Anthonys open door to lynch mob

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is directed at myself .Nope don't know her ,her family ,friends ,haven't been to Florida since age 9 .{disney}

So not everyone that has differant view knows them.

--I meant that CASEY knows what happened to Caylee. She knows exactly where she is.

I find it odd that this escalation in violence happened a few hours after GA accused the media of staging protestors. I too feel it was staged by the Anthony's/PR firm to pressure LE into putting a stop to the protestors.
Sorry, I had to laugh at the video of GA with the hose - it just struck me as funny. I do wish the cameras,protestors, reporters would go away and let them have lots of quiet time to look at that daughter of theirs and then I think they will turn on each other when they have no where else to vent their anger.

Yes, we all know how well a GARDEN HOSE will quell the wrath of an angry mob...

Funny that they have the hammer on hand during the day when its in broad daylight and reporters are everywhere (the safest time imho) but GA arms himself with the DREADED GARDEN HOSE when the danger is at its zenith.

I smell a rat...(and its name is still KC)

ETA- But he did hold his wife up as a shield. God knows if I had that woman shoved up in my face i would back the F up REAL fast... GOOD THINKING GEORGE!

Actually in Florida they could've shot them too--LMAO except LE took George's gun that he hid in his car.
South Georgia too, .Here, if those kids would have stuck one foot in my door, and I felt my family in danger, I could have by all means defended myself and my family..
Scary thought at what could happen there..Not only do the Anthony's need to think of that before opening the door, those protesters who choose to act in that manner should also think of it too.

Nothing came of it though. Just like Casey they seem to get off easy

Nothing has come of it YET. He WILL have to answer those charges and I predict he will win his case because the law says he had a RIGHT to remove the trespassers from his property. You seem to forget that the Anthonys OWN this home and property. They have RIGHTS to protect it. Punks looking for trouble do NOT have RIGHTS to harass or damage property they don't own.

I know everyone is very emotional about this and I'm not posting further. I just thought everyone would want to know about it. I am very concerned when the Constitution is violated, because it affects every citizen of this country. I'm not a fan or apologist for anyone in this case...I just say let the justice system deal with it.

Sorry I seem to have started such a fire-storm.

I agree it is wrong for protesters to throw rocks or bang on doors, but I would NOT open the door or go outside due to fear. Call LE and stay inside, let them do their jobs and not make it worse by confronting them. JMHO

Nothing has come of it YET. He WILL have to answer those charges and I predict he will win his case because the law says he had a RIGHT to remove the trespassers from his property. You seem to forget that the Anthonys OWN this home and property. They have RIGHTS to protect it. Punks looking for trouble do NOT have RIGHTS to harass or damage property they don't own.

I know everyone is very emotional about this and I'm not posting further. I just thought everyone would want to know about it. I am very concerned when the Constitution is violated, because it affects every citizen of this country. I'm not a fan or apologist for anyone in this case...I just say let the justice system deal with it.

Go back to sleep and wake up on my side of the bed! :) LoL Couldn't resist just kidding

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Exactly ,those young people could care less about Caylee ,they are punks just looking for trouble.
From what I see they look to be teenagers ,early 20's ..

I agree. For these characters, it's just a good excuse to go stir up some ch*t for kicks and be on camera.

I know George had charges pressed against him

the Sherriff's office website shows an Redacted police report with all the information about the 65 yo womans information blacked out now. I could be wrong, but I thought that meant she isnt pressing charges. That charge was the bigger of the 2.....

I agree it is wrong for protesters to throw rocks or bang on doors, but I would NOT open the door or go outside due to fear. Call LE and stay inside, let them do their jobs and not make it worse by confronting them. JMHO
I so agree with you, the only problem is, it doesn't seem like Cindy and George fear these protesters no more than the protesters fear Cindy and George..
Its a pure disaster waiting to happen..

I'm outraged at the media at this point--there isn't one darn clear story of what happened. Blindfolded people in a room describing an elephant.

Actually in Florida they could've shot them too--LMAO except LE took George's gun that he hid in his car.

That isnt true, I had a situation and a gun in Florida (no I never actually shot anyone). I was told by LE that I was only allowed to shoot, if the person was in my house. Not the garage, not the back patio. They had to be physically inside the house, completely in. Anything else and I would be charged.

I also had a gun and license in TX, now in that state I could shoot as soon as they stepped a foot anywhere on my property line and not be charged.

I also had a camera system and all I had to do was turn on the Tv to see who was at my front door. I dont know you, I didnt answer!!

Just to clarify, I worked at a job that pizzed off more than a few "dead beat dads". As a single mom with 2 kids and an open public records law in Florida, I was very proactive in my protection.

Whether you support the Anthony's or not, this is wrong. For those who say the Anthony's shouldn't have opened their door....maybe they are just tired of all the harrassment. I'm trying to picture the things that go on there, happening in front of my home. I know they show much more restraint than I would.

For those who say Casey should just be sent back to jail, and it would all stop....no matter what WE believe she has done to Caylee, she has NOT been charged, nor convicted with anything. We have laws and rights in this country. Even she has a right to be out on bail. They ALL have a right to be safe in their own home.

This is lynch mob mentality, at best. People should try to remember, we have a constitution, a bill of rights. This is the United States of America, 2008, for pete's sake.

I'll say it again the protesters should not have entered the Anthony's property,and the Anthony's should not have come out of the house. With three differing news story's do we really know what's true.

Has it been confirmed that the protesters actually went up to the door? You're right..three different reports...we really don't know what the truth is.

IMO, the A's are intentionally making a bad situation even worse than it is, in hopes the Judge will rule in their favor on the HOA Injunction.

Sorry, but I don't have any respect for anyone involved.

Wait a minute!

So, a band of rabid toddlers with My Sister Sam and Zanny the Nanny hold her down and take off with her daughter - but she doesnt call the cops cos the thinks she can "handle" it herself? Then she gets a call a month later from said kidnapped baby AND STILL she doesnt call the cops but sits around thinking 'what to do, what to do?"

BUT some teenagers throw some ROCKS AT THE GARAGE and she is straight on the blower to the Old Bill within seconds???

WTF???

Am I the only one who sees the CRAZY in that?

You are NOT the only one and I think that's why several of us believe these confrontations are staged. Think about it, G & A aren't getting hurt, they are getting directly in the protesters' faces, yet there's no real attacks going on. Shirt pulling, hosing with water, but nothing painful or dangerous, except for the child who was injured this weekend.

This has Public Relations firm written all over it. Stage a protest, have the Anthony's confront the protesters, get it on TV and all the media. What happens? People are suddenly siding with the Anthonys.

Even staged events can get rough, so I think this needs to stop, real or reel, this can't be good for anyone, especially the families who have the misfortune of residing near the Anthonys.

I just don't get why they would answer the door. Sure it their right to do so, but why? They know it's somebody looking to cause trouble. Like many have said here, why didn't they call LE while they kept an eye on the protestors from their own camera. I don't agree with what the protestors did but once again I don't agree with what the Anthony's did either. With each incident of them confronting protestors proves that they like the attention. Personally, I don't feel bad for the Anthony's, who I feel bad for is Caylee and the neighbors. Those are the innocent people stuck in all this mess KC has created.

The protesters are standing on the easement, the Anthonys do not own that! But yes I agree the protesters have no right to damage or harass the home the Anthonys live in, but the same goes to the Anthonys, they have no right to come out of there home that Cindy owns and put there hands on the protesters. They are asking for trouble like today when they do!

Has it been confirmed that the protesters actually went up to the door? You're right..three different reports...we really don't know what the truth is.

IMO, the A's are intentionally making a bad situation even worse than it is, in hopes the Judge will rule in their favor on the HOA Injunction.

Sorry, but I don't have any respect for anyone involved.

I think had they went up to the door we would be seeing pictures....we see everything else don't we. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member