person 'she was seen with?' I have seen it written both ways.

In the video starting about 4:35 in he says Dustin (lastname) was the last one to be confirmed to have seen her.

So I am wondering if that is Wavy kid because Wes mentions right before that that no one saw her after 2pm.

I have to say, even after all the drama on SM, and the revelation from the ME report, and the newest interview with Wes, and trying to process it all..... I am even MORE convinced than ever that Wes is GUILTY. JMO

Thanks for the jacket links! Thats what I was looking for. Sincerely thanks.

E
A trillion times ^^^^THIS^^^^

I just wish we had some sort of verification of these text messages. Without this (interestingly we never saw anything during JH's on camera interview when she discussed the text messages and said she felt AJ was "safe" and her cell phone was literally in hand). I remember watching and re-watching the video - ever since AJ went missing - and wishing I could reach through the screen and turn her phone over to read those last messages for myself, like, " :please: help us to help you!" I couldn't ever explain this gut-level reaction to anyone. Looking back, I guess I can understand why they weren't shared. Then again, if she/?they knew she was taken/harmed at the hands of a" monster," how could she have ever been safe? :confused:
I hope my post is making sense, because all of this is enough to make your head spin (JMO)
That said, WH's new jailhouse interview is, once again, being asked to be taken at face value - based on his word alone. :dunno:

We have a huge missing piece here, and that's cell phone records. I don't recall if we know who the cell phone carrier is (for AJ and JH - I'm assuming they're on a family plan but maybe not? :dunno: ) If we did (and I'm certain LE does), then we would (and LE does) know how long the text message retention policy would be for said carrier. It varies greatly , and will play a huge role in the forensic IT portion of this case IMO.

16e9a1a90ffe4eac2a899095b669c514.jpg

I've posted this image before / on previous threads for Our Girl. It's from an article written by wired.com

My HinkyMeter refuses to remain silent. I don't know why - yet.

AJ, I promise you that I will not stop seeking the truth, along with my fellow WSers. I have a feeling things may get even more confusing, and the waters may get more muddied before we find the answers. So be it. We are here for the long haul, and we won't stop the fight for Your Justice. We will see this through, no matter how long it takes!

#TruthAndJusticeForAJ
:angel:
:rose:
:floating:

Thank you for this most interesting post. Someone here must know the provider? Regardless of whether this chart is accurate or not (I will assume that it is) I have never considered the implications of your post. Thank you!

To tell you the truth. This is what wes will be saying once he is fully exposed.

I did not go in the house. I simply put the heroin in the mailbox along with the keys to the truck so her and her friends can party.

Btw. My nephew has a white car. So talk to them. They are setting me up.

In the video starting about 4:35 in he says Dustin (lastname) was the last one to be confirmed to have seen her.

So I am wondering if that is Wavy kid because Wes mentions right before that that no one saw her after 2pm.

This whole thing could have been somebody else in AJ's jacket and that car driving too fast to be absolutely recognized beyond the jacket trying to set up for Wes that AJ was still alive at the time in order to throw LE and everybody off, it has seemed possible from early on. As Wes would say

"It leave a lot of room for questioning." too, it seems to me.
At 1:50 min

. This is the first time I have heard "green." BTW, in the dark, how could the witnesses distinguish a difference?

He repeated the same deliberate description twice. If he has Freudian slips on the big ideas of his blabber, then on the specifics of some things he is very careful with his words. Somebody with a dark green Dodge Caravan is head for a turn under the bus, would be my guess.

Also:

Wes states AJ learned of his drug use two weeks prior to her disappearance, that she used heroin two weeks prior to her disappearance too. When did AJ learn of her grant for her AP scores?

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

AJ didn't know I used cocaine. She didn't know I used cocaine, um,"

then a little grin and this look away expression at 3:33 mins

UM - Edited.jpg

"period"

http://wtkr.com/2015/06/29/aj-hadse...inal-text-messages-were-sent-by-someone-else/

O/T but do find this interesting and wondering if anyone has ever been arrested and charged with the deaths of these two women? (And yes, I realize Wes was arrested and in jail I believe on March 21 and these two women were found dead on March 23; however, is it possible they may just not have been discovered right away, until a couple days later? Just throwing it out there).
http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/double-death-investigation-underway-in-chesapeake/

BBM:
O’Sullivan did say that since 2010, police have responded to the home 10 times. Several calls for service were made by neighbors for reports of suspicious people or cars at the home. O’Sullivan said two calls were made from inside the home that resulted in drug offenses, one of which resulted in a man overdosing inside the home.

Wesley is the biggest ' Freudian Leaker' I have ever seen. It is unreal. He is a Statement Analysissts dream subject. LOL
yes, unreal. I heard that, too. And right after that he says "I am convicted in my heart that my daughter was murdered." !!!

This whole thing could have been somebody else in AJ's jacket and that car driving too fast to be absolutely recognized beyond the jacket trying to set up for Wes that AJ was still alive at the time in order to throw LE and everybody off, it has seemed possible from early on. As Wes would say

He repeated the same deliberate description twice. If he has Freudian slips on the big ideas of his blabber, then on the specifics of some things he is very careful with his words. Somebody with a dark green Dodge Caravan is head for a turn under the bus, would be my guess.

Also:

Wes states AJ learned of his drug use two weeks prior to her disappearance, that she used heroin two weeks prior to her disappearance too. When did AJ learn of her grant for her AP scores?

A about 2:35 mins here of video at the bottom of the page:

Yeah and he specifically says someone with a green van was at JH's house the day she was found. He's definitely sending a mesage on that one.

And now he's naming names of the last person that saw her. I'm sure that is verifiable too just not to the public but hey LE knows the truth in that. Either there is some truth in his interviews and lies but I think right now he's going to only speak about what can be verified or backed up because now it's become a mud slinging contest.

. Dear Websleuths, please make it possible to give thanks 10 times or more for one particular posts. There are so many that I want to thank multiple times tonight!

Also:

A about 2:35 mins here of video at the bottom of the page:

RBBM:
According to AJ's twitter feed, there were several tweets regarding her AP scores from Norview and her college financial aid.

I posted about this in the College Life thread. Since you asked (and I've been quietly researching her feed) I figured I'd post the tweets.

Tweets from @anjelicamariee
Reverse chronological order:

8 Feb 15 - 10:56
@******** (redacted) ; that's what my mom said but all my AP scores sucked [emoji23][emoji30]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564497908717080576

8 Feb 15 - 9:37
Got a random check from Norview and have no idea why.. Not complaining though [emoji136]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564478184151089152

8 Feb 15 - 8:37
Did anyone else get a check from Norview?
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/564463060019326976

29 Jan 15 - 11:02
Hearing that your financial aid increased is always a good start to the day [emoji119]
twitter.com/anjelicamariee/status/560875537816903680

IDK why, but every time I read her tweets, it brings :tears: to my eyes. I can almost hear her voice in my head, and my heart literally aches. Her emojis make me :laughcry:
So much unfulfilled potential. The promising life that she had mapped out ahead of her was taken away almost before it even began IMO...

I am so grateful to you all for your dedication to finding #TruthAndJusticeForAJ
:rose: :floating: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members