AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So now she's an internet sleuth for Pat McKenna... okay. lol

And, I am not surprised in the least that she empathizes with OJ Simpson. Go ahead girl... Good thing you don't give a damn what anyone thinks about you.

She's going skydiving folks for her 31st birthday. Just sayin' :angel:
If there is anything close to karma..
I hope her parachute doesn't deploy..... Or a stray bolt of lightening? :thinking:

I really can't wrap my head around this...she's an internet sleuth and her daughter was in the swamp that allowed various animals to EAT her...Why is she so arrogant now??? Oh, yeah, 'cuz she's so sexy. Vomiting in my mouth.

Just now catching up....

Wowowowowowowow I cant even listen to this horseshit. :facepalm: She sounds so smug, I just want to slap her. :gaah:

What hell is this? I would like some of what she is on, please. I can't remember the details like y'all do (FOG!) but daaaaaayum, this is all so surreal. A waste.... a huge waste.

Bright side? It sure is good to see some of our long-lost WSers show up and weigh in. :rocker:

Oh hell no.
no no no no no no no she DID not say that she went missing out of her bed and blamed her dad. I hadn't "listened to the voice recording" I only read about it. SMUG is right! Can we all line up and take turns slapping the crap out of her lying face please?

OMG. Now I'm even more angry listening to her voice!
I think I need to learn sky diving really quick and become an instructor.... what day is her birthday?
I could get a lot of slapping in on the way down.... just saying. :thinking:
I didn't catch the squirrel thing either! Y'all are GOOD I tell ya!
Anyone else notice in those pictures she has a lot of Edgar Allen Poe books?

March 19th. I remember this only because she started doing the searches for chloroform on St. Patrick's Day (her favorite holiday and she was so proud of being born so close to the Holiday) because Cindy would not watch Caylee so she could go out for the night.

ETA: I meant to quote PositiveLight

*WAVES TO CASEY* :steamed:
Cause y'all know she's reading! She loves to sleuth eh? She sleuthed up recipes of chloroform back in the day too....
Disgusting waste of human matter.
PLEASE do everyone a favor and GO AWAY FOREVER.
I bet there will be a massive increase in BP med prescripts over the next days.....
Oh yeah and PLEASE MEDIA DON'T INTERVIEW HER!
No one cares what she takes pictures of. Or cares about her lying face either.
:banghead:
Oh yes and Casey please do humanity a favor and NEVER have another innocent baby.
You know what you and O.J. have in common?? YOU BOTH DID IT.
:notgood: Disgusting.

March 19th. I remember this only because she started doing the searches for chloroform on St. Patrick's Day (her favorite holiday and she was so proud of being born so close to the Holiday) because Cindy would not watch Caylee so she could go out for the night.

ETA: I meant to quote PositiveLight
How long to get your skydiving instructors license? :laughing:
Hell while they have her on the plane can they just drop her in another country please?:please:

ETA: Preferably a country with no indoor plumbing and big constrictor snakes..... a girl can wish right?

Can she please just go away - I don't ever want to hear from this baby murderer again. I did not listen to her AP interview - only snippets... I'm glad she can sleep so good - when I can't about her beautiful daughter. I wish I could say what I want to about "Miss Thing"...

I really can't wrap my head around this...she's an internet sleuth and her daughter was in the swamp that allowed various animals to EAT her...Why is she so arrogant now??? Oh, yeah, 'cuz she's so sexy. Vomiting in my mouth.

I believe the saying goes "trying to polish a t*rd". But it's not working out for her because a lot of people are still very angry at what she got away with. She is a social pariah still and i doubt that will ever change IMO.

Makes me SICK

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Can she please just go away - I don't ever want to hear from this baby murderer again. I did not listen to her AP interview - only snippets... I'm glad she can sleep so good - when I can't about her beautiful daughter. I wish I could say what I want to about "Miss Thing"...

Hugs Rott!:loveyou:
Don't listen to it. Whatever you do. UGH. I wish I hadn't!
I wish she would just go away forever. I'm sure Florida wants her gone too!

As disgusting as this three part series is, it will be interesting to see (not personally) if the version offered in it differs from the snatched out of her bed by George story. Perhaps one reason she tried to stop the story....

I wonder how the jury sleeps at night? Oh, and she got a new face. Anyone notice? Love those apple cheeks. Crime does pay, at least for her. Not one person paid the price for Caylee, not one. Makes me sick.

I wonder how the jury sleeps at night? Oh, and she got a new face. Anyone notice? Love those apple cheeks. Crime does pay, at least for her. Not one person paid the price for Caylee, not one. Makes me sick.

I wonder how they sleep too.
But Casey sleeps great! :notgood:

I watch this show all the time,Investigation Discovery, I have it set to record. I will not watch this one. I haven't read any of these articles, I just read the comments here. It breaks my heart that there still is no justice for baby Caylee :(

I watch this show all the time, I have it set to record. I will not watch this one. I haven't read any of these articles, I just read the comments here. It breaks my heart that there still is no justice for baby Caylee :(
Agreed!
It just hurts me so deep. That precious child will never get justice. :(

I just can't get over her new story. So your dad snatches your baby from you and you go to your boyfriend to rent a movie and live as if you were happier than ever? Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back