Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of it was staged..

2 of the People involved state why they are doing it on this clip...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17501866/index.html

As much disrespect I have for the Anthonys right now, this really angers me. I do think they enjoy confrontation, but there is no need for people to act like this. I know the public has a lot of emotion running wild in this case and everyone has Caylee in their hearts, but these protesters need to stop and think before they act. How these kids acted was completely unacceptable and idiotic.

I too think the protesters will help them crack. Something has got too. They are just too much for words. Lying, lying, lying to everyone. Even themselves.

We have court systems to take care of people who break the law, when they are found guilty by a court of law. Once they are found guilty, the court sentences you. Until you are found guilty of a crime, you are innocent.
At least that's what MY Constitution says.
It is not up to the protesters, or any other member of the public's duty or job or right to "help them crack". Something has got to...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
If they lie, to everyone or to themselves, frankly it is none of your business. And certainly not those people's place that were there causing a scene to do anything. At least half of which looked like they would need to be in school early this morning.
What do you think those people are going to do when they get on blogs like this and read how some of you guys think it is funny, or okay to do this to force the Anthony's to "crack"? Maybe that it's okay or a funny thing to do? That will just breed more violence, which is one thing that I personally don't think this world needs.
I understand that they, and probably all of their friends and probably families too have talked about this since the beginning as we have here and it just escalated to the point that they just decided to go and do something. It is so sad that they can't learn as young people to handle this sort of a situation in a better, legal and non-harassing way.

Strictly my opinion.

I doubt very seriously this was staged. JMO

Maybe 'staged' is the wrong word. I doubt the protesters staged it. But the A's knew perfectly well that cameras were rolling when they went outside and antagonized with a hose and baseball bat. I can't help but think they were aware of the publicity that would result. If they wanted no publicity they should have stayed inside and repeatedly called the police until the police did something to ensure their safety and privacy by removing or ticketing the rowdy kids outside.

We have court systems to take care of people who break the law, when they are found guilty by a court of law. Once they are found guilty, the court sentences you. Until you are found guilty of a crime, you are innocent.
At least that's what MY Constitution says.
It is not up to the protesters, or any other member of the public's duty or job or right to "help them crack". Something has got to...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
If they lie, to everyone or to themselves, frankly it is none of your business. And certainly not those people's place that were there causing a scene to do anything. At least half of which looked like they would need to be in school early this morning.
What do you think those people are going to do when they get on blogs like this and read how some of you guys think it is funny, or okay to do this to force the Anthony's to "crack"? Maybe that it's okay or a funny thing to do? That will just breed more violence, which is one thing that I personally don't think this world needs.
I understand that they, and probably all of their friends and probably families too have talked about this since the beginning as we have here and it just escalated to the point that they just decided to go and do something. It is so sad that they can't learn as young people to handle this sort of a situation in a better, legal and non-harassing way.

Strictly my opinion.

:clap::clap::clap:

The Anthony's need to get rid of those little yappers and get some REAL dogs!

I just saw this post on WESH 2 - No video - At 1:30 am (early Thursday, Sept. 18) demonstrators were pounding on the Anthonys' froont door. George and Cindy opened the door and were greeted by angry protesters who reportedly shoved Cindy. George grabbed the water hose to fend them off while Cindy (scary) grabbed a BAT! :eek:

Link here:http://www.wesh.com/news/17501869/detail.html

This is completely unacceptable. Law Enforcement is going to have to supply some kind of safety for this family and their neighbors. No matter how suspicious we may be or how frustrated, there is simply no excuse for assaulting these folks. Period. What kind of ANIMALS are showing up in that neighborhood? What do you think?

Those specific people should be arrested for shoving Cindy. Period. Nutcases or what?

Maybe the Anthonys don't think the police will help them with the protesters. So far, they haven't. I just can not see what protesting is doing to help find Caylee.

It's putting pressure on the house where the guilty lay sleeping at night (or not sleeping).

Maybe 'staged' is the wrong word. I doubt the protesters staged it. But the A's knew perfectly well that cameras were rolling when they went outside and antagonized with a hose and baseball bat. I can't help but think they were aware of the publicity that would result. If they wanted no publicity they should have stayed inside and repeatedly called the police until the police did something to ensure their safety and privacy by removing or ticketing the rowdy kids outside.

are you joking
The whole world is antagonizing them.

Where were the bodyguards?

Suntrust has apparently frozen the account. They are looking into the uses and misuses of the funds. If the body guards are not being paid, they would rather be home with their families.

Peace and comfort to the innocent. Doom and destruction to the guilty

Suntrust has apparently frozen the account. They are looking into the uses and misuses of the funds. If the body guards are not being paid, they would rather be home with their families.

So I guess George and Cindy signed over the entire ABC licensing fee to the bail bondsmen? That was foolish, given that they're not working.

I hope they think it's worth the extraordinary lengths they're going to, time after time, to keep their lying daughter exiled to her bedroom.

"At one point, a female protestor grabbed at George’s shirt while Cindy attempted to prevent the two from fighting.

Visibly upset, George went and retrieved his garden hose and sprayed the protestors with a steady stream of water.

Deputies witnessed the event, but did not make any arrests or approach the group until the protestors left the area. Cindy and George were seen making a statement soon after."

The other sites say the protesters were gone when LE arrived. Either way, I think it's disgusting. I hope charges are laid against these punks.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Oh, puh-lease! These people, the Anthonys, are just asking for it!

Who opens their door to an angry crowd of strangers??!!

Normal people make sure the doors are locked and call the police.

Idiots.

And, I have to ask, when the heck when is George going to wash that damn shirt?

Just for the record, I think the protesters need to stop.
they are ALL feeding the frenzy. I agree with you ElizaAvalon! The Anthony's installed cameras on the house. They can pull the tapes later to see who was throwing things. The escalation occured when they came out swearing wielding a baseball bat. I do not condone the persons protesting but the Anthony's SERIOUSLY NEED A SIT DOWN WITH NEJAME about calling the cops instead of taking on the stone throwers with bats and profanity in front of newscameras.

BTW....has anyone seen or heard of Nejame in a while? Interesting. His media blitz was more like a media sputter.

These kids last night were not protesters. There are laws in place to deal with their actions. Protesting is fine. Last nights occurence is not. Two or three tickets each that total $500 bucks would be an education for them.

IMHO, the public is not mad at the A's for having Casey in the home. The public is mad because Cindy has gone on tv time and again and told lies to try and sway public opinion. Also because we all feel that a reasonable person would get to the bottom of things while Casey is home on bond. Hampering the search and playing fast and loose with the donations that were given in good faith is not helping either.

But it is against the law to do the things these kids did last night. There is a legal system set up to handle it. I want to see what happens in the coming days.

Also, the little local judge may err on the side of the constitution in deciding about legitimate protesting. Judges hate to look foolish by making decisions that are overturned. Especially when it is a no brainer.

I reckon Ernest T. Bass woulda been proud of 'em

:clap:

I don't think their actions are a publicity stunt. JMO I think their actions are of people that are constantly being provoked, harrassed, etc... A person can only take so much of that and I think the Anthony's are being pushed to thier limit.

Quite frankly, I think the OCSD needs to take back their neighborhood. These are not protests. Somebody is going to get hurt.

Maybe the Anthonys don't think the police will help them with the protesters. So far, they haven't. I just can not see what protesting is doing to help find Caylee.

I can't see how bailing out the woman who 'lost' Caylee and won't co-operate to find her is helping find Caylee. It's pretty clear that it's not.
If Caylee's mom won't help, then she needs to be back in jail. Perhaps bail for her is legal, but it's not moral! It shouldn't be legal either!

I didn't hear about the frozen account. When did this happen? It is too difficult/time consuming to get to read every detail. TIA.

The protesters are getting out of hand and make me think that they are exercising their own personal aggression vs. doing anything to help find Caylee. I guess most would turn this into organizing search parties instead of acting like crazed teenagers or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!