April 22 weekend of Sleuthiness

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is at least one other that I can think of...not a jogger, but a woman who delivered newspapers. I believe she was pregnant, not sure, but other local posters can help me out. There are other instances in the news all the time.
Thank you. Was this in the same time frame as Nancy?

You could be right, but my guess is both sides are very busy trying to prepare for the next day in court to wade through our postings. IMO However, that said, anything is possible, and it could be someone in either Prosecution or Defense's office if you are correct.

Being a paralegal, sounds like the perfect job for me. The attorney's themselves would not net surfing.

Thank you. Was this in the same time frame as Nancy?

Other posters would have to help me out with the exact date she went missing but it was relatively close. But no one is suggesting that there was a serial killer, random acts of violence occur in singularity every day. I am a little stumped as to your point.

Being a paralegal, sounds like the perfect job for me. The attorney's themselves would not net surfing.

Yes, you could be right. I have wondered if that was someone on the prosecution side trying to make JW look unprofessional. Honestly I can't image the defense doing that. It made JW look less professional IMO. I have no proof either way, but these are just my thoughts.

Who would ever suggest that the defense is planting posters on message boards? I think that is beyond far fetched. I think they have enough credibility in themselves to have to resort to such tactics.
I would be one of those who would not only suggest it, but know it to be so. Who else to try out their theories on, then people who are interested in the case? It happens all the time. It has nothing to do with their credibility or lack thereof. It has to do with floating their theories and gleaning new ones from the naysayers.

It does and will continue to happen, not as far fetched as you seem to think.

I would be one of those who would not only suggest it, but know it to be so. Who else to try out their theories on, then people who are interested in the case? It happens all the time. It has nothing to do with their credibility or lack thereof. It has to do with floating their theories and gleaning new ones from the naysayers.

It does and will continue to happen, not as far fetched as you seem to think.

Not being offensive, but do you have proof that either side in this case is putting posters on this site? I guess I must be mistaken, but I thought their case was built before this trial started. Sure, they have had to make adjustments. If it is that widely done, then I would think the prosecution side would be on here as well.

Exactly. What do you BDI people think?

The invalid timestamps have now morphed into "modified timestamps". I don't know that evidence has been given that the time was modified. An invalid timestamp can occur if the time on the server a computer is accessing is incorrect. It isn't always something on the computer itself. I personally only got to see a document that showed two files; the two cursor files. Last night was the first time I became aware that there were 500 files. Information on all the files would have been helpful. Also, and I don't know the answer to this, if a person attempts to delete a record of a search like this and removes a file but through a forensic search the experts are able to find the search still on there, could that deleted file have caused invalid timestamps?

The invalid timestamps have now morphed into "modified timestamps". I don't know that evidence has been given that the time was modified. An invalid timestamp can occur if the time on the server a computer is accessing is incorrect. It isn't always something on the computer itself. I personally only got to see a document that showed two files; the two cursor files. Last night was the first time I became aware that there were 500 files. Information on all the files would have been helpful. Also, and I don't know the answer to this, if a person attempts to delete a record of a search like this and removes a file but through a forensic search the experts are able to find the search still on there, could that deleted file have caused invalid timestamps?

I am hoping we get more information from another defense forensically qualified witness.

Not being offensive, but do you have proof that either side in this case is putting posters on this site? I guess I must be mistaken, but I thought their case was built before this trial started. Sure, they have had to make adjustments. If it is that widely done, then I would think the prosecution side would be on here as well.
No offense taken. Been around and followed more cases that I want to admit and it happens all the time. Prosecution and defense sides both have been known to follow these sites and glean ideas from them. Why would they not? Have you not noticed that there are some very keen minds that post here? This site has been around for more then 10 years (before the crash) and has grown quite a reputation for having some very astute posters. Anyone can post here and remain anonymous. Those who would think otherwise are being naive.

I had not heard the details either until last night. FD took notes during the cross. We spent so much time talking about the bombshell that very little was said about the cross. Given what she said (and she wasn't offering an opinion, just repeating what she wrote down), that evidence is not very much in question for me.

She always wore that bra, but didn't always wear the same shorts and shirt, so that was one thing he could say for sure.

Did someone testify to that at the trial?

Otherwise, the only reason I can think that Brad (if factually innocent) could know which bra she was wearing is that she had only one with red, and he noticed it wasn't there when he did the laundry and assumed she had it on.

I had not heard the details either until last night. FD took notes during the cross. We spent so much time talking about the bombshell that very little was said about the cross. Given what she said (and she wasn't offering an opinion, just repeating what she wrote down), that evidence is not very much in question for me.

What was said that allows you come to the conclusion that the time was modified?

No offense taken. Been around and followed more cases that I want to admit and it happens all the time. Prosecution and defense sides both have been known to follow these sites and glean ideas from them. Why would they not? Have you not noticed that there are some very keen minds that post here? This site has been around for more then 10 years (before the crash) and has grown quite a reputation for having some very astute posters. Anyone can post here and remain anonymous. Those who would think otherwise are being naive.

I agree that this site is a great resource for various opinions and astute posters. So, no, I wouldn't doubt that both sides might or do visit this site. Guess I have been around enough to not be amazed at anything any more. But, my question is do we have proof that such is being done in this case?

I have a basset hound and loooooove them!

I took my 3 month old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier to the vet yesterday for shots. A basset hound came in and he did a couple of those short howly woofs and Aidan turned tail and headed for the exit.

I picked him up and the basset hound howl-woofed a few more times.

Despite my having been trying to get Aidan to howl (for fun), he would have none of it. This morning, he has been howling to kick off the puppy zoomies -- I am his prey. I think the basset hound finally broke through the no-howl barrier!

I attached a photo of Aidan moments after he figured out how to get onto the dining room table -- he is cute, but looks are deceiving; we should have named him Jaws.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 21
I so agree!! I said this all along. He should have said she never came home. His story should have been that she was stepping out on him and that her friends knew more about her whereabouts than he did and that he never saw her again after 8pm when he left the party.

Did someone testify to that at the trial?

Otherwise, the only reason I can think that Brad (if factually innocent) could know which bra she was wearing is that she had only one with red, and he noticed it wasn't there when he did the laundry and assumed she had it on.

I recall in the depo BC stating NC always wore two running bras at the same time. He said she has done it as long as he can remember.

Testimony was that an assumption had been made as to the type of earring backs.

The affidavit addition was a lie made up by someone here.

It was mentioned during HP testimony that she made an addendum.

I recall in the depo BC stating NC always wore two running bras at the same time. He said she has done it as long as he can remember.

I remember that. Is that usual, for a woman runner to wear 2 sports bras at the same time? I can barely get one on, much less two, but perhaps that is due to my lack of agility.

I agree that this site is a great resource for various opinions and astute posters. So, no, I wouldn't doubt that both sides might or do visit this site. Guess I have been around enough to not be amazed at anything any more. But, my question is do we have proof that such is being done in this case?
No proof that it is and no proof that it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee