AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This picture is so gross to me.
It doesn't look like a mother wistfully remembering her lost baby. It doesn't look like a proud mama admiring her greatest accomplishment.

It looks like a smug killer. Admiring her greatest accomplishment.

:(CA.jpg

Isn't that nice... that she "...sleeps well at night......"
A paraphrase from the article about her in the DM.

I have SO many levels of anger and sarcasm towards her atm.
Might be best to keep my fingers away from the keyboard for this thread. Ughh...

It doesn't look like a mother wistfully remembering her lost baby. It doesn't look like a proud mama admiring her greatest accomplishment.

:(View attachment 112236

At first glance she seems to be praying to her.

:(View attachment 112236

She's such a hideous ugly hag still. ughhhh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html

Someday, she said, she'd like to get a private investigator's license and work for a defense team.

Hmmm. would she even get passed the Criminal History check?

Education and training...

"In order to qualify for a Class “C” license, you must have two years of LAWFULLY GAINED, VERIFIABLE, FULL-TIME EXPERIENCE in one, or a combination of more than one, of the following categories. Please note that no more than one year of college coursework/training from Category 2 can be applied toward the two-year requirement.
1. Private investigative work or related elds of work that provide equivalent experience or training.
2. College course work related to criminal justice, criminology, or law enforcement administration, or successful completion of any law-enforcement-related training received from any federal, state, county, or municipal agency.
3. Employment as a Class “CC” intern. Internship is computed on a full-time, 40-hour workweek basis. Overtime hours worked beyond the 40-hour workweek cannot be used to reduce the two-year requirement.
4. Relevant military training or education received and completed during service in the United States Armed Forces."

http://forms.freshfromflorida.com/16018.pdf

It took SO much out of me. Emotionally I mean. After living down the street from CA and then watching the trial unfold minute by minute....I stopped sleuthing for a bit.

So Casey doesn't know what happened to her daughter and she's totally fine not finding out? She didn't murder her but doesn't want to find out who put her baby in a swamp?

It always gets me when someone makes statements like this, and actually think that people believe what they are saying or that's it is even believable. She looks and sounds like a total idiot and she thinks she is impressing people, showing them 'I don't care what you think about me' cause I'm so cool and all. what a dumbass. She was the same during the investigation, the time before she was arrested and still with her family. She needs a big eye opener. She needs for her keepers to quit keeping her up and put her out on the street and then she would really see what people think about her.
I'm reading what's on here cause I like to hear what you all think, but I wouldn't watch or read anything out of her mouth.
She's a proven liar. She still lies.
God will get her in the end.

And I pray that Dr Phil (or anyone else) don't pay her to come on his show.

Isn't that nice... that she "...sleeps well at night......"
A paraphrase from the article about her in the DM.

I have SO many levels of anger and sarcasm towards her atm.
Might be best to keep my fingers away from the keyboard for this thread. Ughh...

Remember Sally Karioth?
Well you know everyone grieves differently

In the words of criminal defense lawyer Mark Nejame

Orlando defense attorney Mark Nejame tweeted of Karioth’s testimony: “Find me one other person out of 6,000,000,000 in (the) world who went boozin’, stealin’, screwin’ and tatooin’ after their child died.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/07/01/casey-anthony-trial-why-casey-didn-t-testify.html

It took SO much out of me. Emotionally I mean. After living down the street from CA and then watching the trial unfold minute by minute....I stopped sleuthing for a bit.

Do you still live there? Do you see Cindy and George?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html

Someday, she said, she'd like to get a private investigator's license and work for a defense team.

Hmmm. would she even get passed the Criminal History check?

Education and training...

"In order to qualify for a Class “C” license, you must have two years of LAWFULLY GAINED, VERIFIABLE, FULL-TIME EXPERIENCE in one, or a combination of more than one, of the following categories. Please note that no more than one year of college coursework/training from Category 2 can be applied toward the two-year requirement.
1. Private investigative work or related elds of work that provide equivalent experience or training.
2. College course work related to criminal justice, criminology, or law enforcement administration, or successful completion of any law-enforcement-related training received from any federal, state, county, or municipal agency.
3. Employment as a Class “CC” intern. Internship is computed on a full-time, 40-hour workweek basis. Overtime hours worked beyond the 40-hour workweek cannot be used to reduce the two-year requirement.
4. Relevant military training or education received and completed during service in the United States Armed Forces."

http://forms.freshfromflorida.com/16018.pdf

'My sentence was doled out long before there was a verdict. Sentence first, verdict afterward. People found me guilty long before I had my day in court.'
Does she not know what 'verdict' and 'sentence' mean?

Gah... I'm sorry guys, I am serial posting at this point but dang.... every single thing she says is wrong in one way or the other. She is more 'off' than anyone I've ever seen. Arias included.

I have snark for every word.

*deep breaths*

Someone on one of the fb news feeds commented that G and C moved out of the house.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyAlvarezWFTV/videos/1595519633810693/

With all this attention on her mother speaking out, please take a moment to listen to Caylee's voice too.
It's the only one that matters.
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY would be turning 12 years old this summer.
Probably heading into her second year of middle school.
Maybe an athlete. Maybe into music.
But we'll never know.
Today, let's remember WHO this story was always about.
#WFTV

above BBM in RED

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-friend-provide-25000-settlement/story?id=1962675. JULY 2013

KooP
Casey Anthony's Friend Will Provide $25K Settlement

Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute over the rights to her life story and an attorney involved in the case said Anthony is borrowing the money from a friend.
In March, Watkins filed a motion asking for a Florida judge's permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights in perpetuity to the commercialization of Anthony's life story."

The "life story" includes her version and thoughts on her "childhood, the disappearance and death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, her subsequent arrest, incarceration, trial, acquittal and withdrawal from society."

The rights would have included those to movies, documentaries, live stage performances, internet articles, merchandise and social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Marketed as a work of fiction? How would you know what is or Isn't true? I won't spend a penny on Casey Anthony's "life story".

Someone on one of the fb news feeds commented that G and C moved out of the house.

I think it was going to be foreclosed at one point. I don't blame them for moving with Caylee being found nearby and I doubt they were popular with the neighbourhood. I have sympathy for George and Cindy I don't agree with some of their actions but they were put through hell and didn't deserve it.

I wish Casey would be forgotten about I think she enjoys the attention. I can believe she sleeps well at night as she does not have a conscience and only cares about herself.

I think it was going to be foreclosed at one point. I don't blame them for moving with Caylee being found nearby and I doubt they were popular with the neighbourhood. I have sympathy for George and Cindy I don't agree with some of their actions but they were put through hell and didn't deserve it.

I wish Casey would be forgotten about I think she enjoys the attention. I can believe she sleeps well at night as she does not have a conscience and only cares about herself.

I never could quite bring myself to sympathize with Cindy after she lied for Casey.

I think it was going to be foreclosed at one point. I don't blame them for moving with Caylee being found nearby and I doubt they were popular with the neighborhood. I have sympathy for George and Cindy I don't agree with some of their actions but they were put through hell and didn't deserve it.

If they moved, it was because they were evicted. They spent 600,000 dollars that was meant to help find other "kidnapped" children. They keep tearing down Caylee's makeshift memorial. They lied under oath to save their grand daughters killer. Neither of them ever worked another day in their life so far. ZERO empathy. Their despicable actions mirror the monster they raised.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back