Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, but I have simply had enough of the strange behaviors of the A's. Did any of them have any love for sweet little Caylee? Their behaviors since she has been reported missing sure do not say they did. Where is the grief, the tears, the pleading for her safe return,....where are any signs of love for her? They just are not acting like grandparents with a missing grandchild.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Does anyone know if there will be Cocktails and H'orderves, I know there will be Entertainment!

Meet and greet with the Anthony family! ick!
I think the last meet and greet I attended was with Ann Wilson and Nancy Wilson of Heart way back in the very early 90's at Myrtle Beach. At the time those were real celebrities. The Anthonys are more like trying to have one with the Manson clan except I believe the Manson clan would be more entertaining.

I think I'll pass lol. :crazy:

I believe they got wind of some of the questions NG was going to ask. It may be Nejames asked for them in advance.

I wrote her producers and gave them the information on Milstead of KFN and a few other tidbits of info.

I did the same thing today.

I started changing the channel 3 weeks into this case every time CA or GA appeared on my TV so it stands to reason I won't be watching NG or anything else they are on.

I'm in the process of finally letting this case go, for self preservation's sake. I can't even come up with a word describing the A's, and wouldn't be able to even if I was assured I wouldn't be banned. They are in a 'class' all their own (or lack of).

The actions of the A family has proven to me that Caylee is in a much better place than she was when she was with them.

God bless Caylee Marie. I cannot even make myself type her last name.

I know exactly what you mean...I agree with your whole post.:)

Maybe CA is hoping the kidnappers will decide to attend the "meet & greet".:bang:

Kidnappers probably wont be there but I'm pretty sure some criminals, swindlers, cheaters, spies and liars are gonna show up.:crazy:

Good. If they cancelled, if Nancy cancelled, whatever.... If I never have to see these people on TV again, that will a good, good thing. Personally, I've hoped for a time when they couldn't buy their way onto TV.

If they have credible evidence and/or information with regard to Caylee's whereabouts or whether she is actually alive (dead body in the damn car, anyone? bueller?) then the Anthony's and anyone who has participated in withholding that evidence from LE should be immediately arrested. They have now made an announcement 4 days in advance that they will be withholding this information for at least that long, as well as identifying that they have held it back thus far.

Arrest them. As to feeling sympathy for them? Let me count the ways that they have been given the benefit of the doubt, a pass because of what we would perceive was emotional trauma-induced hysteria, shock, denial blah blah blah blah. I am done having my sympathies and understanding played with like a hockey puck. These people want sympathy and they want to tell others how to provide it to them. They have done nothing but abuse the national stage they have been provided to get the message out that their granddaughter is alive by withholding this "proof."

This assumes if I believed Caylee was alive. I do not. However, what they are doing now is not out of a denial. What they are doing now is spin, lies, and deliberate public deceit. Simply being on television for months insisting that Caylee is alive is not enough to prop up this newest claim that they have information "they have not yet shared" to prove Caylee is alive. Now they are hampering an investigation, and I for one, would like them to be stopped from continuing to do so.

This has nothing to do with me wanting to stifle their hopes, their prayers, their belief system that might very well tell them Caylee is alive in the face of strong evidence to the contrary. This has everything to do with manipulating the media for a national stage with which to perpetuate an incredible fraud.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

This is so sad.

May just be one of the saddest things I've read so far in this case. Every day something else just tops my thoughts on the previous day that this case could not possibly get any more bizarre and sad. And here we have it. A meet and greet. Their granddaughter is missing for 5 months now. What happened to "she's in grave danger", "we're watching the kidnappers"? etc., etc., etc.

A meet and greet? Really? I just can't imagine if it were my granddaughter, my own family and friends wouldn't be saying to me, what are you thinking?

A meet and greet???? I'm speechless.

Almost as bad as Darlie Routier spraying silly string all over her murdered boy's grave and laughing and having a grand time. These are all the same kinds of people.

If they have credible evidence and/or information with regard to Caylee's whereabouts or whether she is actually alive (dead body in the damn car, anyone? bueller?) then the Anthony's and anyone who has participated in withholding that evidence from LE should be immediately arrested. They have now made an announcement 4 days in advance that they will be withholding this information for at least that long, as well as identifying that they have held it back thus far.

Arrest them. As to feeling sympathy for them? Let me count the ways that they have been given the benefit of the doubt, a pass because of what we would perceive was emotional trauma-induced hysteria, shock, denial blah blah blah blah. I am done having my sympathies and understanding played with like a hockey puck. These people want sympathy and they want to tell others how to provide it to them. They have done nothing but abuse the national stage they have been provided to get the message out that their granddaughter is alive by withholding this "proof."

This assumes if I believed Caylee was alive. I do not. However, what they are doing now is not out of a denial. What they are doing now is spin, lies, and deliberate public deceit. Simply being on television for months insisting that Caylee is alive is not enough to prop up this newest claim that they have information "they have not yet shared" to prove Caylee is alive. Now they are hampering an investigation, and I for one, would like them to be stopped from continuing to do so.

This has nothing to do with me wanting to stifle their hopes, their prayers, their belief system that might very well tell them Caylee is alive in the face of strong evidence to the contrary. This has everything to do with manipulating the media for a national stage with which to perpetuate an incredible fraud.

Applause, applause. Very well said. My favorite part? "....what they are doing now is not out of a denial. What they are doing now is spin, lies, and deliberate public deceit.

Wow is there no one that feels bad for these people, they are going through HE!!. I know they have said some off the wall stuff and we all know Casey is guilty but come on this is their daughter, thier not going to just stop loving her no matter what she has done. Personally I would be holding on to hope that my granddaughter is alive, I have to wonder if KFN is not feeding the A's with all this hope. I know it is easy to sit back and slam this family, I surely don't understand them, but then thank god I haven't been in their shoes. JMI

I don't think George and Cindy should be slammed. But, I don't think they should be enabled either.

My heart goes out to them for their loss.

However, perpetuating Casey's lies is encouraging the lies. It is more than standing by your daughter. I can't justify that and won't.

IMO

:other_beatingA_Dead

I think the venue should be changed to the JAIL to meet and beat KC
I know a lot of people would like to go to that!! :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members