Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A meet and greet, huh? What are they, frigging rock stars? This is so wrong on so many levels I just can't even wrap my mind around it.

Next we'll be hearing about their wacky riders in their contracts....only blue m&m's in the green room, first class airfaire to intreviews, evian water served in gold goblets.

How do they find the time to search for Caylee with all of these media commitments?

Next we'll be hearing about their wacky riders in their contracts....only blue m&m's in the green room, first class airfaire to intreviews, evian water served in gold goblets.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

I think they are pushing their luck on this one. People are sick of them and their lack of emotion concerning Caylee being missing. Even if they truly believe she is alive and somewhere wouldn't any normal, feeling, caring human being break down and cry for her return, cry because your heart was broken and cry because you missed her so much? I cry for her and I don't even know her. These people are the most unfeeling creatures I've ever met. Maybe they are aliens and they know the mother ship came and took Caylee away!!!!!!

BTW: Cindy needs her some new eyelashes before the "meet and greet" hers are looking a bit shabby.

somebody needs to poke that Dennis Milstead in his big fat mouth too.

Meet & Greet? Uh, that would be absolutely not!!! Why in the world would
anyone want to m&g any of them??

I imagine they'll have their donation jars out and their t-shirt and trinkets available.

Why do I just shudder at the thought of having my missing grandchild's picture on
a t-shirt?? That just seems so commercialized, imo.

I wish they would leave this poor child a shred or two of dignity.

I imagine they'll have their donation jars out and their t-shirt and trinkets available.

Why do I just shudder at the thought of having my missing grandchild's picture on

As long as there's a "cameo" to be had, they'll be out there.:furious:

I heard George's interviews with LE.

I DO NOT believe he doesn't know the truth.I think their search for an alive Caylee is more to create doubt in potential juror's minds than because they believe Casey couldn't have "done it".

The media can't confront grieving grandparents. I don't even think they should. But, the media doesn't have to enable or aid the Anthony's either.

I believe ANY going along with "Caylee is alive" by the media is enabling and encouraging the lie.

I am all for hope when there is room for hope. But, not for strategy. I think that disrespects Caylee.
MOO

Me too.

Another "rock star moment" Does Cindy have a personality she hasn't used yet? These people are so unbelievable! I try to be even minded about people but I have to get off the merry go round. I am sorry about there situation, it is horrible, but I cannot get away from the feeling that they are using everyone. LE, FBI and everyone else who has come to care about their granddaughter. I almost feel sorry for Casey.

A meet and greet... like, a celebrity style meet and greet?!?!?! C&G being the people to meet?!?!?!?!

Oh this whole case is screwed up... :banghead:

Perhaps they'll even sign autographs. UGH!

A meet and greet? A MEET AND GREET???!!! How apropros!
A freakin meet and greet is something done before a concert, a book release, a movie release for heaven's sake. This is NOT something you do when your grandchild has been missing for months on end and your DAUGHTER is sitting in jail charged with her murder.
A meet and greet!!!!!!!!!!! Good God this could not get anymore twisted. I'm reading through the Twilight Saga and the darn VAMPIRES are making more sense to me than this family. What is going on??????????/

The MOST STUPID thing I have ever heard of!!! Where is the pleading? crying? begging for the so called kidnappers to give her back? and what about the evidence....wake up and shut up...............CA,GA,LA.......KC talk!!!
TELL US WHERE CAYLEE IS! You might plead life then..............IMO

If I were them, (thank God I'm not) I would be laying very low.
Do they not realize how much they are despised? I think they're
asking for trouble.

Why would they go on NG? She hates KC and has pretty much convicted her in the public eye. Even MN gets into it with her every chance he gets. I would never go on NG if KC was my child. This makes no sense.

OMG!!! There are no words. Not for this family. My heart is so heavy right now. I pray for Caylee. LE has said that she is no longer with us. KC has been arrested and charged with her murder. Perhaps that is the only closure I need. I cannot entertain the Anthony's anymore. I cannot listen to this bs. That family is sick. And before I get sick I really think maybe I need to step away. This poor child is gone. She will not get a chance to grow up and experience life. The people who are supposed to love her have turned this thing into a circus. The focus is no longer on her. And it will never be again. To Caylee, Im sorry sweety, but you are in a better place right now.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night. Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12. They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children. And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there. They have no time slated yet

And if you're one of the first 50 to arrive you'll get a free "Find Caylee" t-shirt signed by GA & CA! Or mention coupon code: "INNOCENT" and receive a Caylee pin!!

"Meet and greet?" What the he&& is a "meet and greet"? Cocktails, coffee, a new dating game?

"Meet and greet" huh?

Interesting...

Meet & greet?

Isn't that what all those protesters were doing when they went to their house?

What makes the Anthonys so sure they won't show up to confront them again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back