Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting and stupid :banghead: that is partially why i do feel badly for them .. because they know they will have to live with the shame of thier actions and of thier daughters actions and the loss of someone they loved dearly forever .. everyone will know who they are and shun them .it tears me down the middle because i want to slap them and cry for them .
It is interesting and stupid lol... and the thing is....by going on media shows and lying they are keeping this stupidity going... they have not done anything since lkl so let's hope they can keep quiet for the sake of their daughter and their own selves. The ARE possibly facing OJ charges from the fbi.

I agree with you. I am in the slap them and cry for them camp too.

interesting and stupid :banghead: that is partially why i do feel badly for them .. because they know they will have to live with the shame of thier actions and of thier daughters actions and the loss of someone they loved dearly forever .. everyone will know who they are and shun them .it tears me down the middle because i want to slap them and cry for them .

And possibly illegal. The FBI is in fact investigating at least CA.

At this point in time, I disagree. This was their grandbaby/niece, their love, their loss. Quite possibly at the hands of their daughter/sister. Can you imagine the horror they must be feeling hearing the news about the duct tape and the pesticides????? I'm choked up over it and what might possibly have happened to that sweet, adorable baby.

How can you expect them to just acknowledge everything that is being said while trying to process the loss of hope and the loss of their granddaughter and their daughter in one fell swoop? They know the jig is up and I would not expect ANY rational behavior from them in the next few days. Nor will I berate them for being irrational. I think they are entitled at this point. It has been a very long, hard six months for them, in my opinion. After six months of constant pressure, stuggle, critisim and horror - I think I would applaud them if they ran down the street in tatters and soot, screaming at the top of their lungs.

Salem

all good and fine but explain me this, why do cindy and george continue to lie? re: smell in the car (and that is just one example)

i wonder if cindy is trying to protect casey by spinning the truth and covering up for her in hopes that casey will get out of jail and provide another granddaughter for her to love?

i wonder if the A's are under the care of a psychologist? if not, they should be!

How :crazy: does CA have to be to want KA to provide her with another grandchild?..There's still Lee (is M pregnant or not?) she can use to get what she wants..He possibly was up to no good in this tragedy & he maybe (?) as demented as sis but he's still the wiser choice.

I never thought the location strange. So many family murders end up with the body close to home. I understand that some think it strange, I just dont' Convienient, close to watch, no one goes that far back there, under water most of time. Makes sense to me. I do undertand the A's being in denial or trying to save the remaining alive female, it is just infuriatingly absurd at times though. I do wish the A's would finally acknowledge little Caylee, and they have that coming very, very soon. I feel sorry for them really, believe it or not. Still don't think dump site strange.
I haven't found the location strange at all either.... but Jbean was referring to the thread here that is dedicated to that discussion and the fact that many of the A's and their cohorts read here. I also don't care where they read or how they are going to choose to spin their case. What the state has will far surpass any choice of defense they take. imhoo of course

Ya know, I think I'll go with the forensics which will prove exactly how long she was there, and exactly who placed her there, versus believing ANYTHING that comes from the mouths of those evil demented people. But hey, I'm wierd like that. :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Hey, I'm weird like that too, Janis!:)
I think "they" need to think up some new lies, uh, I mean lines.

Oh for goodness sake. I suspect the grandparents (specifically Cindy) have taken a page from the Peterson's Media Circus and are testing the waters. Again, as with the Peterson's Mess, they are sending up trial balloons. They wouldn't believe it was Casey even if it had been recorded on video tape.

They have stated that they don't believe the science that says Caylee was dead in the back of the car. It wouldn't be a stretch to think they will use the same argument about her body. I hope they don't. But I think it's possible they will.

IMO...chloroform will be the kicker....chloroform searches, chloroform in the car, chloroform in the hair...a deadly triangle. I also think there was pesticide sprayed into the bag, which came from the canisters taken from A's house.

Aha - maybe that's one of the things KC did when she backed her car into the garage.... sprayed the pesticide to kill all the maggots hat were in the trunk with the decomposing body.

No, I haven't. I sure would like to. Do you have a link?

I'm trying to search for it but my cousin can't remember which station interviewed them. She says she has been overwhelmed the the coverage down there and hasn't been paying close attention to the various sources. She also said that the man living closest to the find stated that TES was NEVER there. The site is literally in his yard, he says that if the bag had been there someone would have found it. He said there are kids and people walking dogs as well as teens hanging out in the very spot all of the time.

Has anyone in the Orlando area or otherwise seen the newscoverage of neighbors adjacent to the site of the discovery being interviewed? A relative in FL. told me that several of the neighbors who have property that backs to the exact area are EXTREMELY angry and upset that people are saying that area was flooded in July. They say that it remained dry until August 25 or 26. They neighbors are also saying that they regularly walk and let their own dogs into that area and that any dog would have been drawn to the bag. I've looked for the video but can't find it...essentially the neighbors are saying that the bag was placed there probably the very day the meter reader discovered it.

I believe the flooding was linked to Fay in August, but that the big searches didn't happen until after Fay. So there weren't forensics and searches in July like there were post-Fay.

I don't know anything about how pet dogs behave around remains, so I can't comment.

They have stated that they don't believe the science that says Caylee was dead in the back of the car. It wouldn't be a stretch to think they will use the same argument about her body. I hope they don't. But I think it's possible they will.

which is a really silly argument if you think about it, because the only way to disprove science is to do it WITH science...so much for her, science is just science statement. :rolleyes:

But we have pages and pages of similar thoughts from posters here. the Anthony's are questioning exactly what we are.
Many people posted questions about this location, I think the title of the thread is that the location is "too Strange"

Hi JBean,

As Websleuths we're coming from a totally different perspective from the Anthonys right now. For one thing, most of us here have already accepted that Caylee is deceased. The Anthonys have been very public about their belief that Caylee is still living. Logically the next step for a Websleuth would be to question how and when the remains were placed. The logical question for the Anthonys should be "Is this our Caylee?" not " How did Caylee's body get there? That's suspicious."

There is a whole missing step between these two questions and that is grief. JMHO.

I agree. We are not in their shoes and do not really know about them but it's probably the fact they make their ideas public that drives many of us to dislike them.
oh i know that lol i wish they would shut up and not talk to the press .. i cant understand how they think people believe them anymore ..that is the slap them part talking

I know some may bash me (please don't - I hate pain) but I have long thought the A's were NOT in denial. At some point, I firmly believe that they simply began to lie to try and find one FL idiot who might be swayed to doubt, (We can prove this with George's SWORN statements to LE and hjs crappola spewed in all the media - whenever he or Sin could get a face in front of a mic).

I have NO sympathy for them. Does their behavior act as if they need any? Most of us transpose our feelings as theirs - how we would be dying on the inside and crying on the outside. This continuation of more of the same cindy speak/kool aid makes me even more certain they are lying and may have obstructed justice in some way - not that they will EVER be held accountable other than losing both the baby and their daughter (and is she such a loss compared to Caylee?). They seem to have long ago cut their losses and decided to run with KC and her fairy tales, leaving Caylee to the rest of us to mourn. REALLY - JMHO!

SCSam, I would never bash you for your feelings, just as I hope you would do the same for me. I agree with you their actions leave little room room for sympathy. I believe they chose to believe KC because it was the only way to keep Caylee alive.

In reality I don't think they believe KC so much as disbelieve LE, again to keep Caylee alive. I think they know KC did something I just don't think that means they think she killed her baby. And as much as I disagree with their actions I understand their denial.

There really is nothing LE can do that will punish the Ants anymore than they are being punished now. Of course if their involvement goes beyond simple obstruction my opinion is open to change. If they had anything to do with the physical loss of this baby or her remains I too will want the book thrown at them.

At this point in time, I disagree. This was their grandbaby/niece, their love, their loss. Quite possibly at the hands of their daughter/sister. Can you imagine the horror they must be feeling hearing the news about the duct tape and the pesticides????? I'm choked up over it and what might possibly have happened to that sweet, adorable baby.

How can you expect them to just acknowledge everything that is being said while trying to process the loss of hope and the loss of their granddaughter and their daughter in one fell swoop? They know the jig is up and I would not expect ANY rational behavior from them in the next few days. Nor will I berate them for being irrational. I think they are entitled at this point. It has been a very long, hard six months for them, in my opinion. After six months of constant pressure, stuggle, critisim and horror - I think I would applaud them if they ran down the street in tatters and soot, screaming at the top of their lungs.

Salem

You may be guaging your expectations and feeling on how the Anthony's have and will handle this on how you would feel and handle this. As of this morning, the Anthony's have never behaved or showed any emotion after the 911 call that indicate true and true acceptance and grief for Caylee. It's been all about Casey's defense.

Grief or denial is also not a free ticket to behave badly or break the law.

I'm trying to search for it but my cousin can't remember which station interviewed them. She says she has been overwhelmed the the coverage down there and hasn't been paying close attention to the various sources. She also said that the man living closest to the find stated that TES was NEVER there. The site is literally in his yard, he says that if the bag had been there someone would have found it. He said there are kids and people walking dogs as well as teens hanging out in the very spot all of the time.

I just don't think it matters what everyone says - even a good search of areas where other bodies have been found have missed them, only to be found later by someone who wasn't even looking. They interviewed the closest neighbor on wftv and he stated that are was flooded until last week. Who to believe? I don't know.

What does matter is what the forensics indicates.

"Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
I agree. We are not in their shoes and do not really know about them but it's probably the fact they make their ideas public that drives many of us to dislike them."

now see? this is exactly how i feel!

Salem

Crazy with grief, huh?
Then why do it in public, with an agenda? Crazy like a rabid fox, IMO.
They ride in limos and stay in top hotels and speak to the press, in the midst of crazy grief?

As for applauding them for their crazy expression of grief?You didn't meant to say that did you? And if they only ran down the street "in tatters and and soot, screaming", then it would make more sense, and I would hope some merciful person would get them to shelter.

"There's no rule book on grief" is just an excuse for their nasty business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody