Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems that:
LE first flagged this couple when EMS were called to attend to a newborn in distress on the way to the hospital. LE were on the watch for 'suspicious births' because Ashley was missing.
LE then went to the Laughlin Ridge Rd property and searched the area...finding Ashley's body the next day.

LE said in the presser that they found the baby yesterday (Wednesday Nov 2) and Ashley today (Thursday Nov 3).

This is all my assumption based on the timeline. I do not know if LE had a lead on the couple before they found the little precious newborn.
When did LE first announce that they were focused on southern Missouri?
We heard that Tuesday afternoon here on this thread thru a MSM post. Obviously LE knew before we heard.

Also, up thread someone posted a link to an article that the EMS stopping to help the people with an infant not breathing was Monday evening, which was AW and JW with baby Valkyrie :(

So it seems that:
LE first flagged this couple when EMS were called to attend to a newborn in distress on the way to the hospital. LE were on the watch for 'suspicious births' because Ashley was missing.
LE then went to the Laughlin Ridge Rd property and searched the area...finding Ashley's body the next day.

LE said in the presser that they found the baby yesterday (Wednesday Nov 2) and Ashley today (Thursday Nov 3).

This is all my assumption based on the timeline. I do not know if LE had a lead on the couple before they found the little precious newborn.
When did LE first announce that they were focused on southern Missouri?
I’m not understanding if EMS intercepted and couldn’t revive the baby, how the baby ended up being found outside of a hospital, morgue or other?

View attachment 377827

Amber Waterman – Courtesy: MCSO
(Jamie Waterman booking photo unavailable at this time.)

There's a little bit of justice seeing her in orange.
I can't stand to look at her at her mug shot.
UGH
Just EVIL

The fact that "Lucy" HAD baby clothes to offer them is terrifying, given what we know happened to Ashley when she went with "Lucy" for an "interview." Hoping this isn't going to turn out to be a variation on the Savannah Greywind murder but I fear this is likely similar to what occurred.

I am simply dumbfounded by the outcome. Multiple lives destroyed because one woman simply could not envision her life as a single woman?!

We heard that Tuesday afternoon here on this thread thru a MSM post. Obviously LE knew before we heard.

Also, up thread someone posted a link to an article that the EMS stopping to help the people with an infant not breathing was Monday evening, which was AW and JW with baby Valkyrie :(
During the presser today, they said that Valkyrie was located yesterday and Ashley was located today.
But of course the spokesperson might not have known the exact time that the baby was located.

Let me add the link to this post, this is from the accused kidnappers facebook page, a photo she posted
So the 9/6/22 ultrasound post is a fake ~ ala Magen Fieramusca (Heidi Broussard)?

During the presser today, they said that Valkyrie was located yesterday and Ashley was located today.
But of course the spokesperson might not have known the exact time that the baby was located.
Yes, so not sure which is correct. However it is possible it was early Tuesday AM, like just after midnight...also possible that they didn't positively identify the baby until yesterday. IMO only!

Does anyone else find this weird?
Amber posted this item on her FB thread about an arrest by the McDonald County SO of a woman arrested after she fled on a bond (for a murder charge)....
View attachment 377853

I did think it was strange. Dawn shot her husband in his sleep and went on the run. Unsure of why Amber shared this specific post though.

Did he perhaps get involved after the fact in trying to save the baby? Sorry I haven’t seen the press conference.

Perhaps.
But LE said in the presser that he was arrested because that's where the evidence has led them so far. They also said that further info might arise that might change their best understanding at this time, as the investigation is active and ongoing.

I didn't claim it was true, just shocked to see the info given the circumstances.
I absolutely agree with you.
I just didn't want others to presume that her credentials had been validated.
But the gall of this woman to discard others' lives, right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member