Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI now helping in search for missing pregnant woman in Benton County

The Benton County Sheriff's Office has announced they will be holding a press conference regarding new information on the disappearance of Ashley Bush.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...5AqASmrrH8MpGVT2WS8fLUsL1l&id=100044395150757

UPDATE | We just got this email from the Benton County Sheriff's Office about the missing pregnant woman:

"Sheriff Holloway would like to invite you to a press conference being held at the Benton County Sheriff’s Office, November 3, 2022 at 4:15pm. Sheriff Holloway will share new information in regards to the disappearance of Ashley Bush."

We will carry this LIVE during 5NEWS First at Four and streaming online through our website and app.
Do you happen to have a link? I'd like to watch it.

Praying that Ashley has been found safe and taken to a hospital for observation.

This will go down in history as one of the strangest things I have ever heard. I honestly kept telling myself no one is dumb enough to try and kidnap someone like this... I have a feeling I am about to be proven wrong!

Praying that Ashley has been found safe and taken to a hospital for observation.

This will go down in history as one of the strangest things I have ever heard. I honestly kept telling myself no one is dumb enough to try and kidnap someone like this... I have a feeling I am about to be proven wrong!
If she was found ok, then I think we would have heard that by now. There's really only one motive I think is likely (taking the baby), and that isn't conducive to survival.

Disappearances have the same basic outline of causes as do death investigations Which category are you leaning towards?

1.Self
a. harm
b. voluntary disappearance
2.family/friends
3.others/ strangers
4.accident
After going through the court dockets another poster provided (I can't remember who, but thank you), I'm leaning much less towards a stranger abduction and much more towards voluntary disappearance. JMO.

ETA: Knox posted the court dockets link (thank you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke