Anthony's expected to release statement UPDATE PRESSER CANCELLED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

Hmmmm...Are they finally admitting she is no longer here? They sure didn't mention an ALIVE Caylee. Do you all think with LE coming out and saying that they will not search for an ALIVE one has sunk in, finally?

If somebody took pics of my little girl in the mall, then went home and sent them to Cindy, I would be livid.

If I opened the link and saw a pic of my little girl posted for everyone to check out I'd be talking to CA directly.

Is there a link with this picture? I'm confused. I leave for 1 1/2 and now this. Gosh, I'm never going to eat again.

IMO the girl looks alot like Caylee, more so than any of the other sightings photos we've seen, the resemblence is striking. But, if anyone actually thought it was Caylee, thier first and only priority shouldve been to contact LE with the info, or atleast paid attention to who the child was with, what name they were called, how the child reacted to who they were with, etc, NOT send it to Cindy.

IMO the girl looks alot like Caylee, more so than any of the other sightings photos we've seen, the resemblence is striking. But, if anyone actually thought it was Caylee, thier first and only priority shouldve been to contact LE with the info, or atleast paid attention to who the child was with, what name they were called, how the child reacted to who they were with, etc, NOT send it to Cindy.

Where is this picture? I'm dying to see it.

This is what OCSO had to say about the presser before it was cancelled:

But cops had plenty to say Thursday afternoon saying the announcement is just smoke and mirrors. "I would question why they did not do it earlier. if they have reason to believe the child is alive and they are so convinced that they are holding a newser why then bring this to law enforcement why wait days or weeks to present the evidence to police I would question that," said Sgt. Carlos Padilla from the Orange County Sheriff's Office .

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I hope whomever's child this is sues them. It's so pathetic they have people driving around looking for Caylee look-a-likes and taking pictures of them.

AMEN to that!! How dare they put up that photo or any other possible photo that just "resembles" Caylee! Do they not realize the potential harm they could cause to an innocent child and her family? I truly believe the A's think they are above the law! Somebody with a brain in the A camp (and I'm not sure who is left there) better think about the ramifications of these actions!:bang:

Because they don't. "Evidence" to them are just theories they cook up in their own media-hungry, money-grubbing brains. IMO.

These are grandparents that are hoping for the best, knowing that the "dead Caylee" evidence is not 100%.

I wish others on this forum would also hope for the best and not think the worst (about everything and everyone related to this case!) as well.

I don't agree that the resemblence to Caylee is striking, but I completely agree that common sense is absent from the process in which we all have come to view the picture of this unnamed little girl playing in a children's area of a populated mall.

Riddle me this, if one were so compelled to secretly take a picture of a child because you were concerned the happy playing girl is one you know to be kidnapped, then pray tell why you wouldn't be equally as interested in taking pictures of the adults monitoring/playing guardian to the child - i.e. the possible kidnappers??

It's an insulting story.

This is what Michelle Bart evidently told the Orlando Sentinel, published in last Monday's paper:
Bart has already announced a news conference for this week, something she says "should have been done weeks ago."

She said the meeting will include Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony; NeJame; the Kid Finders Network; and a private investigator who has been working on the case. Bart said they will discuss tips and findings in recent weeks that have led the Anthonys to think their granddaughter is still alive. Police have said they think the girl is dead.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseyspoke1708nov17,0,5583538.story

Given that the participants seem to be dropping like flies, I think it was wise to cancel a presser that would have consisted primarily of questions about Mark NeJame, the delightful Milstead clan, and the fact that LE has ceased fruitlessly searching without the cooperation of their very own family jailbird about whom they refuse to speak.

I give Michelle Bart two weeks - three, tops.

:
This is what Michelle Bart evidently told the Orlando Sentinel, published in last Monday's paper:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseyspoke1708nov17,0,5583538.story

Given that the participants seem to be dropping like flies, I think it was wise to cancel a presser that would have consisted primarily of questions about Mark NeJame, the delightful Milstead clan, and the fact that LE has ceased fruitlessly searching without the cooperation of their very own family jailbird about whom they refuse to speak.

I give Michelle Bart two weeks - three, tops.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

These are grandparents that are hoping for the best, knowing that the "dead Caylee" evidence is not 100%.

I wish others on this forum would also hope for the best and not think the worst (about everything and everyone related to this case!) as well.

So you right along with the Anthony's don't think 100% she is dead? Please read link:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. There would probably be more people not to believe this if LE and the FBI hadn't have came out now and in the past about her no longer being alive.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. There would probably be more people not to believe this if LE and the FBI hadn't have came out now and in the past about her no longer being alive.
Cindy was the first person in this case to alert the public to the smell of decomposition in the car.

I'd bet she'll regret that "excited utterance" to the end of her days, but there are no do-overs when you're caught on 911 tape.

not the least surprised........and attorney quit......good timing.......
if you were 100% certain where your kidnapped grand daughter was, would you
wait??? She may be beaten, molested etc.............they know where she is and
she is not alive anymore........trying to just make reasonable doubt for KC jury.......IMO

Cindy was the first person in this case to alert the public to the smell of decomposition in the car.

I'd bet she'll regret that "excited utterance" to the end of her days, but there are no do-overs when you're caught on 911 tape.

When CA made that call, I bet she never thought this would play out the way it all has! I bet she beats herself up everyday for making that call........IMO that is why she make believes........

I'll wait to make my personal decision until the evidence is presented at the trial. I'm probably in the extreme minority on this forum about this, but oh well.

And, I don't believe everything reported in the media as I have personally experienced misinformation and incorrect quotes by the media.

Yep, everyone is entitled to their opinion.:)

So you right along with the Anthony's don't think 100% she is dead? Please read link:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18018095/detail.html

I totally agree, Diane. We sure do think along the same lines :)

I'll wait to make my personal decision until the evidence is presented at the trial. I'm probably in the extreme minority on this forum about this, but oh well.

And, I don't believe everything reported in the media as I have personally experienced misinformation and incorrect quotes by the media.

Yep, everyone is entitled to their opinion.:)

I completely understand. My thing is LE is going through the media to make this statement. If this would have been just reported and not quoting then I would be weary too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back