Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that LE doesn't give the Anthonys ammunity. When people break the law and nothing is done about it what kind of a statement does it give to others? This case is about a little 2 yr old girl that was missing. Not about something simple that didn't matter that much. George and Cindy made a choice to try and throw LE off the trail. There should be a price tag that goes along with that choice.

So often people get away with doing this. Anyone who lies to LE and trys to cover up for someone else should pay the price for their deceit. There are laws about this kind of thing but most of the time nothing is done. Since when do the guilty get to dictate to LE what they want done. We will tell you the truth NOW if you give us immunity....it shouldn't work that way...ever. They had the chance to tell the truth...whatever it was. Now when they think they may be in trouble they want to bargain with LE.

I know the Anthonys are grieving for Caylee but she should have been #1 in their thoughts and actions for the past 6 months. Not her worthless mother.
Grieving or not there should be consequences for their actions and to heck with them telling the truth NOW. I doubt that they would have anything helpfull to tell LE anyway. Maybe George could be honest if he could unlock that ball and chain he is being weighted down with.

I have the ability to play back in my mind things in my life like a video.
If someone asked me about yesterday or even the day prior I can give you a very detailed report including word for word conversations with no problem. If there was a major event, something odd or strange that happened I can recall that day events including what happened leading up to it, the event itself and for the most part several hours after. I am not in LE. With being raised in a severely dysfunctional home it was something that I learned to do because it literally could and did save my life on one occasion from the hands of my adoptive father. It became a tool, a way to judge his mood from one day to the next. It was a way to gage how he would be. It was a way to try and stay one step of ahead of him. It worked quit well a least most of time.

I can also just by looking at the date on a calendar and using things such as a week before this or that I can recall most any day in question. My detail will be less but to remember what someone was wearing, to me is easy. The longer the time that has past the less detail but there will be something that I can recall. If it was a ho-hum day I tend to dismiss it in my mind and other than giving you general thoughts and feelings there will not be much to recall.

I think that on the afternoon of July 16th when George says that he saw Casey and Caylee something was strange or odd and that is why he can recall the detail of what they were wearing. I posted this the other day. In his interview with LE he says Caylee had her sunglasses on. This struck me as odd then and I need to go back and re –read paying attention to exactly how he describes what there were wearing and the words he uses. I also need to see if he says it in the exact same way each time. I haven’t quite put my finger on it yet but it is in the reference to the sunglasses. Whose sunglasses was Caylee wearing and why was she wearing them in the house? Where was George exactly when he saw them? Could they have been coming back from being somewhere else and not actually leaving? Was Caylee walking, standing on her own two feet or was Casey carrying her.
Just throwing this out there. I have to get back to the kitchen.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I can't either. But if your faced with visualization of the LAST time you saw your child or granddaughter I feel that one would remember that LAST image of them, including what they were wearing. The reason why I say this is because on my 25th birthday, Jan. 3rd 2003, my 1st cousin and her baby were killed in an accident leaving my parents home. To this day, I remember what they were wearing, even down to the designs that my cousin wore on her nails that evening, because it matched her outfit. That was the last time I saw them alive. The image of seeing them that LAST time, sticks in my head and its been almost 6 years. But I can, without hesitation, tell you what they were wearing that LAST time I saw them alive.

Not to mention that GA was an ex-detective, having a officer of the law in my family also, I know that they are trained to pay attention to detail unlike the average citizen.

I am so sorry for your loss! :blowkiss:

if you have done nothing wrong, you do not need immunity.....so why do they? BECAUSE THEY DID WRONG! NO IMMUNITY!!!!

Caylee Anthony story: WESH reports that George and Cindy Anthony won't help prosecution without immunity
posted by halboedeker on Dec 30, 2008 6:28:05 PM

<snipped>
But at 6 p.m. WESH-Channel 2 then turned to the Caylee Anthony saga. Bob Kealing reported that the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony says they will cooperate in daughter Casey's prosecution -- "only if their words aren't used against them."

Attorney Brad Conway told Kealing, "We've discussed immunity, and I won't put them in a room until I get it."

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...televisio.html

I hope that LE doesn't give the Anthonys ammunity. When people break the law and nothing is done about it what kind of a statement does it give to others? This case is about a little 2 yr old girl that was missing. Not about something simple that didn't matter that much. George and Cindy made a choice to try and throw LE off the trail. There should be a price tag that goes along with that choice.

So often people get away with doing this. Anyone who lies to LE and trys to cover up for someone else should pay the price for their deceit. There are laws about this kind of thing but most of the time nothing is done. Since when do the guilty get to dictate to LE what they want done. We will tell you the truth NOW if you give us immunity....it shouldn't work that way...ever. They had the chance to tell the truth...whatever it was. Now when they think they may be in trouble they want to bargain with LE.

I know the Anthonys are grieving for Caylee but she should have been #1 in their thoughts and actions for the past 6 months. Not her worthless mother.
Grieving or not there should be consequences for their actions and to heck with them telling the truth NOW. I doubt that they would have anything helpfull to tell LE anyway. Maybe George could be honest if he could unlock that ball and chain he is being weighted down with.

I agree, and I will be very disappointed if the A's are granted immunity. I hope they have enough evidence to charge them with accessories after the fact. It really burns my bohiney the way they keep dictating to LE, volunteer searchers, media, etc., about how the investigation will be run. Threatening to not cooperate without immunity, fine, I hope LE calls, and gets arrest warrants for both of them.
Besides, I think the state has enough to convict Casey without them.
Lanie

Caylee Anthony story: WESH reports that George and Cindy Anthony won't help prosecution without immunity

<snipped>
But at 6 p.m. WESH-Channel 2 then turned to the Caylee Anthony saga. Bob Kealing reported that the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony says they will cooperate in daughter Casey's prosecution -- "only if their words aren't used against them."

Attorney Brad Conway told Kealing, "We've discussed immunity, and I won't put them in a room until I get it."
Article:

No way should they give these people immunity! I don't believe for one second that cindy will ever testify truthfully against casey...nope I wouldn't trust her at all.

<snipped>

Article:

"Only if their words aren't used against them" in Conway speak means simply that both CA and GA have already said way too much! I doubt he has to worry so much about GA saying anything because he only acts on cue if CA says it's OK for him to say something. JMO BUT CA on the otherhand? She already convicted KC way before asking for immunity. It started with the intitial 911 call and I quote "smells like a dead body has been in the car".

Somehow I saw this coming. :bang:

"Only if their words aren't used against them" in Conway speak means simply that both CA and GA have already said way too much! I doubt he has to worry so much about GA saying anything because he only acts on cue if CA says it's OK for him to say something. JMO BUT CA on the otherhand? She already convicted KC way before asking for immunity. It started with the intitial 911 call and I quote "smells like a dead body has been in the car".

Somehow I saw this coming. :bang:

Bolded by me

I wonder if these ARE the words they don't want used against them, considering how they both changed their minds about the smell later- or would those later words be what they don't want used- to avoid charges of lying to LE, obstructing, etc. ?

I agree, and I will be very disappointed if the A's are granted immunity. I hope they have enough evidence to charge them with accessories after the fact. It really burns my bohiney the way they keep dictating to LE, volunteer searchers, media, etc., about how the investigation will be run. Threatening to not cooperate without immunity, fine, I hope LE calls, and gets arrest warrants for both of them.
Besides, I think the state has enough to convict Casey without them.
Lanie

I agree, they have said enough IMO. They have had too much time now to make up stories.

Originally Posted by Patty G

<snipped>

Article:
No. However, the Grand Jury could certainly give them separate rooms at the jail given some time while their words ARE used against them. Conway is barking up the wrong tree on this one. Immunity for the A fam is not going to happen at this juncture. Too much has happened in this case for them to say, "Oops!" now.

<snipped>

Article:

What I'm curious about is if GA has already testified for the GJ then how can his lawyer get him out of testifing to what he has already said?? That makes no sense to me. So GA might not go into a room again for an interview but they already have what he said to the GJ. :confused:

<snipped>

Article:
Oh for goodness sake! They are really something else! Such honest people! You don't even have to wonder where Casey's lack of truth and morals comes from! LE should not be making any kind of deals here!
Can they do that??? Is that not breaking the law right there? Saying that you will cooperate only if you are given immunity! I am so sick of this entire family! Liars that they are!:furious:

No. However, the Grand Jury could certainly give them separate rooms at the jail given some time while their words ARE used against them. Conway is barking up the wrong tree on this one. Immunity for the A fam is not going to happen at this juncture. Too much has happened in this case for them to say, "Oops!" now.

This is like blackmail! Arrest them if they aren't going to help with the Prosecution. I'm sure LE has more than enough on them.
I can only imagine a judges reaction to their threats. Unbelievable.

Typical. The A's have always been more worried about their butts than the fact that Caylee was murdered by their daughter.

This is like blackmail! Arrest them if they aren't going to help with the Prosecution. I'm sure LE has more than enough on them.
I can only imagine a judges reaction to their threats. Unbelievable.

I have a feeling it's going to backfire on the A's. IMO, the SA doesn't need the A's to secure a conviction. The SA was able to secure an indictment without CA or a body. And we don't know that GA's testimony helped at all. So what would the SA gain by offering immunity?

I have a feeling it's going to backfire on the A's. IMO, the SA doesn't need the A's to secure a conviction. The SA was able to secure an indictment without CA or a body. And we don't know that GA's testimony helped at all. So what would the SA gain by offering immunity?

The SA would gain nothing, but the A'a would be free to profit from Caylee's death for the rest of their miserable lives.

The SA would gain nothing, but the A'a would be free to profit from Caylee's death for the rest of their miserable lives.

That's why I'm keeping my fingers crossed for OJ charges....Federal charges that is. :)

<snipped>

Article:

Your link won't work. Got a better one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads