April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ya'll follow the HT video evidence of the direction he drove in the parking lot and from what direction he came? To me, that was very confusing. .

I have been doing a little research about vomiting during a strangulation attempt. From everything I have read, it is definitely possible for the victim to vomit...also to urinate, or defecate DURING the attempt. Most articles I have read concern survivors of strangulation. This is the last one I read:

http://www.sog.unc.edu/programs/ncmagistrates/documents/Parker4DVStrangulation1-12-08.pdf

ETA: Bless her heart. I hope she did all three.

I'd like to see a list of each of the cell phone calls made from and to Brad Cooper's cell phone. I remember there was one at 6:37am, but I don't know if it was incoming or outgoing, and then he got that incoming call from home at 6:40am. I do remember the call was on the tower closest to the body dump. Not sure if the 6:37am call was also on that same tower.

We are struggling with this big time, and we can see it again and again.
Can you imagine what this jury understands about these details?

I had myself convinced that he drove the body before his first visit to Ht but that cell tower connection time threw me off. The changing of shoes bolsters the in between trips scenario. Was there enough time to do it though?
Part 3 Day 13..
http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9344264/#/vid9344264
I went back and watched that video of testimony showing the HT visits..and I wrote down all the times..
Leaves HT on first trip at 626AM wearing those dark colored with white rubber trimmed deck shoes..

Brad states he came home and then went back to HT different route?? States call from Nancy at 640AM about juice???

Seen arriving at HT at 641AM into parking..then enters store wearing sandles..in somewhat of a hurry..almost knocking doors off of tracks

Shown Leaving from second trip at 644AM..with red detergent containerand a bag in his left hand..

Det Young drove route to HT from Cooper Residence..which he did same time of morning on a SAT. and it took him average 5 minutes..

Now Im not a local..Brad gave the different route he took for 2nd trip..so have no idea how close this was to Lochmere Site..However I did hear some mention of Lochmere...:sick: COuld it be Nancy could have been in that trunk??

Maybe someone local could watch this and understand all this description of HT locations, roads to get there etc... It may be helpful..

He could drive from HT at 6:26, drive to FD, dump the body and arrive for HT round 2 at 6:41 (15 minutes).
Question is, how did he change shoes?
Technically, 15 minutes is enough time to go from HT to FD to Home to HT

We are struggling with this big time, and we can see it again and again.
Can you imagine what this jury understands about these details?

It was just a series of phone numbers and then times and without a translation to whose phone number was whose, I can't make heads or tails of it.

I did just watch the testimony on WRAL and found that the 6:37am cell phone call was a call made from Brad cell phone to VM (maybe cisco vm?).

It was just a series of phone numbers and then times and without a translation to whose phone number was whose, I can't make heads or tails of it.

I did just watch the testimony on WRAL and found that the 6:37am cell phone call was a call made from Brad cell phone to VM (maybe cisco vm?).

Yes, the 6:37 was VM to Cisco.

Just watched a little bit more of the AT&T guy. I can only handle that in short doses. The 6:37am outgoing call to cisco vm was on one tower and the 6:40am incoming from home was on the tower closest to the body. Then the next phone call at 6:45am was on a different tower. The video does not show the map plotting but from the DAs questioning it is clear they all were on different cell towers which indicates the defendant was in his car and driving around.

All I can say is Brad was one busy boy that early morning of Sat. July 12th 2008//He drives to HT and he says from the house, arrives and shops for milk..and has his handy dany Iphone glued to his hand, put it down just long enough to pay//picks it and leaves with it in his hand..Why the heck would anyone need to be glued to their phone at 630AM checking VM, texts or whatevers..also shopping, driving, changing shoes etc..And we dont even know IF he had his laptop with him in that car either??..
These trips, including shopping time, and drivings took a total of 19 minutes..and the changing of those shoes?? Why indeed..unless they got totally muddied up???..

Remember all this was done before Nancy was suppose to have even left the Cooper House??..Why monitor his phone so closely??? He sure seemed to push alot of buttons,,,,was he texting or emailing a fax to his home phone??
Why would he even answer Nancy call that morning..of course nothing he did that day conforms to his usual habits??..I tend to think he had a pre-set dial a number that he set up on his puter, and he was watching intently to receive it?? Was not sure if it worked or not?..Maybe had to check VM to see if it went there?..Yikes my head is swimming :waitasec:Gotta head out..my head is thumping:banghead:

Just watched a little bit more of the AT&T guy. I can only handle that in short doses. The 6:37am outgoing call to cisco vm was on one tower HT parking lot and the 6:40am incoming from home was on the tower closest to the body Drove to fielding drive. Then the next phone call at 6:45am was on a different tower closest to home. The video does not show the map plotting but from the DAs questioning it is clear they all were on different cell towers which indicates the defendant was in his car and driving around.

See red....makes sense to me

Yes, the 6:37 was VM to Cisco.

Well, He should have been home at that time..cause if he left HT at 626 that would get him home around 632AM..brings milk in house, has an argument with Nancy, changes shoes, pat kids on the head, and heads back out to HT taking different route via Lochmere ROad..Where was that 637am call tower again?

Boy oh boy, IF Brad planned this he really created alot of "paper trail" with those calls!!

I'd like to see a list of each of the cell phone calls made from and to Brad Cooper's cell phone. I remember there was one at 6:37am, but I don't know if it was incoming or outgoing, and then he got that incoming call from home at 6:40am. I do remember the call was on the tower closest to the body dump. Not sure if the 6:37am call was also on that same tower.

6:37 was from Brad's cell to Cisco voicemail (with correct PIN) and lasted 29 seconds. I don't know which tower.

No, it was on the first trip he wiped his brow. He had his pullover zipped up at the time.

Either way, it was very humid that July morning.
His cool weather attire was yet another Brad tack in his coffin.

I think NC's body was dumped on the first trip to HT. I also think he had a call arranged for that trip but it didn't go through. Hence the second trip.

All I can say is Brad was one busy boy that early morning of Sat. July 12th 2008//He drives to HT and he says from the house, arrives and shops for milk..and has his handy dany Iphone glued to his hand, put it down just long enough to pay//picks it and leaves with it in his hand..Why the heck would anyone need to be glued to their phone at 630AM checking VM, texts or whatevers..also shopping, driving, changing shoes etc..And we dont even know IF he had his laptop with him in that car either??..
These trips, including shopping time, and drivings took a total of 19 minutes..and the changing of those shoes?? Why indeed..unless they got totally muddied up???..

Remember all this was done before Nancy was suppose to have even left the Cooper House??..Why monitor his phone so closely??? He sure seemed to push alot of buttons,,,,was he texting or emailing a fax to his home phone??
Why would he even answer Nancy call that morning..of course nothing he did that day conforms to his usual habits??..I tend to think he had a pre-set dial a number that he set up on his puter, and he was watching intently to receive it?? Was not sure if it worked or not?..Maybe had to check VM to see if it went there?..Yikes my head is swimming :waitasec:Gotta head out..my head is thumping:banghead:

All that for a guy who really doesn't have any real friends.

I had myself convinced that he drove the body before his first visit to Ht but that cell tower connection time threw me off. The changing of shoes bolsters the in between trips scenario. Was there enough time to do it though?

I don't believe he went home between trips.

bordem, if that were the case, Brad continued laundry after CPD arrived on 7-12-08. I think he washed the dress 1st thing Sat am and placed it down in the basket so it was not obviously out to be taken as evidence. He realized he had to produce it after the question came up about her attire that night.

Good Point -- I guess I was using too much common sense (!) -- that's what I would have done. Your version makes better sense when the LEOs are in the scene. Thx.

Yikes, Now my edit has become a quote..Sorry:banghead:

What are you drinking this afternoon -- red or white? What's going on with the WS formatting on your puter? I saw it earlier with one other poster, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14