Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE knows much more than we do and are not wanting to force "Lucy" into a panicky decision. Maybe they already have a name. She may have reached out other moms who were creeped out and had info for LE. Otherwise a description of the truck seems obvious and harmless to provide...

Ashley’s fiancé said that the job was bogus (eta: my words not his) so I wonder what “Lucy” was doing during that long job interview? The interview had to have been several hours at least if he had dropped her off in the morning & was picking her up at 3pm. This seems like a very well planned out abduction.

MOO

Bush’s fiancé, Josh Willis, spoke about his plea to bring his fiancée home a day after she was last seen. Today, he says his worry has grown after not hearing from her since Monday afternoon— a full 48 hours.

Willis says he’s now more concerned after finding her cell phone in a ditch, leaving her unable to contact her family. Bush also missed an important ultrasound appointment today.

I think its possible that LE is using the likely large digital footprint to ID "Lucy". The promise of a WFH job and baby clothing/gear is exactly how you would find a vulnerable pregnant woman . Posting a photo could allow people who know/recognize her to approach/contact and potentially push her into more desperate action. Right now none of her fiance 's actions seem abnormal to me. He could have made up a much less complicated story and bought himself a lot more time.

Additionally.. .if I'm going to make my move on someone it is going to be when I have them distracted and I can attack. It is hard to attack while handling a vehicle...throwing a phone out....and making eye contact with the fiancee. What in the world?!
All that plus, I would be as far away from there as possible.
No way would a perp drive back to pick up place if I\they were planning on taking someone against their will. JMO

I live in Arkansas and haven’t seen any info in my local news about it. I only found out about it on a missing persons Facebook group I’m in and on here. I live in Central Arkansas, not northwest Arkansas where this is occurring, but this seems like important news that should be shared across the state.
Hello and WELCOME TO WS !!!

I am kind of shocked that state/country wide news is not spreading about Ashley missing.
It def should be shared across the State.

I want to believe that LE is doing their due diligence and looking into everything and everybody.

Ashley’s fiancé said that the job was bogus (eta: my words not his) so I wonder what “Lucy” was doing during that long job interview? The interview had to have been several hours at least if he had dropped her off in the morning & was picking her up at 3pm. This seems like a very well planned out abduction.

MOO
He said he knew for a fact it was (bogus), or he feared it was?

There’s a difference, IMO; the former indicating information he could not be expected to have, unless he is withholding specific mention of a communication from Ashley saying it was such.

He said he knew for a fact it was (bogus), or he feared it was?

There’s a difference, IMO; the former indicating information he could not be expected to have, unless he is withholding specific mention of a communication from Ashley saying it was such.
I believe he called the company (Congruent ?) and was told no such person exists and that they do not advertise WFH jobs through social media.

This case is somewhat bizarre. Things seem genuine, but yet LE isn't pushing missing posters, CCTV footage, description of car, a sketch or more detailed description of Lucy. It seems this isn't an enormous, very pressing matter. Which then makes me think something is very, very off. LE most certainly knows more but they aren't pushing that info out to the public really.

Did Ashley request for the fiance to meet Lucy with her initially at the library or was that the fiance's idea/did he insist?

Was Lucy there in some other capacity than a job interview, but in a capacity that Ashley did know/agree upon and fiance is in the dark about it?

Any reports of when Ashley was seen by someone other than fiance?

Last edited:
I would really like to know what company this interview was supposed to be with? She's 31-32 weeks pregnant, needed rides to get to interviews, one by BF and one by "Lucy" seems she doesn't have a car. Has 3 kids and was planning on working from home? AND apparently "Lucy" is offering clothing etc to help this family out. AND YET, no flags! I'm just saying. IMO

MOO
Well, not well planned enough if "Lucy" drove right back to the mart that Ashley was supposed to be picked up by fiance and drives right by there.

I would think most abductors would be well on their way OUT of town by then, not going back to where fiance is waiting. IMO

Well, not well planned enough if "Lucy" drove right back to the mart that Ashley was supposed to be picked up by fiance and drives right by there.

I would think most abductors would be well on their way OUT of town by then, not going back to where fiance is waiting. IMO
WITH Ashley no less......
This driving back after a half day elsewhere has me stumped frankly

I would really like to know what company this interview was supposed to be with? She's 31-32 weeks pregnant, needed rides to get to interviews, one by BF and one by "Lucy" seems she doesn't have a car. Has 3 kids and was planning on working from home? AND apparently "Lucy" is offering clothing etc to help this family out. AND YET, no flags! I'm just saying. IMO
Unfortunately lots of people get scammed......trust, naiveté, gullibility, simply not aware.

Bush is 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 210 pounds, and has red hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans and black slip-on shoes. She is 31 weeks pregnant.

The next steps, according to Willis, were for Bush to travel with "Lucy" to Bentonville for an interview with the boss.

She was going for a 2nd job interview and traveling 30+ mins away to meet with "the big boss?"

Not exactly what I would consider interview attire, even for an expectant mother.

Hmmmm...

Last edited:
And why not through Zoom?
It was supposedly for a work from home job, not a high level corporate position.
The problem is, these are all plausible actions to take for "A" job; but are they plausible for this job? Or in this area?

Or are they the cogitations of someone not from around or used to the area, or to the type of projected work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine