Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry if this has already been said.
I went back and listen to LA's and KC jail house visits. And he asked her who could not be trusted. One of the people was Annie. So I am surprised Annie spent the night with her. The jail house visit was in July. KC did not get out until Aug. Is this correct?

I'm just surprised Annie was able to spend the night without the webcammers spotting her.

If, as I recall, people in Florida who are subpoenaed to give a statement are automatically offered immunity, wouldn't that mean that Annie's involvement in anything of a criminal nature (like giving meds out) would never be charged against her? I thought that was why everyone in the Anthony family was hoping for a subpoena.

That is a misconception. There is nothing in the statutes which say that.

I'm just surprised Annie was able to spend the night without the webcammers spotting her.

Seems like the only way THAT would have been possible is if one of the members of the Anthony household had picked her up and she ducked down until they were inside of the garage area with the door closed...and likewise when she left. And if THAT was the case, then why all the secrecy? Who initiated said visit and why?

I am sorry if this has already been said.
I went back and listen to LA's and KC jail house visits. And he asked her who could not be trusted. One of the people was Annie. So I am surprised Annie spent the night with her. The jail house visit was in July. KC did not get out until Aug. Is this correct?

I think KC probably told Lee this because she didn't want him talking to Annie. Same way she told CA that Jesse could not be trusted and to stay away from him. Like someone else said, KC did everything she could to keep her family away from her friends and boyfriends. She didn't want everyone getting together and comparing notes. I completely believe that KC acted alone and none of her friends helped her, but I think they all had pieces of the puzzle that didn't mean much on their own, but if you mananged to get all their pieces you could put it together.

I think KC probably told Lee this because she didn't want him talking to Annie. Same way she told CA that Jesse could not be trusted and to stay away from him. Like someone else said, KC did everything she could to keep her family away from her friends and boyfriends. She didn't want everyone getting together and comparing notes. I completely believe that KC acted alone and none of her friends helped her, but I think they all had pieces of the puzzle that didn't mean much on their own, but if you mananged to get all their pieces you could put it together.

Agreed, agreed, agreed. She really wanted to keep everyone seperate to prevent people from connecting the dots. moo

I think this is why she told Jessie and TonE the carp about Lee and George. moo

Very good point!

Seems like the only way THAT would have been possible is if one of the members of the Anthony household had picked her up and she ducked down until they were inside of the garage area with the door closed...and likewise when she left. And if THAT was the case, then why all the secrecy? Who initiated said visit and why?

i don't know, just seems like a strange time for Annie & KC to have a sleepover.

Who was playing with knives during those sleepovers? Annie's irish baseball cap, found slashed in a garbage bag after those sleepovers. Did Annie upset kC or CA during those sleepovers by asking them confrotational questions or by letting them know she could not be vetted? I wish we had Annies account of what occured during those visits at The A home.

I feel that Annie's statement that KC wasn't that smart, says alot about her feelings concerning KC. Annie seems to be a no-nonsense person & I believe there is more to come from her.

Her Myspace page today says Mood: Evil??

i don't know, just seems like a strange time for Annie & KC to have a sleepover.

It's odd to me b/c didn't Annie say they really stopped hanging out in 2007 b/c KC was a LIAR? It sounded to me as though they weren't really friends any more and then all this happens and Annie and KC have a Pajama Party...odd.

Hey guys~~~ Sorry I posted the May 24th event...
as REPORTED: May 24th AD got ticket... and also
ZG...... I read it...but thought that it was know because
it was LOOKED up at the Court House....
I thought that was going to be a * BOMBSHELL* ! event !
that the LE was holding back....

SORRY again ~ !
Although I do kinda think it is a P O S S I B I L I T Y ! ! ! !

KC is so SNEAKY !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

**** SEEKING JUSTICE for the Death of Little Angel Caylee Marie!:twocents:

Okay, my first questions is, How in the world did Annie get in that house without being noticed!!!

This is what I want to know too. The docs mention she stayed after Casey was bonded out on her July 16 arrest. LP never mentioned anything about Annie being at the house did he? You'd think Tracy would have seen her. Or this all happened after she was bonded out the 2nd time. Must be...has to be.

This is what I want to know too. The docs mention she stayed after Casey was bonded out on her July 16 arrest. LP never mentioned anything about Annie being at the house did he? You'd think Tracy would have seen her. Or this all happened after she was bonded out the 2nd time. Must be...has to be.

That doesn't have to mean she stayed over during the first few days. There were lots of people coming and going from that house during the the whole first month. She could have been a passenger in a car driven right into the garage without ever being seen.

If it was when the protesters were hanging around, that would have been reason enough to leave her car elsewhere and accept a ride from the A's or KC's bodyguard. The web cam was down plenty of times too, so she could have moseyed on in then or when there was a commotion going on. Lot's of reasons she wasn't "detected" going in or out.

Who was playing with knives during those sleepovers? Annie's irish baseball cap, found slashed in a garbage bag after those sleepovers. Did Annie upset kC or CA during those sleepovers by asking them confrotational questions or by letting them know she could not be vetted? I wish we had Annies account of what occured during those visits at The A home.

The full interview(s) would have been nice.

Ofc..she could have stayed there with her the night to try and find info out about Caylee. Is that so wrong?

Its been said several times she wasnt that friendly with Casey at the end because of her lies. We also know her hat got ripped - and from Annies myspace I genuinely think she seems upset about whats happened and wants justice for Caylee. I just think she wanted to try and get to the truth by staying there with Casey that night - which IMO is something members of her family should have been doing.

Well that doesn't make too much sense because she already has said that KC WAS A LIAR which is the reason she had distanced herself from her back in August 2007. She also said KC is NOT THAT SMART to act alone.

If Annie is smart, why would she spend time trying to get the truth out of a KNOWN LIAR?

Well that doesn't make too much sense because she already has said that KC WAS A LIAR which is the reason she had distanced herself from her back in August 2007. She also said KC is NOT THAT SMART to act alone.

If Annie is smart, why would she spend time trying to get the truth out of a KNOWN LIAR?

One reason, She Loved Caylee, & maybe thought she could elicit the truth out of her lying, stupid friend!

That doesn't have to mean she stayed over during the first few days. There were lots of people coming and going from that house during the the whole first month. She could have been a passenger in a car driven right into the garage without ever being seen.

If it was when the protesters were hanging around, that would have been reason enough to leave her car elsewhere and accept a ride from the A's or KC's bodyguard. The web cam was down plenty of times too, so she could have moseyed on in then or when there was a commotion going on. Lot's of reasons she wasn't "detected" going in or out.

During the initial first few weeks of the trial we saw LA in & out of his parents home. After awhile prople started asking where he was. I can't remember if it was him or CA that stated LA was parking on the street behind the A's and sneaking in the back way. This may have been the same way Annie came to and fro. I think it was cA who stated this because she went on to say LA woul take her to her fathers assisted living home to visit. LA's comming and goimgs that way had me asking in the beginning, is there a gate or is he good at pole vaulting! The cameras were set up in front of the house at that time and no one had a thought about that green belt and street. I'v never posted this idea ever but since Caylee's remains were being looked for possibly by the A team it made my hinky meter go up as to someone who could slip in & out without being noticed. He does have that Jedi thinking!

Right. Thinking some more on this, I can see how no one seen her coming and going. I'm really surprised her visit had never been rumored, by anyone, with all these inside sources we often hear about. I'd love to know the exact dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay