Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been mentioned before but I find it odd that Annie decided to spend the night with KC while she was out on bond. From what I understand they had a falling out prior to this so I wonder whose idea it was for the sleep over. Maybe Annie and KC had to go over their stories?

Sorry if already mentioned. Has anyone entertained the possibility that Annie was an undercover agent for LE while KC was out on bond?

This is what I want to know too. The docs mention she stayed after Casey was bonded out on her July 16 arrest. LP never mentioned anything about Annie being at the house did he? You'd think Tracy would have seen her. Or this all happened after she was bonded out the 2nd time. Must be...has to be.

Yeah, it must have been post-Padilla or else, if it happened on his watch, he and his inside bounty hunter would have been clueless not to notice Annie!!!

Sorry if already mentioned. Has anyone entertained the possibility that Annie was an undercover agent for LE while KC was out on bond?
I agree with you! That may be the reason LE waited to subpeona her for her interview???

This may have been mentioned before but I find it odd that Annie decided to spend the night with KC while she was out on bond. From what I understand they had a falling out prior to this so I wonder whose idea it was for the sleep over. Maybe Annie and KC had to go over their stories?

Who knows...

Casey had tons of pictures of herself with Annie on the walls of her bedroom--more than any of her other friends.

Since Annie supposedly helped with the Caylee t-shirts (right?)while Casey was in the clink the first go-round perhaps Casey may have felt she had an ally?

I think Annie will be the first to write a book about Casey.

IIRC, she was. She was wearing a find caylee tee I think.

I don't remember anyone ever spotting Annie at the house while KC was out...
not to say it didn't happen.

More inclined to believe she was in one of the cars, ducked down, and entered the garage. We used to do that all the time to get into the 24 hours of Daytona for free, LOL. Throw a sleeping bag over ya, you're good to go. Pay for one ticket, get 3 of your friends in undercover, and split the cost of the ticket. Yeah, the good ole days. Young and broke. :D Oh, true confessions, on a crime forum yet.

Here's what I'm thinking...now we hear there is a DVD of a meetup between Lee and TL. And a point in TL interview where LE says he's willing to help them with "other investigative resources"....Maybe TL lets LE video-rig his house, then TL sets up meeting with LA to "exchange info." This could be helpful to LE getting some background info if TL asks LA things along the lines of "KC said she had a big fight with your parents on 6/16, what was that all about?" etc.

Possibly, LE, after interviewing all these people who said Annie was closest to KC might approach Annie with same kind of proposition? See if she can get KC to talk? Since KC had an attorney by this point, could LE have even done that legally?

Annie has had anxiety issues but with all this going down she didn't need a refill on her scrip.... she hasn't had any Zanax since 2007, and who the heck doesn't know their Doctors name?

(sry if this has been mentioned, it just struck me as odd since I have experience with things that bring anxiety/panic issues about.)

Annie has had anxiety issues but with all this going down she didn't need a refill on her scrip.... she hasn't had any Zanax since 2007, and who the heck doesn't know their Doctors name?

(sry if this has been mentioned, it just struck me as odd since I have experience with things that bring anxiety/panic issues about.)

For many reasons such as you have mentioned, I just don't think Annie is a reliable person for this case. She sounds too much like KC in the audios for one and her answers sound too much like double talk to me. :rolleyes:

yes,i think she was the biggest disappointment for all of us,we've been waiting so long for her interview to be released,to provide some more answers,some insight and what we got was casy number 2....her statement that kc couldn't have done it alone worries me though,she seems selfish and stuck up ,is that her way of outing herself....maybe it was annie who helped since she thinks she's the smart one...

ANNIE???? You still round girl? This thread has now been commented on, 337 times. However it has been viwed 22,933 (at this moment) Seems like enough to respond to (if one were counting).

I thought you were a girl who "entertains"

Soooo Was up Girl? Where do you stand in all this?

Im not sure where you are going sadyjade, but if you look at her most recent MS pic, your post fits to a TEE!!! T-shirt, mini skirt, and thigh-high boots- Much different than being the less-attractive out of the bunch :rolleyes: (nicest way I could say it-sorry if I offend any WSers) She has lost some weight also and has made quite a transformation. She does look much more attractive than in her CMA/Lake Vaj/FastFood Party pics- Maybe she is getting ready for her 15 minutes of fame on the stand??? Makes ya wonder :waitasec:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

Im not sure where you are going sadyjade, but if you look at her most recent MS pic, your post fits to a TEE!!! T-shirt, mini skirt, and thigh-high boots- Much different than being the less-attractive out of the bunch :rolleyes: (nicest way I could say it-sorry if I offend any WSers) She has lost some weight also and has made quite a transformation. She does look much more attractive than in her CMA/Lake Vaj/FastFood Party pics- Maybe she is getting ready for her 15 minutes of fame on the stand??? Makes ya wonder :waitasec:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

OMG What ya wanna bet she thinks she is a 10?? Can't wait for this spectacle of a trial to get started!!:)

:eek:

N A S T Y ..

I just finished listening to the Annie interrogation, and I can only say it was a bit odd. She seemed to have selective memory, didn't she? I'm sure she got the lawyer because she knew she screwed up giving Xanax to Sean D. but at least she admitted it. She either gave KC Xanax at one time, or bragged that she had it, or KC saw it in her apartment at some point.

I thought it was weird that, with everything going on, CA, KC and Annie would be lying on KC's bedroom floor watching "House" one night. If my granddaughter/daughter/friend's daughter were missing, I don't think I'd be relaxing with a slumber party/TV time.

I just finished listening to the Annie interrogation, and I can only say it was a bit odd. She seemed to have selective memory, didn't she? I'm sure she got the lawyer because she knew she screwed up giving Xanax to Sean D. but at least she admitted it. She either gave KC Xanax at one time, or bragged that she had it, or KC saw it in her apartment at some point.

I thought it was weird that, with everything going on, CA, KC and Annie would be lying on KC's bedroom floor watching "House" one night. If my granddaughter/daughter/friend's daughter were missing, I don't think I'd be relaxing with a slumber party/TV time.

IMO Cindy slept in there either hoping to hear something or to keep anything from being said.

IMO Cindy slept in there either hoping to hear something or to keep anything from being said.

Even so, it sounded like a teenage slumber party. "We were watching House, I fell asleep watching House..." Why didn't all three of them fall asleep on the streets looking for Caylee?? Y'know? Everyone seems so complacent.

I don't think the lawyer had anything to do with the xanax stuff. I think it might have more to do with the traffic citation that Annie and a certain ZG22 both received on the same night.

I think it was especially odd that Annie spent a good portion of that interview distancing herself from being close to KC any more and then told that story about needing to see KC over a "personal matter" in which GA and CA pick her up immediately from another location and sneak her into the house where she spends the night. A personal matter which "only KC" could comfort her over.

There is something else definitely going on here and I don't think she was questioned too closely about it on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976