Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thought they had done that. Greta tour, and wasn't there another one?

Well, I was thinking of paid tours for curious sleuthers... much the way the Lizzie Borden family does. It would be where each person pays to tour the house. Sort of like seeing Abraham Lincoln's house with the rooms roped off, hmmmm... ..not sure the A's have the room for that.

Dear heavens, I hope I'm not serious.

edited to add that I believe the Borden house is now a bed and breakfast. How cozy. They also host paranormal retreats.

Wow, the house and the floor plan look very nice -- good job. Does Lee A. live in the house too?
He recently moved back.

He can chose any one of three rooms now thanks to KC. I guess he will just have his old room, which is the "computer room" for the purpose of this case.

Well, I was thinking of paid tours for curious sleuthers... much the way the Lizzie Borden family does. It would be where each person pays to tour the house. Sort of like seeing Abraham Lincoln's house with the rooms roped off, hmmmm... ..not sure the A's have the room for that.

Dear heavens, I hope I'm not serious.

edited to add that I believe the Borden house is now a bed and breakfast. How cozy. They also host paranormal retreats.
No, I think it would be a morbid thing to do as time passes. However, right now with all the interest I would love to see the place. As part of seeing the evidence to solve the crime puzzle, crime scene investigation as it were, separate from just gawking at the site of such a horrendous tragedy.

3 D Wow! What a concept!
Right WSer's who has the where-with-all to create a 3 D version.

I never hoped to get beyond a simple outline sketch that us sleuths could print off, consider and perhaps scribble notes on. Steve2010 has already upgraded to a more elegant "CAD" version, but a full 3 D simulation that we can take a virtual tour of, is what we want. I do not have the skill or software, but who knows what somebody else could do?

People can build the house in the Sims, but it won't do anyone else any good if they don't have the game. However, screen shots of a virtual Sim house tour could be shared with everyone. How many Simmers out there willing to take the challenge?

I might try a mock up in Sims 1, then move on to Sims 2, which is more detailed. Can't make any promises. Anyone else?

As for other software for housebuilding, I do not know how to do that.

Then there are those that work in dollhouse miniatures. An actual 1" = 1' or larger, actual dollhouse. I think I need the straight jacket again.

See if this works better​

CA-House-LETTER.jpg

35bz50x.jpg

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I think the living room has the front door in the same room (in other words the front door opens into the living room with a few tiles worth of "foyer". You can see this in the video of Caylee dancing in the outfit wearing pink tulle. I'm not sure if the A's have a utility room, either.

No, I think it would be a morbid thing to do as time passes. However, right now with all the interest I would love to see the place. As part of seeing the evidence to solve the crime puzzle, crime scene investigation as it were, separate from just gawking at the site of such a horrendous tragedy.

I agree. I guess I thought more along the lines of sleuthers and people interested in solving the crime too, not public tours for gawking. Private tours. Public tours would be highly disrespectful and you're right, morbid. When I originally posted about the A's making money on house tours, I was poking fun at all of us that are so interested in the A's house and would probably fork over a little cash in order to see it.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I think the living room has the front door in the same room (in other words the front door opens into the living room with a few tiles worth of "foyer". You can see this in the video of Caylee dancing in the outfit wearing pink tulle. I'm not sure if the A's have a utility room, either.
There have been a few changes since this plan, and a final version I think will include all the little bits and pieces posters raise. The utilities room shown is just to "use up" that bit of floor space. In reality part of that area may be included in the master bedroom bathroom etc. We are aware that the A's have "utilities" in their garage. so will be showing a washer, dryer and possibly a freezer in the garage.
Thanks for your input.

Not to sound ugly or nasty or anything, but can anyone here date the last time the A's cat was ever seen alive?
After Caylee's remains were found on 12/11/08, the A's returned home on 12/12/08? The media captured shots of them leaving the home with packed up items as well as their two dogs. No photos of them bring out the cat! Was Mallory allowed to come back to the house to feed the cat? did they simply dump out days worth of food to sustain the cat in case it took days before they were able to return home? Or has the cat been "long gone"?
This is a "way out there question/statement" but is it possible that KC practiced "neck-breaking" on the family cat before killing Caylee. Can anyone PROVE to me that the family cat is still alive?
What is kitty's name?
Yo! Ripley.
Seak and yea shall find. Cat's name sleuthed. See post above

Cats name IS "Penny" and Caylee called it "Pay Pay"

I agree. I guess I thought more along the lines of sleuthers and people interested in solving the crime too, not public tours for gawking. Private tours. Public tours would be highly disrespectful and you're right, morbid. When I originally posted about the A's making money on house tours, I was poking fun at all of us that are so interested in the A's house and would probably fork over a little cash in order to see it.
I'd be happy if we picked a WS representative to go in for all of us. Someone to check out some of our questions, perhaps take some photos.

Hercule - i'm bouncing back and forth between here and the "intentional murder" thread (so sad)... stopped back over here because the question of whether or not George saw KC and Caylee leave is popping up again everywhere as a huge issue.

I know the location of the couch / George is resonating with you as a big deal, as he was sitting merely inches from them as they left (like you, I'd always kind of believed he was across the room / down the hall / etc).

George has always maintained he "saw" them leave, "saw" what they were wearing, "noticed" Caylee's backpack, etc. This wording seems very impersonal for a grandfather to say. If this were truly his last time seeing his grandaughter alive, you'd think the quote going around would be "and then she said 'bye-bye Jo-Jo' and that was the last time I saw her..." or something, not "oh yeah, I saw her monkey backback." For these reasons, I've always thought that was a lie to make Cindy feel better.

OK, before I get ambushed for being o/t :), I am bringing this up because I just watched the Greta tour video for the 18th million time to try to pick up a few more interior details. At around 4:50 or so, GA begins to tell his "I saw them leave" story... and Greta prompts George to admit that he was sitting in essentially the same spot he is now. You can almost see where she is going with this - they would practically have to touch the couch to get out the door, yet George only "saw" them? GA apparently realizes this as well, and then throws in a couple of "there were kisses and hugs, like a normal day..." runaround, but IMO at least, it seems he threw that in after realizing how ridiculous it would come across now that everyone can see the set-up of the room. (I could be wrong - but this is the only time I recall George actually mentioning interaction, every other time he just stresses what he saw).

I know this was slightly off topic, but wanted to post here because I agree that the couch placement is a huge issue in George's entire story.

What an excellent thread. Thought I'd just jump in with one idea on where the washer is. It would more than likely be against the back garage wall and be plumbed into the drain for the hot water heater in the utility room.

Hercule Poirot;

PM me if you have any specific room sizes for the house. I am at 1600 square feet with what I drew, and guestimated the sizes off of your diagram.

Also - do you agree with the wall I added between the kitchen and dining room? There seems to be one in one of the videos. Again - PM me with this answer too, so we can keep the thread cleaner.

What an excellent thread. Thought I'd just jump in with one idea on where the washer is. It would more than likely be against the back garage wall and be plumbed into the drain for the hot water heater in the utility room.
Thanks,
I had those thoughts too. I think they might have moved stuff from "Utility Room" to use that spce, and as you say that is where the plumbing is.
I have an update plan to post soon. Let me know if you see any silly guesses

People can build the house in the Sims, but it won't do anyone else any good if they don't have the game. However, screen shots of a virtual Sim house tour could be shared with everyone. How many Simmers out there willing to take the challenge?

I might try a mock up in Sims 1, then move on to Sims 2, which is more detailed. Can't make any promises. Anyone else?

As for other software for housebuilding, I do not know how to do that.

Then there are those that work in dollhouse miniatures. An actual 1" = 1' or larger, actual dollhouse. I think I need the straight jacket again.

Google sketchup (v6..I believe) is a free program that makes 3d models that you can then tour VR style. Not that I personally could do this...I have enough trouble making a 2d version in SU ^^...but I'm sure SOMEONE on here has the mad skillz necessary :p

Using Hercule Poirot's layout, (and a terrific job on that!) I just wanted you to see what is possible in Sims 1. Now this is a very rough draft. I obviously did not put shrubbery in the right places, I need to view more pics of the house online. This Sims house has many inaccuracies as far as windows/doors, etc. as I didn't have any photos in front of me, I just wanted to put up a quick mock version.

I do like the house exterior siding, though. It looks similar to the A's. Obviously the garage is too wide and too close to the sidewalk, but it's a rough draft, like I said. I almost think a different plot of land might help. Sims homes need more space than real life houses.

Now in Sims 2, you can go for incredible accuracy, but it is a lot more time consuming building anything in Sims 2 for that very reason.

Photo 1:
picture.php

I have more photos of this house, in case you'd like to see them. Please don't tell anyone in my family I'm building the A's house in the Sims.
suzet

photo 2

picture.php

And yes, that is George, Cindy, Lee, and Casey out in front.

Google sketchup (v6..I believe) is a free program that makes 3d models that you can then tour VR style. Not that I personally could do this...I have enough trouble making a 2d version in SU ^^...but I'm sure SOMEONE on here has the mad skillz necessary :p
Yeah! me too.
I am of an age that went to school before personal calculators!!

I know my computer limitations.

But as you say there may me a wiz kid amoungst the WSers?

Using Hercule Poirot's layout, (and a terrific job on that!) I just wanted you to see what is possible in Sims 1. Now this is a very rough draft. I obviously did not put shrubbery in the right places, I need to view more pics of the house online. This Sims house has many inaccuracies as far as windows/doors, etc. as I didn't have any photos in front of me, I just wanted to put up a quick mock version.

I do like the house exterior, though. It looks similar to the A's. Obviously the garage is too wide and too close to the sidewalk, but it's a rough draft, like I said. I almost think a different plot of land might help. Sims homes need more space than real life houses.

Now in Sims 2, you can go for incredible accuracy, but it is a lot more time consuming building anything in Sims 2 for that very reason.

Photo 1:
picture.php

I have more photos of this house, in case you'd like to see them. Please don't tell anyone in my family I'm building the A's house in the Sims.
suzet

LOL...I'm so tempted to photo shop protest signs into the hands of the people in front of the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back