April 8th wknd of Sleuthing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great that you have so much confidence in local law enforcement and detectives on this case. I'm not sure exactly why you feel that way, based on so many things that have surfaced in this case, but please don't try to paint people who doubt the official story as crazy. There are more proven lies between these witnesses than BC. That is very suspicious to some of us.

I never said anyone with a different view was crazy.
Proven lies by witnesses?????

If you're going to make a one sentence reply, please back it up with facts instead of calling my statement "ridiculous". Please be respectful or I will no longer reply to your questions. In fact, I probably should just stop now.

Please don't start the drama again...... Thanks
I said the statement was ridiculous because you are saying it is fact multiple witnesses for the state have lied on the stand.
Kurtz can, and did say, anything he wanted in his opening. Facts and evidence not required.

Right - I know she didn't get the money on July the 11th - I'm asking if she received an allowance that would have been for July 4th (?), the preceding Friday when she would have been on vacation? I also can not remember if there was any testimony that Brad told Nancy he was deducting the paint money on Tuesday night, Wed., or Thursday? She didn't just find out on Friday that he was deducting the $240 she made on the paint job. I wondered which day she found out he planned to deduct the $240.

As far as money the week before I think that depends on where you stand on the idea that she had received $700 to take on the trip.

Really? You know this for a fact? Do you work in his office or something?

If he lied in his opening about JA telling police that she was still in bed at 8AM, don't you think the State would have been sure to clear that up when they questioned her? I mean, he made his opening statements to the jury and we're supposed to believe that he lied to them and the lies would be revealed in the trial and he is to be trusted. You think he would purposely damage his client that way? For what? Why would he make that up when it could so easily be proven as false?

If anyone lied in opening statements it was the ADA with the "paint story". That is all it is, a story.

Well, I had to shrink my screen size so small that I'm squinting to read to get it on one page. It isn't on every thread, just this one.

Strange,

You might want to clear your browser cache and log back in. It looks fine to me.

God Morning Folks :seeya: I sure feel refreshed..Had a great sleep!!
I have been reading some of the theories...Some are interesting to say the least, Others are on their face purely based on accusings of lying...My oh My!

AS for JA's involvment, and or possible knowledge of just who did this~~
For me, JA's involvement is solely being scared for Nancy when she wasnt where she was expected. With her knowledge and awareness of Nancy's escalting frustrations and tensions between herself and her husband It logical that she would think Brad did something!! However, she only had suspicions and beliefs that Brad did this and voiced them to LE. BUT IF she was trying to frame Brad..I am sure she would have had alot more information to share and specifics..IF she was involved...why?? How would she benefit?

Nancy believed herself was being WRONGED and vented to her friends. As for embellishments..it appears even on its face as Yepper..she was wronged in the worst possible way!

For me there is no reasonable explanation that points to a stanger. Nancy would never be jogging in bare feet, nor in 2 left shoes, let alone naked from the waist down. Robbery??, not having remains still with Diamond studs in place. COD, Strangling usualy points to intimate perp>>>passion, hate, anger!! Finally, Brad's odd and apparantly aberrant behaviors?? between multi-trips to HT, mad cleaning of house??? IPhone and computer usage. Brad's need to do tons of laundry, wash floors, re-connoiter garage for vehicle..ALL strange. Brad HAD been alone for a week, why not do all this when he wasnt responsible for the kids (Brad's Weekend)..

Presently Im on Brad's Guilt side of fence looking threw the slats and awaiting for the defense to present something logical and common sensical to explain away all these indicators..Missing shoes, sticks and ceramic ducks in foyer, EARLY morning trips to HT, lack of concerns when JA called, wierd phone activities at weird hours...man there is so many prior acts that shows he worked very hard at trying to CONTROL Nancy!
Sorry Im so long winded this morning...I even dreamt about this case last night.:blushing::blushing:

:goodpost:

Please don't start the drama again...... Thanks
I said the statement was ridiculous because you are saying it is fact multiple witnesses for state have lied on the stand.
Kurtz can, and did say, anything he wanted in his opening. Facts and evidence not required.

No. Your comment about my ridiculous statement was regarding Kurtz's opening and how everything he has said has been accurate.

I never said it was fact that the witnesses lied for sure but the probability that they are lying (based on the information that has come out in this trial) is higher than the probability that BC did this.

If he lied in his opening about JA telling police that she was still in bed at 8AM, don't you think the State would have been sure to clear that up when they questioned her? I mean, he made his opening statements to the jury and we're supposed to believe that he lied to them and the lies would be revealed in the trial and he is to be trusted. You think he would purposely damage his client that way? For what? Why would he make that up when it could so easily be proven as false?

If anyone lied in opening statements it was the ADA with the "paint story". That is all it is, a story.

It was cleared up.

On the stand, JA said she got up at 8AM
That was her statement under oath, not to CPD or anyone else.

I have seen 3 theories that could align with the need for the painting story. The motives which go along with these theories are as follows:

Theory 1. Romantic Tryst gone wrong
Theory 2. Jealousy
Theory 3. Accidental

I need a little more information to settle on which of these fits to a T.

It was cleared up.

On the stand, JA said she got up at 8AM
That was her statement under oath, not to CPD or anyone else.

So she wasn't up early to move everything out of her DR then. The painting was supposed to start at 8 and she was still in bed.

Okay. Nobody is forcing you to. So why don't you stop commenting on posts related to this since you aren't adding anything concrete to the discussion? If you want to present facts that counter what I am suggesting, please do.

It's hard to offer anything other than I believe their testimony on the stand.
Neither woman knew each other, but you are suggesting they both lied under oath to frame Brad Cooper.

I have seen 3 theories that could align with the need for the painting story. The motives which go along with these theories are as follows:

Theory 2. Jealousy
Theory 3. Accidental

I agree. I can see two pretty clear scenarios but again, impossible to prove. I wish the police had considered other angles.

So she wasn't up early to move everything out of her DR then. The painting was supposed to start at 8 and she was still in bed.

No, she got up at 8AM, not still in bed.
How long does it take to move a table/chairs and a sideboard out of a room?

I just love all the bantering going on about the term lie...for one side, the lie must be nefarious...OKay then, I was in bed at 8AM, but I got out of bed at 8AM....which is the truth and which is the lie?...In the grand scheme of things I guess it's your perspective/
Brad says He and Nancy were working out their maritals problems..Truth or lie? and why would he need to lie in the first place?? Hummm Had to think hard about that one:floorlaugh: Here's another one, Brad says he had a copy of Separation Draft that Nancy sent to him. Truth or lie?..Well, he does seem to have a copy of that draft Separation agreement..So who here believes that a contentious separation, and un-negotiated terms on a draft be sent to the one she is trying to separate from??? Now, IF Brad had said his lawyer gave or sent him the draft..OK, maybe so but he knew it would show as coming from Nancy's email account..Why would he lie about that?

Brad saying he never yelled, cursed or belittled Nancy in frontof the kids!! OK now that was a blatant lie, as proven by an unbiased witness..Why lie about that?? Ohhh man this is only a couple off top of my head!!

If someone Lies or mispeaks, one always has to ask why would they lie?? How would that lie effect the matters at hand?? Not recalling someone's plans to paint at someones house, they didnt know ..much less details of that plan..How does that lie indicate CC must be hiding something and why?

Brad's defenders seem to feel between LE investigations and friends hatred for Brad, mean one thing..It was a conspiracy to frame Brad and he is the victim here and he couldnt have done it..:waitasec:...Time will tell just how the jury is assimilating all this testimony.:seeya:

You must have missed the part where I said this was not going to be for money. It was a swap. Painting in exchange for organizing.

The reason: I think JA knew that NC was meeting someone that morning and she initially was covering for her.

BBM Let's say that scenario is true, you think JA is going to call police and perjure herself on numerous occasions because she is covering for someone else? I can't imagine that being the case. Surely when this turned into a murder, she would have shared this information.

Theory 2. Jealousy
Theory 3. Accidental

Why did Brad buy the drop cloth at lowes Friday AM?

Theory 1. A sinister plan to line his trunk to dispose of the body
Theory 2. Stopped at Lowes on the way to work for Nancy's painting on Saturday.

Either theory works for the state.

Why did Brad buy the drop cloth at lowes Friday AM?

Theory 1. A sinister plan to line his trunk to dispose of the body
Theory 2. Stopped at Lowes on the way to work for Nancy's painting on Saturday.

Either theory works for the state.

BC never mentions the trip to lowes or the purchase of a drop cloth. Listened to the depo and he told AS he went right to work the morning of 7.11.08.

[/B]

BBM Let's say that scenario is true, you think JA is going to call police and perjure herself on numerous occasions because she is covering for someone else? I can't imagine that being the case. Surely when this turned into a murder, she would have shared this information.

BBM~ to expound on...that would mean the actual perp would be the one Nancy was having a trist with then No?..IF JA indeed knew of someone like that, do you not believe then the police would be doing a parallel invest. as I am sure JA would have mentioned this fact after Nancy's body was found..

ETA~~ Also why the heck would JA then call Brad, the very guy she wouldnt want to know Nancy was having a trist with??..

Somewhat OT.

Somebody mentioned in yesterday's thread that Brad's parents did not even attend their wedding. Hmmm. That speaks volumes to me, especially when he could not recall his nephew's name.

Do we know specifics about his close family members and the apparent distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966