Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if it were cut to smithereens... Why would someone not cut it into tiny, unidentifiable pieces?
Because they wanted it found, and identifiable.
I completely agree. It was supposed to be found. Just got to thinking about her name being spelled with a "j" and it's really long.
Not sure why I even brought it up![emoji12]

Someone said in a previous thread she had a full ride. Not sure if that's fact or rumor.

The only story we have about the scholarship came from Brenchen, I believe. She suggested it was full-ride, but I don't know. Having my own kid getting ready to graduate High School, I can see how a relative can get confused about the difference between a partial and a full-ride scholarship. She was an honor grad, but not valedictorian so she probably had some amount of academic scholarship. But she was playing club ball, so no sports scholarship. AJ does mention interviewing for an RA position for next year on her twitter account, which would have covered her room fees.

I just want to check in here. Your thoughts are that Zach swore out a complaint so that JH would take to LE without an entourage? That is an interesting thought. I am not sure why LE would need Zach for that unless he or his children were a witness to the serving of alcohol.

I wonder about DNA samples, fingerprint samples and polys as well.

I wonder if he actually got the kids on videotape drinking in the back yard. Thatguybear had posted on here that he was filming them from the park into her backyard. The police might have gone in to interview the kids but of course they are going to deny it to the police but I'm sure at that point they didn't know that Zach had gotten them on film. Just a thought or opinion.

My thoughts on the JH warrant, many people go through custody situations and call the police on the other parent, more often than not it is a family court issue, and the police state that and don't get involved, if it is a big issue they call in child protective services to remove the children from harm

In this case I have wondered if they wanted to talk to her, alone without the influence of others, and also without tipping others off that it really may be about AJ's disappearance than it is to do with serving alcohol to children.

There really are a lot of weird twists in this case, the family dynamics alone are strange, and so are some of the key players.

I personally can't get past the tattooed eye lids,

As far as I can tell, WH is the ONLY one who has it tattooed on his eyelids, BUT, he is not the only person in the immediate circle
that uses that catch phrase. And, quite often I might add. MOO

I guess it's because if WH did all that, his level of stupidity is just appallingly high and I kind of pegged him as only moderately stupid.

I'm just having a hard time getting behind him being in the stupid category of say, someone who calls the cops to complain that they were sold some bad dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think his level of stupidity is closer to 'appallingly high.' I say that because of some of the things we know about his past criminal actions. He made 'appallingly stupid' decisions several times.

At 19 he ran off with a 15 yr old runaway, across state lines. Appallingly stupid decision, imo. After a few more run in's with the law, like burglaries and forgeries, he committed some domestic violence offenses against his 21 yr old wife when he was 32. And on the day those violent offenses,which included rape, and assault, were being indicted by the Grand Jury, he went to her family's home and kidnapped his ex, and went on a road trip. During the two weeks that he held her hostage, he drove from Ohio to Virginia and to North Carolina, visiting friends and acquaintances. He called various family members so he was being tracked by LE.

But he did not plan the impulsive trip out very well. He had no money and so they were hungry and cold. He had to rob a bank and they were caught, sleeping in his truck on the side of the road. Some APPALLINGLY STUPID decisions, imo. :facepalm:

Just a personal thought, no backup - but I think JH cut up that debit card in an argument. If I recall, she wore the pants in the family. How it got outside is a mystery, though. Maybe she threw it at AJ when she left? Did it seem deliberately placed near the neighbor's house? Hope they got fingerprints off of it.

So..WH's sister flew up from FL, rented a car - could she have needed a van to transport a lot of family around? Hmmmmm. Eileen, I'm with you on the car thing, who drove what car? What did JH drive?

ugh, getting frustrated with the lack of movement here.

WHEN is the game going to be over for WH??????

I wonder if he actually got the kids on videotape drinking in the back yard. Thatguybear had posted on here that he was filming them from the park into her backyard. The police might have gone in to interview the kids but of course they are going to deny it to the police but I'm sure at that point they didn't know that Zach had gotten them on film. Just a thought or opinion.

To be completely honest, I'm having a hard time believing just about anything anyone connected to this family says. Frankly, I think some are lying through their teeth, others are simply being told what to say, others weren't even there and just repeating what they've been told (and may honestly believe what they were told), etc. I mean this as no disrespect towards anyone who isn't intentionally lying but it's just the vibe I get from the whole crew.

moo.

I'm Back with a link, (didn't take a month after all),

snip>On March 2, the day she disappeared, Langer says AJ’s mother reached out through Facebook, asking if he’d heard from AJ. However, Langer says they hadn’t talked since last year.
http://wtkr.com/2015/04/13/aj-hadsells-biological-father-i-just-regret-not-being-part-of-her-life/

So as I was trying to point out earlier, there was NO phone call to Bio Dad, it was a facebook message!:facepalm:

Nice catch. Thanks.

To be completely honest, I'm having a hard time believing just about anything anyone connected to this family says. Frankly, I think some are lying through their teeth, others are simply being told what to say, others weren't even there and just repeating what they've been told (and may honestly believe what they were told), etc. I mean this as no disrespect towards anyone who isn't intentionally lying but it's just the vibe I get from the whole crew.

moo.

I totally agree with this assessment.

Its one thing for LE to withhold information from the public but this family seems to hoard it like gold, keeping it amongst themselves.

Then they rail at the public on social media for being ignorant of the facts.

SMH.

Not if it were cut to smithereens... Why would someone not cut it into tiny, unidentifiable pieces?
Because they wanted it found, and identifiable.

Agreed.

Id be willing to bet my bottom dollar that it was cut with a pair of tin snips as well.

I guess it's because if WH did all that, his level of stupidity is just appallingly high and I kind of pegged him as only moderately stupid.

I'm just having a hard time getting behind him being in the stupid category of say, someone who calls the cops to complain that they were sold some bad dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont discount the fact that he was using drugs.

A lot of people go from moderately stupid to downright idiotic when under the influence.....in the case of addicts, every decision is tinged by their drug of choice.

Would you want a crack addicted surgeon operating on you?

Theres a reason why one of the synonyms of sober is "clearheaded".

Dont discount the fact that he was using drugs.

A lot of people go from moderately stupid to downright idiotic when under the influence.....in the case of addicts, every decision is tinged by their drug of choice.

Theres a reason why one of the synonyms of sober is "clearheaded".

Would you want a crack addicted surgeon operating on you?

So true. And if you add 'drugs' to 'mental health issues' and mix in 'male libido' , then you get a high level of appallingly stupid choices. :doh:

I must say all of you are coming up with some good ideas. If it is true that AJ and JH had an argument that morning I can see that she may have stormed out and even yelled she was going to Florida for spring break to see her dad. If there was an argument about money and JH cut up her card could she have called WH and said she needed 200 dollars. She may have intended to use that money to get down to FL. WH could have said meet me at my hotel and I will give you the money. She goes there and something happens and she never makes it to FL. Maybe that's why JH messaged Mel, because the threat of going to FL was made by AJ in the argument. JMO. If she was planning to go I wish she would have made it there she would have had a better chance of a good life.

I must say all of you are coming up with some good ideas. If it is true that AJ and JH had an argument that morning I can see that she may have stormed out and even yelled she was going to Florida for spring break to see her dad. If there was an argument about money and JH cut up her card could she have called WH and said she needed 200 dollars. She may have intended to use that money to get down to FL. WH could have said meet me at my hotel and I will give you the money. She goes there and something happens and she never makes it to FL. Maybe that's why JH messaged Mel, because the threat of going to FL was made by AJ in the argument. JMO. If she was planning to go I wish she would have made it there she would have had a better chance of a good life.

BBM

I hadnt considered that but you bring up an excellent point.

Do we know that JH arrived to work on time that morning? It really bothers me that there was more house cleaning done than expected. What kind of house cleaning? Deep cleaning? I am thinking an argument, an accident, and cover up. The last verified sighting was by her sister that morning, at home.

moo.

AMEN! ^^^^^^^^THIS 100000000000 times over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members