Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A break up can become bad feelings towards each other.

But the blame game should not be publicly revealed when you both still share custody of 2 younger kids that are suffering the loss of their deceased sibling.

So. Maybe it's time to join forces instead of blowing up the bridge that your remaining 2 kids that yall had together have to cross every week. Jmo

A break up can become bad feelings towards each other.

But the blame game should not be publicly revealed when you both still share custody of 2 younger kids that are suffering the loss of their deceased sibling.

So. Maybe it's time to join forces instead of blowing up the bridge that your remaining 2 kids that yall had together have to cross every week. Jmo

Way to go, Dexter! You said this so well in another place too.

Much respect.

WS has been messing up for me lately. It won't let me reply when I want to!

Anyways, I don't see AJ as a regular user or an addict. I can see her as a recreational user but I have serious doubts about her cause of death. Earlier I wrote about how it could be possible but I followed her from the beginning & I just didn't get that vibe from her. I honestly think somebody injected her with it.

I don't think her life was all roses but I also don't think she was the type to escape from her life via drugs. Maybe she had fun here & there but it's really hard for me to imagine her OD'ing on drugs.

I write a lot here on WS about my past history but what Dexter said about selling the kitchen sink is right. You're not selling the kithen sink unless you're desperate.

I had a lot more to say. Unfortunately, I have had a few drinks now & my "reply" function hasn't been working the way it normally does so I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Agreed. AJ, it has been said, based on her SM history, may have wanted to spend Spring Break elsewhere with other friends, probably people outside the circle of the people she glued together. I'm sure it will be interesting for LE to hear what those friend have to say about AJ as well, as she missed her chance to be with them again. If this were something young people were covering up for to protect themselves and somehow set up Hadsell, well, they would have been out of their league, I think considering his past. Wes does not strike me as the type to go down with the ship or to cover for anyone, not blood relatives, true acolytes or even the pastor, much less a group of kids he knows through AJ. I see Wes as using people around him to get what he wants, but he may have had to have something over them to keep them in line.

See, this brings up something that's been bugging me, and it's the reason I was one of the people pushing for a forum on AJ's college life. I was a ridiculously introverted person in college and didn't really make any friends, but I'm pretty sure I'm unusual that way. AJ seems to have been more outgoing, and I'm imagining that she was making new friends at Longwood. I just wish we had more of a sense of what her life there was like.

Anyways, I don't see AJ as a regular user or an addict. I can see her as a recreational user but I have serious doubts about her cause of death. Earlier I wrote about how it could be possible but I followed her from the beginning & I just didn't get that vibe from her. I honestly think somebody injected her with it.

I don't think her life was all roses but I also don't think she was the type to escape from her life via drugs. Maybe she had fun here & there but it's really hard for me to imagine her OD'ing on drugs.

I write a lot here on WS about my past history but what Dexter said about selling the kitchen sink is right. You're not selling the kithen sink unless you're desperate.

I had a lot more to say. Unfortunately, I have had a few drinks now & my "reply" function hasn't been working the way it normally does so I hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Good post. Thank you! If your reply function isn't working and you're getting "the gray box of doom", here are Tricia's very clear instructions. They work.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...dit-posts-thing-again&p=11874101#post11874101

If the ME was thorough he/she will have ordered a hair analysis, which will show if this was a one time dose or ongoing. I agree AJ doesn't seem to fit the type but then again I know little to nothing about heroin use.

BTW, I often wish my reply function would stop workng after I've had a couple of drinks, lol. :tipsy:

POSTS OF THE DAY!! :winner:

Thanks for laying it out there for us!

Thank you. BUT THERE WILL NEVER BE A WINNER ON THIS CASE.

I JUST THINK THAT ZACH AND JEN NEED TO TAKE THEIR REMAINING DAUGHTERS TO BUSCH GARDENS OR KINGS DOMINION OR GREAT ADVENTURES OR SOMETHING FAIRLY QUICKLY.

TO AVOID THIS MESS. JMO

See, this brings up something that's been bugging me, and it's the reason I was one of the people pushing for a forum on AJ's college life. I was a ridiculously introverted person in college and didn't really make any friends, but I'm pretty sure I'm unusual that way. AJ seems to have been more outgoing, and I'm imagining that she was making new friends at Longwood. I just wish we had more of a sense of what her life there was like.

Agreed, RubyJuno. Longwood was said to have had great cooperation with LE, and I would think their whole community, not just her friends among them, are wise and and anxious for justice. It's so evident the heart that goes into in post on this thread. Like Damarna's and others who shared with genuine compassion of their own great losses.

[video=twitter;615357145647828992]https://twitter.com/brendanponton/status/615357145647828992[/video]

There's no emoji for how I feel right now!

Lol. I wonder who came up with that word. Lol. Was it from the greeks or the romans or what.

Was it in the old testament or the new testament or from the Google testament.

I guess we're just getting too old to remember that a thumbs up symbol to us is actually called a thumbs up emoji.

Jmo. Lol.

Lol. I wonder who came up with that word. Lol. Was it from the greeks or the romans or what.

Was it in the old testament or the new testament or from the Google testament.

I guess we're just getting too old to remember that a thumbs up symbol to us is actually called a thumbs up emoji.

Jmo. Lol.

LOL

Here you go, Dexter. It was the Japanese.

Emoji (絵文字えもじ?, Japanese pronunciation: [emodʑi]) are the ideograms or smileys used in Japanese electronic messages and Web pages, the use of which is spreading outside Japan. Originally meaning pictograph, the word emoji literally means "picture" (e) + "character" (moji).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji

I can hardly wait to see this interview, but I have to call it a night. What a whirlwind of info. I agree with whoever said they hope this SM doesn't affect the trial. Isn't it July 8th?

I suspect if LE counted on the consequences of releasing the information may be counterproductive, then they wouldn't have released it when they did. The reaction may have little to do with justice and more to do with the chilling effect the release may have on any budding charities in AJ's name, thus 'the Wes is a monster, we didn't know' line. Interesting weekend, thank you for all the updates all, and your great panache especially, Dex.

I am still shocked by this news.

I hope that this information helps law enforcement close in on a suspect(s) soon.

If anyone gets their hands on the 2hr interview footage let me know and I'll type it up for y'all. Busy day today but I'll keep checking in. Not sure if they'll release it since this wasn't JF (who always got our back).

What if...

From the very beginning WH was 100% set up by someone who was a.) actually the one who killed AJ and b.) wanted Wes to take the fall for it and be locked up, and suspected it would be really easy to get the public to believe he did it?

Is it possible? Is it probable? After what we've all seen on SM, would anything really surprise us at this point?

One last thought...

How convenient was it that it was just mentioned recently on SM that WH was into heroin? Seems... rather handy, doesn't it, to just drop that on SM?

(just speculating out loud, but I think we're all going to be in for a big surprise when the truth really does come out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16