April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your claiming he didn't wash it until then?

He killed her in that dress, she vomited all over it, and in his 7 loads of laundry that he did the morning of the 12th he decided not to wash the dress until the 13th?

That's reaching, don't you think?

I said he produced it on 7-13-08.
I never said he washed it on that date.

No, I guess if he hadn't hit her or beat her before she had no idea he'd jump straight to murder. Poor Nancy, she never saw it coming. There was testimony that she told a friend she slept in her jeans with her car keys in the pocket in case she had to get out fast - and there was testimony that she pushed furniture in front of the bedroom door and locked her door at night. Tho I think that was done to prevent him from stealing her car keys/important things and papers while she slept.

See, the problem is you believe everything single thing that NC told her friends is a fact, and some of us don't think that's the case.

Maybe it is just me but if I am expecting somebody to come over to my house I don't get out of bed at the same time I expect them to arrive.

Ha, my daughters do it all the time with their friends. And really, if you're just painting, maybe you get up a minute or two early and brush your teeth, but why do anything else. You're with your besty, you're painting, why primp and dress up and get all dolled up when you can roll out of bed, brush your teeth, slide some furniture over, especially when it seems everyone was up a little late on Friday night.

Maybe it is just me but if I am expecting somebody to come over to my house I don't get out of bed at the same time I expect them to arrive.

I'm not a morning person sooooo, if it's my best friend coming, she know's on occasion, she might have to haul me out of bed. Now, if it's someone else, yeah, I'll hopefully get up myself. But my best budd, she'd probably bring me a big cup of coffee and coax me up. :great:

I said he produced it on 7-13-08.
I never said he washed it on that date.

You said (or someone else) claimed he hung it on the chair. I'm assuming that wouldn't happen until after he washed it, no? When do you think he washed it? Because it was hanging over the laundry basket the afternoon of the 12th.

I remember he was asked about the sticks but I don't remember his answer. I do remember something he said about the kids playing with that item, maybe the vase, and put toys down inside.

Yes he testified the kids like to throw their stuffed animals in it - he wanted to make it sound like it was usually empty and that the only thing in it was sometimes the kids put their toys or stuffed animals in the vase. And so that makes me suspicious of the wet stuffed animal in the bathroom. Coincidental, eh?

Brad ordered an FXO port. The FXO port was never found, was it? Where did it go?

Did you think the prosecution was going to enter it into evidence? Remember the defense has not even started with their side yet. Maybe we will hear more about it. I would like to know where it is as well.

When did he put it on the chair, because it was hanging over the laundry basket on the 12th?

As I recall, it was seen peeking out of a laundry basket, under other clothes.
Does that mean he didn't wash it 7-12?
Wonder why he told the cops he washed it when he produced it 7-13?
Think he did even more laundry? I don't.

Capture.jpg

I wonder if the new owners of the cooper house have considered allowing the public in to view the masterbedroom closet? The infamous love-room. :waitasec:

Ewwwwwwwww!!! Yuck!!!!!!!!! < gag >

Brad ordered an FXO port. The FXO port was never found, was it? Where did it go?
First of all, I agree that he could have had the router and the FXO card required for the call on 7/12, even if these items weren't found when the house was searched. However, I want to dispel this notion that since the FXO card was not in the house and not in the office, he had to have done something suspicious with it (like throw it away).

To be sure that we are on the same page when talking about a "lab" at a networking company like Cisco, this is a tiny slice of what such a lab looks like. Now, picture row after row of racks of equipment that look like that. The labs vary in size, but some Cisco labs are about 20,000 sq feet (almost half an acre). The RTP campus has 12 buildings, 2 to 4 stories with many such labs across all those buildings.

So, we are talking many millions of dollars worth of equipment of all sorts spread across 100's of thousands of feet of lab space as well as engineers offices, cubicles, homes, etc. This is a postcard-sized card with a street price of $200-400, so probably a cost to Cisco of $50 or less. If Brad bought it in Jan '08 and had it at home but at sometime returned it to work, it could be anywhere. No one tracks such small ticket items as this. And, just because Brad ordered it doesn't mean it's "his". It's a company asset so he could have loaned/given it to anyone or someone could have seen it sitting around and "borrowed" it. No one tracks that kind of thing. It could be somewhere in all of that lab space or sitting on someone's desk or someone else could have taken it home.

So, again, who knows whether he had it at home on 7/12. But, the mere fact that it is no accounted for now is not very surprising.

Did you think the prosecution was going to enter it into evidence? Remember the defense has not even started with their side yet. Maybe we will hear more about it. I would like to know where it is as well.

Don't see why not? Defense doesn't want equipment showing Cooper could spoof a call to be entered. If the Prosecution had the equipment or knew where it was it would be one of their exhibits. Only the order/receipt for the port was found and entered.

When did he put it on the chair, because it was hanging over the laundry basket on the 12th?

Diana Duncan testifed she saw it hanging ove rthe dining room chair on Tuesday, didn't she? So Tuesday would have been the 14th?

And the FXO port was not designed for enterprise use...it was a 2 port card used in a home VOIP environment. In fact, we heard just yesterday he had such a home system installed that required this FXO port.
Think he just decided to toss it?
I do.

That is absolutely not true. The FXO was a WIC that goes in a 2800 or 3800 series routers. Those are in no way shape or form designed for a home VoIP environment. They are designed to fit into a 19" Equipment rack in a communications closet, lab, data center of a business.

As I recall, it was seen peeking out of a laundry basket, under other clothes.
Does that mean he didn't wash it 7-12?
Wonder why he told the cops he washed it when he produced it 7-13?
Think he did even more laundry? I don't.

Capture.jpg

So, did he hang it on a chair or not (I asked a few posts back when he did that and you answered 7-13-08)?

I don't know if he washed it or not, but if he did, I don't realistically see how he wouldn't have done that the morning of the 12th.

(HUGE SIGH)

I am getting kind of tired of plowing this same ground.

1. BC had access to routers of all kinds as part of his job.

2. His employer MAKES routers.

3. There was sworn, documented proof introduced into evidence that a device which would enable some models of routers to interface with the TWC connection were procured by the lab BC worked in.

4. BC had access to all of the equipment required to make the connection, and had done so previously in their shared domicile.

5. BC had access to the router, and the software needed to set up his very own PBX type of managed call center. He did not NEED for it to run through the managed Cisco setup.

6. BC is an EXPERT at setting this stuff up.

7. There are a pattern of phone calls, some of which are not explained on the morning that his wife is missing, subsequently found to have been murdered.

- Now, on the topic of their being "a ton of shoes in that house" OK, Immelda Marcos had a ton of shoes in her house too, but I'll bet they all had both left and right ones! :great:

And the duck(s) on the fridge were not the same.

And letting it go to VM would have been the PROOF!!! OMG, why didn't he do that? Nancy's voice. I mean hard, without-a-doubt proof. Sux to be BC.

Yeah, and I'm trying to put myself into Brad's head - okay Nancy called him how many times on Friday about the allowance. He let most of all her calls go to voice mail. So he's on his way to the store and Nancy calls him - don't you know (if she were really still alive) he would be thinking, "damn, she's calling me to tell me not to forget to stop at the ATM or either get cash back at the store and give me my allowance," and he would have let that go to voice mail like he did the day before. Pure conjecture on my part. I'm just trying to think like the scum that he is. But noooooooooooo, he answers the phone and lo and behold it's Nancy. Uh-huh, no way, nope, didn't happen.

There is a picture of the dining room with the dress hanging over the chair and it was entered into evidence.

~~~~~~~
So, again, who knows whether he had it at home on 7/12. But, the mere fact that it is no accounted for now is not very surprising.

Why would he return the $50 2 port card to Cisco and not return the Cisco VOIP desk handset?

A guy who has a missing wife and 2 small children just keeps doing the laundry. Who does that? Oh I know it was 'a distraction'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds