Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrible. This thread and the incident. Beyond belief.

So, the Anthonys open their door at 130AM and start confronting these people who are disturbing the peace. Do they call police immediately? Are the police slow in responding and acting on these *protestors*.

I do not condone this behavior, but I also think the local police may be sending some subtle mesages to the Anthonys, allowing them to be kept under constant pressure.

Actually I wish George would turn the hose on CASEY, maybe then she would tell the truth.

I'll say it again the protesters should not have entered the Anthony's property,and the Anthony's should not have come out of the house. With three differing news story's do we really know what's true.

The Video on WFTV.com is a shortened version of what they showed on TV this AM.

I'll say it again the protesters should not have entered the Anthony's property,and the Anthony's should not have come out of the house. With three differing news story's do we really know what's true.

And they should send KC back to jail. Most of the problems will go away, oh, other than knowing where their grandbaby is.

Well, with any luck, now the Anthony's will get that injunction against the protestors. I know, I know, a lot of people think that they deserve this and a whole lot worse. But the point is that we have certain liberties and a certain assumption of a degree of safety. If someone can get away with this against the Anthony's because of what they think they did, then it could be me or you tomorrow. I am more concerned about the loss of civil liberties in general than I am about who lost them.

Her jerks her around in the video as well. Cindy needs to be on Celebrity Death Match! George can be her manager right behind her with a furious look on his face and a garden hose in his hand. Cindy's entrance music: HaMmER Time!

Regardless of the situation at hand,,, if my hubby jerked me around like that I would have hit him over the head with the bat... (not in public of course)

Her jerks her around in the video as well. Cindy needs to be on Celebrity Death Match! George can be her manager right behind her with a furious look on his face and a garden hose in his hand. Cindy's entrance music: HaMmER Time!

No, the song should be "Can't Touch This"

Hello, they just spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to install a camera system!!! Here's a thought LOOK BEFORE YOU OPEN THE DOOR!!! You see it's kids, call 911 and make sure the door is locked!!! It must be nice to spend money on a camera system, not use it, and then add to the chaos outside there house. CA and GA are doing this on purpose. IMO
:clap::clap::clap:

People have the right to do whatever they want to in this world. You can do whatever you please. You just have to be willing to face the consequences. Just like her killing her kid

I do not agree that people have the RIGHT to do what they want to do (such as killing their child), but they do have a CHOICE. There is a difference.

Pedofiles do not have a RIGHT to molest/rape, murderers do not have a RIGHT to kill, etc...

Which ever news media report is accurate, what these protestors did at 1:00 AM or so in the morning is just plain wrong! Cindy and George should have just stayed inside the house and called 911 to remove these people from their property.

One of the Anthony's is going to get seriously hurt if they keep confronting the protestors as they don't know what these people are capable of doing. My goodness, the protestors could have easily have knocked Geroge and Cindy out or even worse and then went and got Casey.

It's time for the Anthony's attorney to sit down with the Anthony's and speak with them about dialing 911 and their safety!

KC probably saying in the corner, what a HUGE WASTE it was being woken up.

Where are those security guards they hired?

Why do all the A supporters never say, SEND HER BUTT BACK TO JAIL. WHY DON'T THEY GET MAD AT KC?

I seroiusly do not get it.

I think GA and CA need to take a breather and head down to PR and get away from Casey and the protesters for a while....go down and follow up on some of the leads about Caylee down there. They would be away from the neighborhood, and also be actively doing something to find Caylee.

Hire a babysitter for Casey, get the bodyguards there 24/7 and go look for Caylee where they think she is...I think it would be helpful for them.

Need to wake my kids up for schoool, and I know where all of them are.

I think GA and CA need to take a breather and head down to PR and get away from Casey and the protesters for a while....go down and follow up on some of the leads about Caylee down there. They would be away from the neighborhood, and also be actively doing something to find Caylee.

Hire a babysitter for Casey, get the bodyguards there 24/7 and go look for Caylee where they think she is...I think it would be helpful for them.

That's a great idea! Wish I had thought of it. It would do them good and they could look for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy