Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small world! I went to ASU eons ago for my bachelor's degree. Been to Sedona twice though haven't seen it since 1982! It was an amazingly magical place back then and I've been feeling a 'pull' to go back and visit. I'm planning a trip to Sedona probably mid to late Oct or maybe early Nov! I wanted to go in July but it would just be too darn hot everywhere! I'm not a psychic, but I have had 3 distinct psychic/intuitive things happen in the past few years, for which there is no other explanation. I try to pay attention to my intuition, which is sometimes very strong (and other times...ummm...not so much! heh).

Wow! It is a small world. We have season tickets to ASU football. Probably going to get our booties kicked tomorrow by Georgia, but it will be a fun game. I am pulled to Sedona as well. We do a lot of hiking and camping up there. Late October would be a good time with all the fall leaves. I agree that we have that intuiton and I try to listen to mine as well.

this is the first dream anything for me ever. Normally, I will just open my mouth to say something and something totally different will come out. And usually whatever I end up saying turns out to be right. Like we can be watching the news and they will show a missing person and I'll open my mouth to say that " Wow, she is really pretty." and instead I'll say, " Her husband killed her and her blood is on the underside of the kitchen counter." It is really weird and I have lost friends over it and such.

That is very interesting. I just love to hear about people's experiences. I am sorry that you lost friends over it....I fear that for my daughter. She just really believes that she has this gift for a reason.

and your daughter is correct Shar

ty shar...

He is 67 and fighting all kinds of stuff... we have lost three adult children to illness... I had 3 and he had 11 kids... we lost two of mine to cystic fibrosis and his to melanoma. When he was healty, he would bring me messages from them. I really miss that.

If some of you are skeptical, ok, it has been real and comforting to me.

He is Irish and his mom and great grandma were excellent psychics. Lots of things he has been right on about.

hugs,

I like the medium on the program "Paranormal State." There is a difference between being a "psychic" and being a "medium" from my understanding--I heard this on a radio program interviewing Elisabeth Barron.
----------------------
There is a huge difference between the two. Nore

ty shar...

He is 67 and fighting all kinds of stuff... we have lost three adult children to illness... I had 3 and he had 11 kids... we lost two of mine to cystic fibrosis and his to melanoma. When he was healty, he would bring me messages from them. I really miss that.

He is Irish and his mom and great grandma were excellent psychics. Lots of things he has been right on about.

hugs,

I feel for you. We found out when I was pregnant with my youngest that I carry the gene for cystic fibrosis. They wouldn't test my fiancee to see if he was also a carrier and I wouldn't allow an amnio. I spent the last 5 months of my pregnanct terrified that my child would be sick and miserable his whole life. Luckily, he did not have CF, but the one that I am pregnant with now might. So I do feel for you.

ty shar...

hugs,
-------------
Maui I believe and I know th peace it brings.Look up website for LilyDale~ in N.Y. State.Nore

They have made so many advances these days. When I read the website I am amazed with all of them. There are all degrees of the illness, many are living into their 50's and beyond now. If you ever want to talk about it, I am here for ya....

I feel for you. We found out when I was pregnant with my youngest that I carry the gene for cystic fibrosis. They wouldn't test my fiancee to see if he was also a carrier and I wouldn't allow an amnio. I spent the last 5 months of my pregnanct terrified that my child would be sick and miserable his whole life. Luckily, he did not have CF, but the one that I am pregnant with now might. So I do feel for you.

And just to clarify, it is one thing when a psychic has had other successes or impressions in the past, but then there are some that will use the same line every time. The ones that will say the same thing in every situation, those I don't trust. I do have a little more faith in the ones that say that there are in or under water, that is a little more specific. IN water means that there has to be at least a certain amount. NEAR water could mean almost anywhere. I didn't mean to offend.

ty shar...

hugs,

Oh my, bless you and your family. I know how you feel about having messages brought to you. After my mother-in-law passed, my daughter was bringing us messages and then it slowed down. I would ask her if she had seen or heard from her Nana lately just hoping for something. Her repsonse to me was," that is not how it works, mommy, they come when they have something to say". My husband sees spirits, but has not been able to communicate with them like my daughter. One of the things my daughter said early on is that she felt Caylee had been suffocated or something with her not being able to breathe. I know people can be skeptical and that is okay with me.

I'm not psychic, just empathic or intuitive. That's what drew me to this case and why I joined this blog (first ever). My kids call it my momdar. The first time I saw Cindy, her emotions hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never had that happen to me via TV before. I couldn't describe her emotion, and I still can't.

I am going to destroy any credibility I have...sigh

I don't think you're crazy.

I have worn out two or three Guardian Angels.......and they get old really fast watching over me. LOL

I don't know if I've worn any out, but I had 2 specific experiences that convinced me I had one.

I know this sounds a bit strange, but I wish I could have a dream about this case!

I have dreams about this case! Nightmares even!
No resolution though.

I've had a lot of different experiences over the years. Some have been scary, some freaky. One or two have been physical. I hear and smell my dad every now and then (my mom sees him once in a while) - he's been dead for almost 25 years. When my son was a newborn, I had a couple of experiences with shadow people. I've witnessed my son having a conversation with something when he was a toddler (right around Caylee's age) - I couldn't see who he was talking to but I felt them. I also witnessed my son throwing them out of the house. Freaky stuff.

I used to read tarot cards. I was pretty good at it too, but gave it up when I was pregnant. I get tempted at least once a day lately to pull them out and see what they say....

I'm not psychic, just empathic or intuitive. That's what drew me to this case and why I joined this blog (first ever). My kids call it my momdar. The first time I saw Cindy, her emotions hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never had that happen to me via TV before. I couldn't describe her emotion, and I still can't.

I'm empathic. I can't go christmas shopping anymore because of it.

If you meant me :) I am not sure. I am new to the whole dream thing and I don't know much about decoding dreams. I know that they don't always mean what they seem to mean. And like I said, I have never gotten anything in a dream before, so I don't know. It could mean that Casey did see these things after getting rid of Caylee, or on the way, or it could just mean that I think about this case so much that it is imprinted on my subconscious. And that would have been the end of it, if my fiancee hadn't had the same dream. That part still gets me. And when he told me about it, I didn't coach him at all.

you might want to look into lucid dreaming. it helps you become aware that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. if you are having this dream over and over, you might be able to find out more. i read one book on it and was able to do it easily (but all i would do when i realized i was dreaming was want to fly!) i think dreams can tell us a lot. whenever my mother or i dream of fishing, someone is pregnant! i keep dreaming that i am watching Headline News and it says breaking news! body found! im def. thinking that im just dreaming this because i watch the news a lot and im obsessed with this case. hey, i have a 50% chance of being right some day...

I've had dreams that have come true before. I also am the biggest sceptic around! Go figure. I might as well post this since it has been weighing on my heart. I see cinderblock (grey) from the ground point of view with dry, patchy grass. I see an opening... like you are in... well you know how sometimes dumpsters are enclosed in cinderblock? I see something like that but from a ground level view and there is grass. I also had a dream that I was at a lake with my little girl and I was partying. I was at a friend's house near the lake and my little girl was gone but I was wasted. I went to look for her and she had drowned. Since I was really wasted I was too scared to tell anyone. I hid her by the cinderblock. The lake has a perfectly round Island. I woke up. I looked on the google map and saw that "Lake Georgia" has an island that is near the shore and is round. That is my dream and my imagery - though I won't EVER EVER claim to be psychic - my girlfriend swears that I am. I am pretty much scared to even put this out there because of ridicule. But I had to get it off of my shoulders.

I don't think you're crazy.

I don't know if I've worn any out, but I had 2 specific experiences that convinced me I had one.

I have dreams about this case! Nightmares even!
No resolution though.

I've had a lot of different experiences over the years. Some have been scary, some freaky. One or two have been physical. I hear and smell my dad every now and then (my mom sees him once in a while) - he's been dead for almost 25 years. When my son was a newborn, I had a couple of experiences with shadow people. I've witnessed my son having a conversation with something when he was a toddler (right around Caylee's age) - I couldn't see who he was talking to but I felt them. I also witnessed my son throwing them out of the house. Freaky stuff.

I used to read tarot cards. I was pretty good at it too, but gave it up when I was pregnant. I get tempted at least once a day lately to pull them out and see what they say....

My dad died 7 years ago.... I wish I would see him every now and then ... but it might scare the tar out of me if I did!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking