AP: Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case - 7 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

http://www.10news.com/news/national...casey-anthony-interview-with-associated-press

What I remember is, every day we had a routine, and whether it was the day I was working or not working, Caylee and I got up and had breakfast, we said goodbye to my mom, between 7 and 7:30."

BBM
She is still going with the fantasy that she had a job!

Yup my hubby was probably right, when he saw a snipped on the Today Show and said that girl is total nut case.

I see that she uses, and repeatedly, the psychologists evaluation showed this, or did not show something...she justifies things with 3rd party vagueness.
I was told she drowned, My dad said Caylee would be ok.

ANTHONY: "No. What I remember is, being in bed, and my mom coming in before she left for work, and saying goodbye to us. And then waking up several hours later not knowing where she was."

Reality Check!!!!
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htmThe Anthony home phone called Casey's cell at 07:45am. Casey checked her voicemail also at 07:45
At 08:03 she was IM'ing with a friend and stated she was moving into her own house at the end of the month.
At 08:46 she texted TonyL
At 09:27 she uploaded photos of Fusion to photo bucket

I don't think I need to continue, the cellphone and computer logs tell a different story than Ms Anthony

What did she say on Piers Morgan (gag)? I think I deliberately avoided that event.

I didn't watch it but I read about it.

Basically what she said was that the reason she lied and led the cops on a wild goose chase was because she didn't trust cops. (George used to be a cop and she's claiming he sexually abused her for years and "did something" to Caylee.)

http://www.10news.com/news/national...casey-anthony-interview-with-associated-press

What I remember is, every day we had a routine, and whether it was the day I was working or not working, Caylee and I got up and had breakfast, we said goodbye to my mom, between 7 and 7:30."

BBM

Yup my hubby was probably right, when he saw a snipped on the Today Show and said that girl is total nut case.

I see that she uses, and repeatedly, the psychologists evaluation showed this, or did not show something...she justifies things with 3rd party vagueness.

ANTHONY: "No. What I remember is, being in bed, and my mom coming in before she left for work, and saying goodbye to us. And then waking up several hours later not knowing where she was."

Reality Check!!!!
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htmThe Anthony home phone called Casey's cell at 07:45am. Casey checked her voicemail also at 07:45
At 08:03 she was IM'ing with a friend and stated she was moving into her own house at the end of the month.

I don't think I need to continue, the cellphone and computer logs tell a different story than Ms Anthony

I don't get why the interviewer didn't call her out on these lies. He should have immediately said "Working? You haven't worked since 2006" and he should have slapped her in the face with a copy of her cell phone records from June 16th 2008. Ugh it makes me so angry. I guess they just don't care.

BBM

Reality Check!!!!

Refresh my memory. Why would someone in the house be calling her cell? To leave a message for later? Because Casey WAS there. I'm confused by that.

ETA: Maybe she was trying to locate her phone.

Refresh my memory. Why would someone in the house be calling her cell? To leave a message for later? Because Casey WAS there. I'm confused by that.

ETA: Maybe she was trying to locate her phone.

I remember the discussion we were having here on WS about that and I think the theories put forth were

1) Casey calling her cellphone( looking for it, though she was on it most of the night it couldn't have been far)

2) George calling Casey (though we couldn't imagine why)

I don't remember if a voicemail was left or if the moment the cell went into voicemail the person hung up.

I don't get why the interviewer didn't call her out on these lies. He should have immediately said "Working? You haven't worked since 2006" and he should have slapped her in the face with a copy of her cell phone records from June 16th 2008. Ugh it makes me so angry. I guess they just don't care.

I'm sure he didn't follow the case closely. Was in the right place at the right time to get the interview tho

She had a variety of mutually exclusive stories explaining Caylee's disappearance. At least four versions of what happened. Cindy kept thinking there must have been a grain of truth to her stories and would try to figure out what they symbolized so she could find her grandbaby. I don't believe Casey will ever give a straight answer or even a believable lie about what happened. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to remember some of her stories and wondering why in the world the reporter didn't ask the right questions -

She told the police that -
She took Caylee to Zanny the babysitter's apartment. She went back to pick up Caylee after work and Caylee was gone and no one was there.
She dropped Caylee off to Zanny the babysitter at the bottom of the stairs where the apartment was located on the second floor.
She was sitting with Caylee on a bench at the park when Zanny and her sister came and took Caylee.
One time it was a slide at the park where they held FCA down and took Caylee.
She even rode with the police to check out places she thought Caylee might be. All the places were lies but she would stand her ground against the police until they would prove that she was lying.

She told her mom that Caylee was with Zanny the babysitter.
She told her mom that Zanny the babysitter was keeping Caylee for her and had clothes, a pink carseat and everything for Caylee.
She told her mom that Zanny the babysitter had taken Caylee to Miami/Jacksonville (?) for a vacation.
She told her mom that Caylee was at a birthday party.
She told her mom that Caylee had called and talked to her on the phone.

And the lies still go on and on.

Casey stayed away from home during that time and spun a thousand stories with her make-believe characters to justify why she couldn't bring Caylee to see her grandparents.

Remember Zannys car accident? I think of Zanny every time I see a Ford Focus

Remember Zannys car accident? I think of Zanny every time I see a Ford Focus

Yes, and George found her in the house when she was supposedly at the hospital with Zanny, so she told him that she left Caylee behind and came back to get Zanny's--what was it, her insurance card?

You are correct. Casey was giving Cindy the run-around for a month, telling her that she was taking Caylee to the parks and that Zanny was watching her while Casey worked, etc. Cindy was desperate to see Caylee but Casey had every excuse in the book why she couldn't come home.

then, Cindy and George got the call that Casey's (their) car was impounded and that led to Casey telling them that Caylee had been missing for a month.

Thank you, so my memory's not so bad after all.

You're correct. Casey claimed a combination of those things.

Casey did her best to avoid them for a month. She stalled Cindy repeatedly by telling them a number of complicated lies (including Zanny the nanny getting in a car accident, then Zanny taking Caylee to Busch gardens or something.) Basically, she kept promising Cindy that she would be home in a day or two and then kept making up lies to stall her.

At one point she informed CIndy that Caylee was attending a "Character breakfast" at Universal Studios. Cindy, who was desperate to see them, got in her car and hightailed it over there only to be told by Casey that she was in Jacksonville.

If there's any truth to that story that Casey and Cindy had a violent argument over Casey stealing from her ailing grandfather again, I would guess that's the reason Cindy and George didn't find it incredibly odd that Casey wasn't coming home.

Going by something Cindy wrote or blogged about during the thirty one days, it seems they thought Casey was keeping Caylee away from them to spite them, which in her case makes perfect sense.

The only time Casey went home was to steal food from her parents' refrigerator when she thought they were at work.

George caught her on one of those occasions, asked her when she and Caylee were coming home and then a lightbulb went on in his head and he connected her with the gas cans and confronted her about it. He went to go retrieve them from Casey's trunk and Casey flipped out on him, ran by him, opened her trunk and threw them at him yelling "Here's your f'ing gascans."

Apparently she really didn't want him to get a close look at the trunk of her car.

And apparently the troglodytes on her jury didn't find that at all suspicious or decided he was making the whole suspicious encounter up...

I get the feeling that some of them couldn't connect two dots on a children's coloring book.

It's all coming back to me now. She was such a horrible person and that jury was just so stupid or corrupt. Or both.

Yes! Thank you so much for giving me a quick review. That's it, It's all coming back to me now. Thank you!

What I could never understand was how they failed to find her negligent. Even if they weren't convinced that murder was proven, letting your child be missing and in danger for that amount of time is clearly negligent. But if they bought that story, that she drowned while in her grandfather's care, I guess they would feel there was no negligence on Casey's part. Wow.

JMO

I've always believed there was a bully on that jury, possibly the dude that came out and spoke in obscurity on the case later. I say this partially because I was on a jury once, and the jury foreman was pushing, pushing, pushing for a not guilty verdict... just so he could hurry up and get on to his Sports show, he was some kind of sports guy on the radio. I wasn't convinced but felt bullied into going along with the crowd. I will forever regret it. Thankfully it wasn't anything as serious as this case, but still, I have regrets for not standing up to him.

Exactly!
They DO bite the hand that feeds them constantly.
Where was she supposedly living (where did she say she was living during the trial) when Caylee went missing?
If she was in fact at her parents home, they knew damn good and well that baby was dead.
Every time I want to feel sorry for the parents, I remember 31 days before anyone called the authorities. They had to have known immediately and did nothing. That's where they went wrong. They should have been charged with covering up the crime and hiding a death, etc. That's why I don't have much sympathy for them. They protected the wrong person.
I'm going through something similar to Casey and can totally agree that they do NOT care who they hurt.

Again my rusty memory, but, wasn't she living with one of her boyfriends? Or was it a friend? I can't recall exactly. But I remember her parents had tried to find her for a while and they couldn't, then she kept putting Cindy off by telling her Caylee was with Zanny the Nanny, etc. Idk, I just can't come to grips with her parents knowing something was seriously wrong, at least as bad as the reality that it was.... I'm sure there was some denial going on though.

Until it was too late. I do believe they didn't really know due to the nature of Cindy's phone call to LE, she was in a total panic. And then in George's interview with police, he was adamant that there was no way that was just rotten garbage in the trunk of Casey's car, he knew the difference in the odor of that and a dead body. I honestly don't think they knew it could be that bad. jmo

Trying to remember some of her stories and wondering why in the world the reporter didn't ask the right questions -

She told the police that -
She took Caylee to Zanny the babysitter's apartment. She went back to pick up Caylee after work and Caylee was gone and no one was there.
She dropped Caylee off to Zanny the babysitter at the bottom of the stairs where the apartment was located on the second floor.
She was sitting with Caylee on a bench at the park when Zanny and her sister came and took Caylee.
One time it was a slide at the park where they held FCA down and took Caylee.
She even rode with the police to check out places she thought Caylee might be. All the places were lies but she would stand her ground against the police until they would prove that she was lying.

She told her mom that Caylee was with Zanny the babysitter.
She told her mom that Zanny the babysitter was keeping Caylee for her and had clothes, a pink carseat and everything for Caylee.
She told her mom that Zanny the babysitter had taken Caylee to Miami/Jacksonville (?) for a vacation.
She told her mom that Caylee was at a birthday party.
She told her mom that Caylee had called and talked to her on the phone.

And the lies still go on and on.

More memories now, thanks for reminding me of some of these details. What a pathological liar, and she never stops, and she never will. She's a despicable piece of trash.

More memories now, thanks for reminding me of some of these details. What a pathological liar, and she never stops, and she never will. She's a despicable piece of trash.
Great job at putting it nicely.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Besides all you said.....she probably got money for the interview....anything for that and maybe to see if the public accepted her yet or is she still hated.
Oh I'm sure she got paid for that interview.
She reminds me of the Ramsey family. Ride that money train. Disgusting.
Oh and to answer the question "is she still hated?"
I think that is a resounding YES. lol
I hate you Casey along with the rest of America. You made my short list of 2 people on my hate list.
Does she make your skin crawl as much as she makes mine? Blegh! :sick:

i'm sure she thinks he thinks she's pretty! With her petite frame and long dark hair. :puke:

I sort of figured he was picked by her "team" or what is left of it. It wouldn't have been hard to find out who was covering the protest. She of course wasn't told why he was chosen but you'd think she could've come up with something better than "i don't know" when he asked her why him! I can think of several she could have used and i wasn't even there! She may lie often but she obviously still doesn't lie well!

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk
amen.

Did anyone ever meet this supposed Zanny the Nanny before the incident occurred?

Again my rusty memory, but, wasn't she living with one of her boyfriends? Or was it a friend? I can't recall exactly. But I remember her parents had tried to find her for a while and they couldn't, then she kept putting Cindy off by telling her Caylee was with Zanny the Nanny, etc. Idk, I just can't come to grips with her parents knowing something was seriously wrong, at least as bad as the reality that it was.... I'm sure there was some denial going on though.

Until it was too late. I do believe they didn't really know due to the nature of Cindy's phone call to LE, she was in a total panic. And then in George's interview with police, he was adamant that there was no way that was just rotten garbage in the trunk of Casey's car, he knew the difference in the odor of that and a dead body. I honestly don't think they knew it could be that bad. jmo

She stayed at Tony's house until he went on vacation to go visit his family. I think while Tony was gone, she stayed at Ricardo's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403
Back