GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suzi Q, I heard on a cable show the neighbor said the police asked his wife about a baseball bat.

Don't jump to conclusions. Maybe the policeman lived in the neighborhood and wanted to get a neighborhood baseball game going. After all the world series is on. Did anyone notice?? LOL!

This is such sad news, I was hoping she would make it. :(

I hope they find the monster that did this.

My prayers and thoughts are with her family.

I hope they find the person and put them away.

I just logged in to CNN and was shocked to see that she died. I dont know why, I just had no doubt that she would make it. So sad.

This is such sad news - I was hopeful that she would make it since they said she was improving every day. So sad for her family and friends. She seemed like a wonderful person.

How terrible... I'm glad that she was sedated and had her family with her... prayers for her family and loved ones... :cry:

Awwww, this is so very sad. :( I just caught it on the news and it stopped me in my tracks. I thought she was improving? What happened?

I only wish she could have found a way to tell them who did this to her. He deserves the DP. I hope they catch this . What a worthless human being (if you can even call that monster a human being)! GRRRR!

What happened is a good question. Yesterday they had the press conference and it sounded like she was going to make it. She had not been able to speak, but had moved her limbs. And they were giving her less meds. There have been at least two unrelated murders in LR since she was assaulted. It's all sad.

:( So sad. :(

This is her family's statement:

"It was our hope, as was yours, that Anne would overcome the injuries inflicted upon her in the brutal attack at her home," the statement read. "We were with her in her last moments, and although our hearts are broken, we are at the same time comforted by our faith knowing that Anne is now with our heavenly father."

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,444044,00.html

After a severe beating like she had, it could have been a blood clot, a stroke, or any number of things which went wrong. They always say the 3rd day is the worst for a reason. Her injuries were too much for her body to handle. It is just so wrong that she and her family had to suffer in such a way tho.

I was so hopeful that she would make it. She must have developed complications that couldn't be treated or developed too rapidly for treatment to be successful like compartment syndrome. Her parents must be devastated as well as the community. Prayers for all and justice for Anne.

How can they say they are unrelated if they don't know what happened to Anne?

One ex of a woman walked in and killed her/shot her while she was in the shower. Her 3 children were in the home at the time.

Another one happened when a guy was naked in the street across town in a known drug area.

I would be shocked if these were in any way related to hers. I'm the one who said unrelated...I don't know that LE has stated that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360
Back