April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would someone who allegedly attempted suicide as a teen, lie about that...wouldn't there be a record of it

I think you are thinking of Canada Geese..Duck Hunting is not illegal..here's alink to an Alberta Duck Hunting Site.....Not my cup of tea..but Duck Hunting is legal..and may have a "Season" attached to it...

http://www.abhunting.com/bird-hunting.asp

well you mentioned Geese, not ducks and the only Geese that are spoke about in Canada are Canadian Geese which are not allowed to be killed

I guess more likely 'evidence' on them vs broken.
Makes me wonder more if she really did vomit down there.:waitasec:

I think that is certainly possible. Would be difficult to clean off those items.

well you mentioned Geese, not ducks and the only Geese that are spoke about in Canada are Canadian Geese which are not allowed to be killed

Well, it may be illegal, but my buds go to Alberta and kill geese w/ a local guide.

I am almost paranoid to quote..BUT this is to Cody..and it appears because they have linked Brad to that phone call (ala self sent)..I wonder??

IF they actually show that would you conceed Brad's guilt?..Just asking, because some sit on the fence, then there are others who say they are, however are obviously on Def. side 100%, then people like myself who has watched enough to believe Brad did this..then there are some who believe Brad did this, however, DA hasnt proven it yet....So just where do you sit on that line??..

You have said they havent Linked it..However, I have watched testimony to show just how it could be done 10 ways..by a fello Cisco Tech guy..then watched AT&T rep go thru some records/phone logs, tho not an expert so cant interpret nor apply other input...But I have a sneeky suspicion, they will be able to with the FBI expert :rocker:....I sure hope so, as that will then make it a slam dunk CE case in my books :seeya:

I personally have immense distrust in the way this case was handled, how the family and friends biased the media and the law enforcement. I realize the spouse is frequently the guilty party, but so much stacks in BC's favor while other evidence would appear to be against him. For me to say he is guilty, I would have to see the evidence that he made those calls and not NC. If you can show me that, I will believe he did it. Just showing how it could be done is not clear evidence that he made those calls. Question to you: If it is shown that a person made that call and not through BC's doing, would that be enough for you to rethink this case and possibly say he could be innocent? Night Everyone. Thanks for the interesting conversation.

Maybe that is why Cummings so awkwardly suggesting she vomited. Now it makes better sense.

Yes he was awkward! I agree he was including this for a reason. A lot of alcohol was consumed that evening, mixed wine and beer.

I personally have immense distrust in the way this case was handled, how the family and friends biased the media and the law enforcement. I realize the spouse is frequently the guilty party, but so much stacks in BC's favor while other evidence would appear to be against him. For me to say he is guilty, I would have to see the evidence that he made those calls and not NC. If you can show me that, I will believe he did it. Just showing how it could be done is not clear evidence that he made those calls. Question to you: If it is shown that a person made that call and not through BC's doing, would that be enough for you to rethink this case and possibly say he could be innocent? Night Everyone. Thanks for the interesting conversation.

That would not be enough for me. If he had let the phone go to voicemail and we heard her voice on his phone asking for the juice, that would be enough for me.

Yes he was awkward! I agree he was including this for a reason. A lot of alcohol was consumed that evening, mixed wine and beer.

Yes, plus a sudden traumatic, potentially life ending event.
Explosive vomiting makes perfect sense.
Explains the mostly empty stomach (only onion and a little red wine remains)
Explains the need to dispose of foyer decor and to clean the floor.

I need to go back and dig around to make sure, but I thought I saw that 6:40am call got its connection through the cell tower that was furthest south and closest to the body dump site. I remember it made a big impression on me because the tower is the one not near Harris Teeter and not near the Cooper house and not near cisco office.

Well, it may be illegal, but my buds go to Alberta and kill geese w/ a local guide.

You are correct..I did post a link to the waterfowl hunting site, and they list a whole bunch of various Ducks and Geese they feature..I could not copy and paste their header for some reason..BUT Canada Geese are protected..tho.. they sure are dirty sons of guns with their green scat :maddening:

I happen to be anti hunting of anything.but thats just me..so have no clue about the popularity..

That would not be enough for me. If he had let the phone go to voicemail and we heard her voice on his phone asking for the juice, that would be enough for me.

Then you are forcing him to a higher set of standards than the state is being asked to do. I think the burden of proof has to be on the state (or it used to be) to prove he made those calls or had arranged for those calls to be made. Of course, the prosecution has more evidence to present and the defense has its case. But in the final analysis, what we think is not relevant. It is what the jury thinks. And, no one can predict that outcome. Personally, I think only two people know who killed her: NC and the killer. I am not willing supply BC's name for the killer at this point even though I have followed this case closely. Guess we all have a difference of opinion and that is ok as long as we both respect each other's right to have different thoughts and beliefs.

I need to go back and dig around to make sure, but I thought I saw that 6:40am call got its connection through the cell tower that was furthest south and closest to the body dump site. I remember it made a big impression on me because the tower is the one not near Harris Teeter and not near the Cooper house and not near cisco office.
Oh goodness, that would mean he set the call up on the first HT trip at 6:25 and then drove the body to Fielding Drive. That certainly explains the need to change shoes before the 2nd trip.

Oh goodness, that would mean he set the call up on the first HT trip at 6:25 and then drove the body to Fielding Drive. That certainly explains the need to change shoes before the 2nd trip.

I had myself convinced that he drove the body before his first visit to Ht but that cell tower connection time threw me off. The changing of shoes bolsters the in between trips scenario. Was there enough time to do it though?

You are correct..I did post a link to the waterfowl hunting site, and they list a whole bunch of various Ducks and Geese they feature..I could not copy and paste their header for some reason..BUT Canada Geese are protected..tho.. they sure are dirty sons of guns with their green scat :maddening:

I happen to be anti hunting of anything.but thats just me..so have no clue about the popularity..

We too are anti-hunting. Absolutely love real ducks. I thought these were wooden ducks NC had and JA wanted.

I had myself convinced that he drove the body before his first visit to Ht but that cell tower connection time threw me off. The changing of shoes bolsters the in between trips scenario. Was there enough time to do it though?
It did appear he worked up a little sweat between HT visits.

Yes he did wipe his brow on that second visit to ht. Forgot about that.

I really think it was before the first trip, though. There's mud on his shoe in the first video, IMO. At the 10:26 mark.
Sweating may have been just nerves, and wearing all those daggone clothes in JULY.

I'd like to see a list of each of the cell phone calls made from and to Brad Cooper's cell phone. I remember there was one at 6:37am, but I don't know if it was incoming or outgoing, and then he got that incoming call from home at 6:40am. I do remember the call was on the tower closest to the body dump. Not sure if the 6:37am call was also on that same tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee