Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For this baby, I will keep an open mind enough to listen to what they have to say. Maybe there will be a "clue" in there. Watch GA's face verrry closely.

Sheesh! Death threats JUST from (allegedly) our posters, or death threats from around the country?

This has turned into the most bizarre case I've read about in years, and I've been reading for many decades! :bang:

I hope if I'm ever missing, my family will refrain from holding a jolly old MEET AND GREET!!!!! I'm tempted to drive 600 miles this weekend just to see this! It'll be some show! :crazy:

Nope, just accused "us" WS.

Then when Tricia called her to get proof on who threatened her, she never called Tricia back. Moments later *poof* her claim of death threats from WS disappeared!

2199.gif

All together now!!!!!!​

Ditto that Dolce!

I think this a weak attempt at changing the A's image...

Too bad they are trying this in the age of You Tube..if someone hasn't done it already, it needs to be done...all the clips of C & G making wild statements, bashing everyone and calling TM a drunk...nice grandparents...

Nope, just accused "us" WS.

Then when Tricia called her to get proof on who threatened her, she never called Tricia back. Moments later *poof* her claim of death threats from WS disappeared!

Well the A's will be the death of me if I attack my TV one more time after hearing them :eek:

A meet and greet... like, a celebrity style meet and greet?!?!?! C&G being the people to meet?!?!?!?!

Oh this whole case is screwed up... :banghead:

yeah it totally is. i thought about this and you are right though, C&G essentially ARE celebrities now. they are household names across america (at least for those of us who watch nancy grace, news casts and go to supermarkets and see their covers on magazines) this is the infamous 15 minutes andy warhol talked about. they are enjoying it i'm sure. their missing granddaughter has made them famous. they probably do still have supporters who encourage them to do crap like this. i have no idea what sort of person would go there and support them. people who probably don't read here and know the whole story, just know this child is missing and are ignorant (ignorance is bliss!) to how the anthonys really are and what's really going on.

how long before they start getting corporate sponsors? cindy holding a named water or soft drink in her hand advertising? lol.

yes this is very strange. and i think it's just a sign of the times. expect more and more of these types of cases. with internet, cable channels and blogs to latch on to these stories they become national interest and we, the 'audience' become so involved it's like a real life crime show. no wonder csi shows etc are so popular. people find crimes interesting and when a mysterious crime is commited we are naturally curious to see it solved. especially when a sweet little innocent baby girl is involved. it just gets at your heart.

i want to vomit thinking about that poor child out there in the elements, or garbage dump exposed and alone. i think about what she must have gone through and how horrible her life was under casey's care. she was probably drugged up and confused most of the time, and if casey kept her in the trunk while she was knocked out on drugs and she died. i want that selfish woman to pay dearly. out bedding men and partying while her kid is dead. total sociopath.

i think that cindy has some issues too. beside the control and narcissistic ones.

if i were at the meet and greet i would spit at them. i know they are going through the likelihood that their grand daughter is dead, but they are not acting like they give a crap at ALL. how can i feel any sort of sympathy or empathy for people like that?

Really, this just defy's all logic and explaination. Obviously the A's exist in the 3rd dimention or something.

How can they be so far removed from ALL HUMAN EMOTION that they could even entertain the thought of attending this sick, twisted event?

I just don't even know what to say... and that is RARE for me...

I feel sick to my stomach.

ETA - If i was in the USA I would LOVE to go. I would take copies of the criminal record of the guy who heads up the "Kid Not Finders Network" and hand it out to one and all. I would take a bull-horn and ask loudly over and over, what children they have found. I would try my hardest not to spit in the direction of the A's but I would be asking every damn question that reporters seem to skirt around AND I would read them the criteria for an Amber Alert. I can only hope that others will do the job for me.

Yeah on the t-shirts they will sell you.

This whole meet & greet thing smacks of a fundraiser for Kid Finders. Maybe they need to make up for the $ they thought they were getting that went to ex-spokesman. And a great way for Bart to build up her event planning business, get that publicity!!!.....for totally inane, worthless, and probably borderine fraudulent causes. JMO

I hope NG tears 'em all a new one!

Why would they go on NG? She hates KC and has pretty much convicted her in the public eye. Even MN gets into it with her every chance he gets. I would never go on NG if KC was my child. This makes no sense.

This completely baffles me, too. I'm worried that NG has lost total control of her senses to let that any of them back on. She can't ask the questions that need to be asked. She hasn't let herself have a tough conversation with Cindy and I don't believe she has done her homework, and heard all of Cindys mistruths. I think Cindy knows this and is ready to do battle, just like MJ did. Maybe they feel this is a dry run for the defense. Maybe MJ just wants to test their ability to be cross examined (if NG can still do that).

Forgot to comment on the 'meet and greet'.....

OMG, I only hope Fox has its webcam going, this ought to be a sight to see. I can not see anything positive coming from this. I guess, the Anthonys have no clue how many people really don't like them and can see thru their bs.

oooooohh, KC will be pizzed, another CAMEO for CA?
What a joke. These people have no values at all, no wonder we haven't heard anything from their extended family, co-workers, or friends. Would you claim to know them? Me either...

For this baby, I will keep an open mind enough to listen to what they have to say. Maybe there will be a "clue" in there. Watch GA's face verrry closely.
That's right because, we already know that Cindy will have that stupid smirk on her face ..
Might just as well look at George, at least he shows some expression other than a smirk ..

Isn't it a little late for a "meet and greet"?

I mean, we've already seen them bark and bite ..
Do we really need to meet and greet at this stage of the game???

I wonder how much $$$ they're being paid for their performance .. err .. interview?

:clap::clap::clap:

I started changing the channel 3 weeks into this case every time CA or GA appeared on my TV so it stands to reason I won't be watching NG or anything else they are on.

I'm in the process of finally letting this case go, for self preservation's sake. I can't even come up with a word describing the A's, and wouldn't be able to even if I was assured I wouldn't be banned. They are in a 'class' all their own (or lack of).

The actions of the A family has proven to me that Caylee is in a much better place than she was when she was with them.

God bless Caylee Marie. I cannot even make myself type her last name.

I just sure hope they dont serve pizza and KC-aid.....:40__s:please warn :dj:the squirrels so that none of them end up dead and crawling up into one of the cars there....:eek:

Maybe CA is hoping the kidnappers will decide to attend the "meet & greet".:bang:

Yes, GA's face tells us much more than CA's mistruths.

This completely baffles me, too. I'm worried that NG has lost total control of her senses to let that any of them back on. She can't ask the questions that need to be asked. She hasn't let herself have a tough conversation with Cindy and I don't believe she has done her homework, and heard all of Cindys mistruths. I think Cindy knows this and is ready to do battle, just like MJ did. Maybe they feel this is a dry run for the defense. Maybe MJ just wants to test their ability to be cross examined (if NG can still do that).

I am also concerned that NG won't ask the tough questions. :confused:

Pfffffhhh. Not worth my time to watch them spin on their "broken" record player again. I would rather step outside and watch the shuttle launch !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back