Anthonys Turn Over Requested Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA.

I keep asking myself does the state really need their testimony so badly ? it's like they are placating them while avoiding charges that would be brought on ANYONE else. I want to see the day that they have to pay for their numerous lies and cover ups, just give me one or two charges for them...lets see, hows about some of the same their daughter has hanging over her head (giving a false statement to LE) for one, Tampering w/ Evidence for another. I could go on, but you all get my drift.
It's mind blowing the amount of arrogance this family has. I would be complying with a court order so fast your head would spin ,but they just wait it out.I think a little contempt of court charge might change their attitude a bit.

Why wasn't there a video of the court hearing. I wanna see what the Judge did say. They record all court happenings---don't they?

I bet CA didn't turn over "ALL" the doc. she was possed to. If she did then I will be surprised.

I bet CA didn't turn over "ALL" the doc. she was possed to. If she did then I will be surprised.
I'm kinda waiting for Round II ,myself. Maybe it will include a warrant[search,arrest,any of those would be okay].

Agree, unless CA can produce an entry ticket or receipt for the day she claims she went looking for Caylee, I don't believe it happened. Nor the phone calls from KC about being in Tampa. Actually I don't believe any of the A stories unless another reliable body can give up supporting evidence that any of it happened.

I vote for an entry ticket, 400 eyewitnesses, and A tire tracks.

Why wasn't there a video of the court hearing. I wanna see what the Judge did say. They record all court happenings---don't they?

I think they cancelled the hearing when the A's lawyer showed up,at the 11th hour,with the documents.

They are victims,but they have also obstructed the investigation into who killed Caylee.That turns them from victims to participating in a cover up.
The one thing that sticks in my mind the most is that picture of a little girl in the mall.It didn't even look like Caylee except for the ponytail.They helped keep that story going,then went on LKL .Now we know that was around the same time their investigator was looking for Caylee's body close to where she was found.
They knew,but continued to say Caylee was alive.That's not being a victim IMO That is victimizing others.

Whether or not they have deliberately obstructed justice is still a matter of speculation/opinion, as is whether they sent their investigator to search the remains site. Many folks do believe they are guilty of both these things. I'm not sure what I believe. Eventually we will find out for sure and if they are guilty of both these things, especially of knowingly keeping people searching when they knew Caylee was dead, then I will have to agree with you that they were not victims at that point.

Bottom line for me:
The A's were court ordered to turn over documents to the SA.It was done quietly and we never heard about it.We probably never would have heard,but for the fact they did not turn over the documents.
The reason it became a news story is because the judge had to call a hearing in an effort to get them to comply.It worked.
Now everyone knows and the A's have only themselves to blame.They have drawn all the media attention and negative comments onto themselves by their actions.Perhaps we go overboard now,finding every little thing odd or suspicious,but that is because of past experiences with the A's. MOO

cross reference the Anthony's records with PI's records will show if they turned over everything to SA -

cross reference the Anthony's records with PI's records will show if they turned over everything to SA -

What could they possibly have hoped to accomplish by delaying turning over the documents requested? The end result will be the same. I do so hope that the records they obtained from the PI will NOT match what Cindy handed over so she can once again be shown in her TRUE light...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20157753/detail.html

I think this link was pretty helpful in trying to determine what documents have been turned over at the 11th hour.

possibilites include...
* JB's source of income pertaining to this trial
* LP's statements about his knowledge
* Sidebar conversations

At least it was a glimpse into what they were requesting, though I admit that I cant see how those pieces of information should be coming from the Anthony's and not other sources....hmmm still a puzzler

I'm guessing that the real reason the Anthony's took so long (threat of contempt) was because THEY didn't see the relevance of the document's to finding their Caylee alive, or the REAL killer of their granddaughter, whom they still refuse to believe is their own daughter Casey. KWIM?

They are still wanting to be the ones to determine the relevancy of any potential evidence!

When the story broke we (public) watched and grimanced with compassion, empathy and confusion at what sincerely looked to be distraught grandparents, regardless that there were no passionate pleas for an abductor to return Caylee. The public could even accept the psychological explanation for CA's behavior saying, "CA couldn't face her current reality and their for is creating a new reality. We now know a year later that the A's were making a new inappropriate financial reality as far back as Set. 08 that was shot down by the bank due to misapropriations of funds and the A's were forced to close it. Something I'v posted about in the beginning that made me shake my head was GA knowing better, buys a gun mid Aug. pulls the suicide talk while he wants us to look for Caylee. Why would a grandpa not want to be the hero for his grandbaby, waiting to rush wherever she may be found to grab her up and let her know the "dark veiled friends" will never take her away again? I'll tell you why! GA's distraughtness into his suicidal tendencies was not about the pressure of unbarable grief of waiting or looking for Caylee. Suicide is brought on by the frustration and anger found in depression. Depression is anger turned inward. For GA to start his decent into the abyss at a time when Caylee would need him most tells me he knew early on Caylee had passed. Once the whirlwind of Caylee's body being found his anger at KC, CA and the mess he feels he couldn't prevent from happening he went despondent again. Lets hope GA can release some pent up emotional thoughts during his upcomming depo by prosecution and be the man he should be as a grandpa who loved his grandaughter. Look at the anger he displayed in public before each suicidal display. Look at the contempt he had for CA at the autopsy hearing? For reasons we may not know till trial gA has appeared to try an portray the man he thinks cA is wanting himto be throughout this. gA has been paying a heavy price for his grand jury testimony of TRUTH but hopefully those truths will allow him some peace in regards to Caylee one day. Whether he will find a way to forgive himself for the role he played as husband or father may be a slippery slope in recovering ones faith in themselves let alone faith in a marriage that has been buit on deciete. Going to listen to Toto enjoy my evenning with hubby and count my blessings!

I'm not sure what the delay was for, but it is telling that absolutely nothing happens in this case without the A's being forced into doing it - and THAT is what bothers me.

And they will continue this behavior forever if they continue to get away with it. Strickland needs to put the brakes on them right now or else we will see massive delays every single time until it takes 10 years to get this to trial. And then during the trial the A's will "get sick" and not show up to testify, Conway will "hurt his back" and be unable to attend, the computer will "crash" and deprive the A's of documents they need, Jose will get a "tummy ache" and have to go home for the day....

Does the state of Florida really want to put up with this carp???

:clap::clap::clap: HOLD THEM IN CONTEMPT. I am sick of Cindy playing the VICTIM...........she is not the victim, Caylee is the victim. IMO, Cindy & George were the first ones to forget this is NOT about them or KC, it's about Caylee. I understand they have lost a grand daughter & their daughter will probably spend the rest of her life in prison ( I pray) but now, it's like they don't give a rats azz that Caylee is dead at the hands of her mother, thrown out like garbage, they only want to see KC free. I can full well understand how they produced such a screwed up evil child. They are all sick!

Hey does everyone remember Cindy's big book of notes and info that she brought in with her during one of the interviews? Perhaps that was some of the requested documents? I guess anything is possible at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24