Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - It’s interesting to me that the husband told police that he had been having transmission issues and couldn’t drive his truck far. I am speculating that it was in fact him who tossed the phone and he is trying to make the case that he couldn’t have done so due to his truck’s mechanical issues.

Regarding Ashley not calling to alert her husband, I suspect that she was likely subdued with the gun the majority of the time she spent with Amber. It’s horrifying to think of what she was put through.

She could have easily made up some type of “working interview” excuse that day. She might have had the victim doing typing courses or something at her house to keep up the charade of the job. I feel like she probably couldn’t get the nerve up to do it until the very last second. MOO

MOO: I think she spent the day trying to persuade Ashley to sell or otherwise relinquish the baby. Failing, she agrees to take her back to her ride - and then realizes on the ride (for whatever reason) she MUST get Ashley's baby. Thus the drive-by and subsequent actions.

MOO: I think she spent the day trying to persuade Ashley to sell or otherwise relinquish the baby. Failing, she agrees to take her back to her ride - and then realizes on the ride (for whatever reason) she MUST get Ashley's baby. Thus the drive-by and subsequent actions.
I dunno… Ashley was apparently free to text her husband, bc she did when she was ready to be picked up, by his own admission.

If the perp had spent the day harassing Ashley or otherwise making things horrible for her, it’s hard to believe she wouldn’t have texted him earlier being all “Get me out of here ASAP, by whatever means possible.”

I think, implausible as it may sound, the perp’s husband must have spent part of the day pretending to be this second interviewer; and the other time filled with stuff like painstakingly going over a clutch of baby clothes, and distractionary chitchat.

I can't get this thought out of my head. It's like she was returning Ashley safely to the prearranged drop off, then she made a split-second decision to keep Ashley in her vehicle and commit double murder.

I can't get this thought out of my head. It's like she was returning Ashley safely to the prearranged drop off, then she made a split-second decision to keep Ashley in her vehicle and commit double murder.
I don’t get that. Except for the fact that she suffers from some kind of crazy, why the heck did she drive back by the husband?

I don’t get that. Except for the fact that she suffers from some kind of crazy, why the heck did she drive back by the husband?
I think by going back to where husband was to pick her up, and with AB's phone found nearby, maybe Amber thought she could claim she brought AB back and that whatever happened to her must have happened afterwards? MOO

I think by going back to where husband was to pick her up, and with AB's phone found nearby, maybe Amber thought she could claim she brought AB back and that whatever happened to her must have happened afterwards? MOO
By following her phone pings? I can see that. I didn’t figure her for being that smart!

Lisa Montgomery was executed for the murder of Bobbi Jo Stinnet. She cut Bobbi’s baby girl out of her womb and Bobbi bled to death. She had been on federal death row.

Hello Amber, please meet your future. JMO

I wondered if he had a meth lab or pot crop on his property. Something illegal that he thought burning and hiding a body seemed more plausible than LE discovering more. idk
Well, I guess that could be more important than a woman and her unborn child. No Rhyme or reason yet for any of this, there won’t be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke