Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Meet 'n' Greet with the parents of a murderer. Just how I love to spend my Saturday mornings. What fun!

Maybe Kidfinders can make this a new business and hold these regularly. Meet n greets with the parents of murderers who want to convince you that their precious child is innocent. Defense teams could hire them to put on the extravaganzas. Lots of press coverage. Cute baby pictures of the murderer all over the walls, poster size. '(victim name)' is Alive mugs and tshirts (for a nominal fee, of course). They could become collector items, have certain pictures of the murderer that are available *only* if you attend the Meet n Greet.

Show slideshows and videos of the murderer with their family in 'better days'. You know, humanize them. Have the parents tell touching stories about the murderer. Lower the lights, play soft music that moves the emotions, brings a tear to the eyes, then the parents tell humanizing stories about the murderer. Or better yet, about the murderer and their victim!!!

Hey, I think I'm onto something here! Quick!! How do I incorporate??!!

Jesus Christ in Heaven, what are we coming to???

This is can NOT get any worse. Please God, don't let it get any worse.

ETA: fixed grammar. need coffee.

I have better things to do with my time. I wont be watching. And after what I seen in the park the other day Kid Finder's is the last place my money or my attention will go. There are better charity out there for the missing and dont go around threating people verbily or physically!

Meet and Beat? Who will they attack now?

I sure as heck won't watch this... :slap:

I'll be watching NG tonight in hopes that she will ask them some questions other reporters have avoided.

If they have credible evidence and/or information with regard to Caylee's whereabouts or whether she is actually alive (dead body in the damn car, anyone? bueller?) then the Anthony's and anyone who has participated in withholding that evidence from LE should be immediately arrested. They have now made an announcement 4 days in advance that they will be withholding this information for at least that long, as well as identifying that they have held it back thus far.

Arrest them. As to feeling sympathy for them? Let me count the ways that they have been given the benefit of the doubt, a pass because of what we would perceive was emotional trauma-induced hysteria, shock, denial blah blah blah blah. I am done having my sympathies and understanding played with like a hockey puck. These people want sympathy and they want to tell others how to provide it to them. They have done nothing but abuse the national stage they have been provided to get the message out that their granddaughter is alive by withholding this "proof."

This assumes if I believed Caylee was alive. I do not. However, what they are doing now is not out of a denial. What they are doing now is spin, lies, and deliberate public deceit. Simply being on television for months insisting that Caylee is alive is not enough to prop up this newest claim that they have information "they have not yet shared" to prove Caylee is alive. Now they are hampering an investigation, and I for one, would like them to be stopped from continuing to do so.

This has nothing to do with me wanting to stifle their hopes, their prayers, their belief system that might very well tell them Caylee is alive in the face of strong evidence to the contrary. This has everything to do with manipulating the media for a national stage with which to perpetuate an incredible fraud.

I'll dvr it and from the posts I read here I'll decide if I watch it or not. If I hear it's another soft interview and Cindy just puts her spin out there without any decent challenge to the story-I'll just erase it! I just can't take any of the Anthony's insulting my intelligence.
Nancy-please be a voice for Caylee!!!
Stop the Insanity!!!!:clap::clap:

If they have credible evidence and/or information with regard to Caylee's whereabouts or whether she is actually alive (dead body in the damn car, anyone? bueller?) then the Anthony's and anyone who has participated in withholding that evidence from LE should be immediately arrested. They have now made an announcement 4 days in advance that they will be withholding this information for at least that long, as well as identifying that they have held it back thus far.

Arrest them. As to feeling sympathy for them? Let me count the ways that they have been given the benefit of the doubt, a pass because of what we would perceive was emotional trauma-induced hysteria, shock, denial blah blah blah blah. I am done having my sympathies and understanding played with like a hockey puck. These people want sympathy and they want to tell others how to provide it to them. They have done nothing but abuse the national stage they have been provided to get the message out that their granddaughter is alive by withholding this "proof."

This assumes if I believed Caylee was alive. I do not. However, what they are doing now is not out of a denial. What they are doing now is spin, lies, and deliberate public deceit. Simply being on television for months insisting that Caylee is alive is not enough to prop up this newest claim that they have information "they have not yet shared" to prove Caylee is alive. Now they are hampering an investigation, and I for one, would like them to be stopped from continuing to do so.

This has nothing to do with me wanting to stifle their hopes, their prayers, their belief system that might very well tell them Caylee is alive in the face of strong evidence to the contrary. This has everything to do with manipulating the media for a national stage with which to perpetuate an incredible fraud.

:clap::clap::clap:

Everyone-Please E-mail Nancy at CNN and let her know how we feel! Let your voice be heard before tonights show!:clap::clap::clap:

Do you think that KC got kitchen duty and baked a batch of her famous brownies?

It could be that KC is telling them that the young woman after highschool who offered to adopt the baby Caylee (was it Kiomarie?) kidnapped her?

I am such a calm person by nature but the thought of CA spewing her nonsense on CNN and NG just infuriates me to no end. And I don't even watch her anymore!! Haven't for awhile...NOW it only takes the THOUGHT OF HER TALKING!!!!! She is like a broken record that no one will turn off, grating on my nerves! I will turn NG on long enough to see if GA and LA are doing the talking, if they aren't............I'm gone.
I just want to scream at her...... SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!!!!!! (Is it too early for a drink?)

How can any one believe this child was given to someone? She had NO Job why did she give this child to a babysitter?? Did the Anthony's really believe this daughter worked? Yet people are contacting them with sightings which prove to be all false, , I would be put in a nut house if I I contacted LE in my town with every child that looked like Caylee and believe me in the begining of this case every child looked like her to ME. Until all of the evidence that came out there was no job, there was no babysitter and CA who on top of everything in that family would have known who her grandchild was being cared for, I surely would have wanted to know.
This is not a kidnapping...how can we write to NG?

I hope that NG asks some tough questions. I just feel like they have been using the "we are grieving grandparents" excuse to dodge questions from LE AND media. They know where Caylee is; Casey told them...she had to... and they are okay with letting this whole thing go for Casey's sake.
JMHO.

2199.gif

All together now!!!!!!​

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Group puking....that's a first for me but honestly CA & GA do make me sick!

I think they are pushing their luck on this one. People are sick of them and their lack of emotion concerning Caylee being missing. Even if they truly believe she is alive and somewhere wouldn't any normal, feeling, caring human being break down and cry for her return, cry because your heart was broken and cry because you missed her so much? I cry for her and I don't even know her. These people are the most unfeeling creatures I've ever met. Maybe they are aliens and they know the mother ship came and took Caylee away!!!!!!

BTW: Cindy needs her some new eyelashes before the "meet and greet" hers are looking a bit shabby.

somebody needs to poke that Dennis Milstead in his big fat mouth too.

The sheepdog hairdo of hers drives me crazy. GA looks nice all the time.

When KC or GA or CA speak, for some reason I cannot follow their backwards sort of way talking of it, like the sentence "I'm a nurse... of decomposition..." yeah, I sort of KNOW what they mean, or what I think they mean, anyway, which isn't always the same in a backwards sort of way, you know, um, but my mind gets all twirld up in their wierd syntax, like is English their mother tongue, yeah, and then I forget what they are trying to speak she of... is it me? or you? or what? So to watch a meet and greet, nah, I'll wait for the distillation here, you guys give it to me in one or two sentences that are actually cohesive "KC is innocent", "Caylee is alive and well in..." whatever. Then I don't have to go unstick my head from itself in a backwards sort of way. Thanks to whoever of you actually wades thru their verbiage and edits it for us the rest of.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back