Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oooo...good one, Reeseeva! This was only days before the video was made!

Defense: If Caylee's Dead It Was "Almost Certainly" An Accident
Thursday, November 6, 2008 – updated: 10:09 am EST November 6, 2008

However, Eyewitness News has learned that, behind the scenes, the defense team sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey's lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead that it was "almost certainly a tragic accident."

The documents also said Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17915608/detail.html

I know this has been said a zillion times but WHY IN THE WORLD were they so adamant that her remains weren't there when they taped..if they were looking for a live child, logic tells me they wouldn't have been looking for random garbage bags with bones in them. Not to mention, the freaking hurricane. Where is that forensic meteorologist when we need him .

For some odd, reason, this particular issue with the videos is making me livid.
To me it is screaming- "HEY! We took a video of these exact place on purpose so we could show you later that it could not have been Casey, she was in jail."

Whatever. Extremely Fishy IMO. It makes me dislike the Anthonys even more than I already do.
I mean, really, why even bring it up at all!?!?

First of all this woman was NEVER with TES. She's a fraud and there is an entire thread on her. I'll look for it and post it if I can find it.

I think it got moved to the parking lot so it could only be viewed / discussed by members only.

Oh RR0004, did I miss direct you? I'm so sorry if I did. I remember being on her chat site when she said that she was married to one of the PI's.

There were a TON of SCs of that chat in a thread in the parking lot. I wasn't in the chat, but saw the caps showing her definitely stating that. I believe the thread went to the lot to get out of public eyes because of some of the other information in there.

I only recall one thread of it though.

So I guess "definitive" would depend on whether the lady saying it counts as "proof" - since I'd say there were questions regarding on things stated, as well. :crazy:

Oooo...good one, Reeseeva! This was only days before the video was made!

Defense: If Caylee's Dead It Was "Almost Certainly" An Accident
Thursday, November 6, 2008 – updated: 10:09 am EST November 6, 2008

However, Eyewitness News has learned that, behind the scenes, the defense team sent 30 pages of documents to prosecutors. In those documents, Casey's lawyers argued that if Caylee is dead that it was "almost certainly a tragic accident."

The documents also said Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. They said the cause of death could have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17915608/detail.html

Very impressive!! :clap:

It's been a pleasure to be in the company of all posters here....I'm thoroughly exhausted, & have never sat in front of a computer this long in my life! My family is in shock !

I joined mid December & have been absolutely consumed by this case.

Happy & Healthy New Year to Everyone, especially the great Moderators on this site.

I hope 2009 brings Justice for all!!:toast::Justice::toastred:

It's been a pleasure to be in the company of all posters here....I'm thoroughly exhausted, & have never sat in front of a computer this long in my life! My family is in shock !

I joined mid December & have been absolutely consumed by this case.

Happy & Healthy New Year to Everyone, especially the great Moderators on this site.

I hope 2009 brings Justice for all!!:toast::Justice::toastred:
Very impressive sleuthing, Reeseeva! Happy New Year!:eek:nline:

Gee, you must not like me...

I've read and read, but do we have definitive proof she IS married to one of them? I thought at the last count the answer was "NO".

Her husband's name is John B. W., I believe. The only marriage record I found states 11/2005 as the date.

(Check the Seminole County records for more details including an arrest record for him for battery (date 7/2005), then they married 11/15/2005. Also a previous battery record, on what looks like and ex-wife), so I hope he's not the detective. I'm guessing not.

IIRC, JB said months ago that finding CAYLEE (dead?) was NOT in the best interest of kc.
IMO, JB knew where she was and could not tell. JB might of told his PI to go look. The PI's did and found CAYLEE, PI's, JB could not do a thing because of client kc. CA/GA/LA were told? But went to Calif. looking for LIVE CAYLEE to smoke a mirror, did LKL .......then MR found lil Caylee the next day. Lots of gossip out there about the site made MR guy more suspicious.

I can only hope that this isn't how it happened. If the PI learned of it from either JB or KC while they were in JB's employ it is protected info and they cannot discuss it with investigators. Of course if it was while they were in JB's employ they aren't supposed to be talking about it with anyone, as it is supposed to be confidential/protected info. I am hoping they heard something while they were working for the A's, that info wouldn't be as confidential.

Since they do seem to be talking to media and LP and who knows who all they have talked to, I am thinking that they heard something while they were working for the A's, something that made them think of going out to look in the woods.... perhaps the A's even asked them to go look there. If they did it based on something the A's told them to do or due to something they overheard at the A's, then investigators can not only get that info from them, they can find out who knew what in Nov.

Hey you all.
I just found this and was kind of shocked that they are now saying the Anthonys knew where the body was hidden the whole time?
This case sure is getting crazier isn't it. It is just a matter of time when they all tell on everyone? Lee moved today also and had steam cleaning people there and a lady from one of the blogs called LE and they (LE) talked to this lady and the carpet cleaners as Lee didnt give his last name to the company, just paid him and said to clean carpets, tiles and corners really good. The carpet cleaner said that the house didn't look like it needed cleaning as it had been cleaned already?

http://www.wftv.com/video/18391868/index.html

Wow. KB just comes right out and says it. I had not watched that video until now. Interesting.

I thought the information more than likely came from JB's camp, but I do think it is quite possible the A fam knew as well.

These are definitely doc dump videos I want to see after they interview both PIs!!

Update reported on WESH & WFTV on thier 6pm news:

Caylee Anthony story: WFTV asks why the family's private investigators were looking in the spot where the remains were later found

<snipped>
Belich explained inconsistencies in the two private eyes' stories. One, Jim Hoover, said he was told in November where Caylee's body was hidden, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told WFTV. (It would have been great to hear from Hoover himself.) Who told Hoover? Private eye Dominic Casey, Padilla said.

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/12/we-end-the-
year.html

More confusing reports! ??????

Wow, even without immunity? How generous of them:waitasec:

On WESH-Channel 2, attorney Brad Conway said his clients George and Cindy Anthony will turn over any evidence, even if it's damaging to daughter Casey's case. Conway told Bob Kealing that law enforcement did not find duct tape in the Anthonys' home. Duct tape was reportedly found on Caylee's skull. "We are expecting many more developments in the coming weeks," Kealing said in ending his report.

Not one roll of duct tape????I find that odd....My hubby and I probably have at least half a dozen just lying around here and there and in tool boxes...

Not one roll of duct tape????I find that odd....My hubby and I probably have at least half a dozen just lying around here and there and in tool boxes...

That's exactly what I thought--I don't know a single person who doesn't have duct tape somewhere around the house. That makes me wonder what they have been doing since the PI did his video in November--what did they know then and what did they do about it?

Someone should do a poll on who has duct tape inside their home at this very minute. I think we would find in overwhelming numbers that most people keep it onhand. I may not use it frequently (which is probably why most people have a roll laying around), but I always have it here for the times I do need it. It is a staple for the American garage/shed/junk drawer.

George is a stickler for his tools, gas cans, etc. Can't make me believe that he doesn't replace things as soon as he runs out or something is damaged. Look how quickly he fixed the lock on the shed, revamped his lawn from the protesters, and cleaned the car (imo).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back